Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East (21666 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment / Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by robotix: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Mr mighty egho
How do you expect them to act
And when they take laws into thier hands u will scream there are better ways to ask for your rights within the Nigerian project
You are just wat u are
Created by the system not to use the ice cream u call a brain

As if that is what the North do and get away with it all the time! I don't have anything else to say because I am sure you know what I mean and reality isn't lying either.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Xano(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

To build roads u must ve approval
Even if the funds are there
The Hausa Fulani backed govt with the cheer leading Yoruba alliance won't allow it work
Lagos must be the only port of entry is the unwritten rule

You are right. Rivers Port was deliberately, steadily cut of funds. Some of the information was from formal Directors, who before retirement persistently wrote memos to no avail.
But this should not deter us from doing these collectively with or without FG.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by deflover(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Honestly that guy's stupity no get conscience..

Oga because person stupid no means we go ignore am if not person wey dey pass go think say we stupid too
If him dey near me I for don use him head hit wall
Maybe that will put him on factory reset
We don't ve to ignore these worms
Give it to dem back to back
Whether they like it or not Nigeria will break up
The evidence is building up in every area of the zoo
Let the truth keep flooding in

For Nnamdi KANU I was a bit disappointed
I didn't see him coming in to be captured just like DAT
I thought the game is on

But he also played into thier hand
How we will fix this wrong I still wonder and blame our parents who said leave everything to God and see where we are
Me I no go leave everything to God cos it will be worse for our kids if we toll that line.

Slowly awareness is reaching the se and the ss
The stupid yorubas allowed thier Oba to be paraded like a common criminal while they party with the bastard tinubu

When sanusi was to be made emir
Did u not see how kano state governor protected him till he was crowned
Did gej dare arrest him
But see how an Oba was put in chains and these bastards are cheering cos the whole infrastructure deficit favours lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by deflover(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Xano:

You are right. Rivers Port was deliberately, steadily cut of funds. Some of the information was from formal Directors, who before retirement persistently wrote memos to no avail.
But this should not deter us from doing these collectively with or without FG.

Oga way back 2002 my church Christ embassy wanted to fix a portion of the road around ele po bus stop trade fair complex
It was a spot causing traffic and many were killed on that spot
We had the money
But approval won't come
And if we had gone ahead with that statement with or without the federal government we would be in trouble

Like the oil in the ground the road also is the sole right of the govt
They use it for business
To allocate and reallocate funds every year
U touch it
Means no funds for next year

5 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by fof1: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Blue3k:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/reps-battle-transport-minister-infrastructure-south-east/

LIE LIE LYING GOVERNMENT. WHICH INLAND PORTS? PLS IS THERE ANY INLAND PORT BUILT IN OGUTA IMO STATE? WHEN WAS IT BUILT AND WHERE
FALSEHOOD IN NIGERIA IS LIKE DRINKING PURE WATERS. STOP THIS DECEITFUL LIFESTYLE AND ATITUDE IN OUR POLITY AND DEVELOPMENTS.PLS

2 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Kingspin(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Amaechi is not only a stooge but his is very sick mentally,a northerner can never behave the way he does I don't know what is wrong with the South east and South south people
It look like the two zones don't behave more like the other zones in Nigeria where everything is shared according to religion, tribe or language mapping. Our leaders seriously need sense not skull.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is time for the Billionaires from the South East to form a conglomerate and take over construction of roads in the SE and toll the roads based on PPP and ignore the bias that comes from Nigeria and her government.

It is now looking as if it is a systemic plan to not put infrastructures in the South East even though this country survives today, due to local produce that has helped govt cut waste and corruption from FX round-tripping.

Even my South South States are also abandoned, no real meaningful projects and we have to come over and conquer Lagos and Abuja because we have been abandoned by the government.

Now we see why those IPOB crusaders sang in songs that 'Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior'. When you make a tribe to search for a Savior, then you can be ready to have them worship any demon masquerading as Angel of Light. These are recipes for ethnic tensions, and we have not learnt a thing from Rwanda.
Oh I wish Nnamdi Kanu would accept to contest for presidencies to correct the wrongs has been done.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by ManMountain(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2017
5 % people, always crying marginalization. Inferior people
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigeria that is run by a group of quasi military rogue cabals, that is determined to cage the great Igbo nation, na him go develop South East. You guys are sleep-walking. Only South Easterners can develop South East. Forget long story.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by joeswag45: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Amaechi is not only a stooge but his is very sick mentally,a northerner can never behave the way he does I don't know what is wrong with the South east and South south people

Where did you keep your brain? So you support favouritism and nepotism
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by chachauche(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2017
I come from a town called Umuasua in Isuikwuato local govt of Abia state,During the Goodluck administration I will travel from my community to Port Harcourt in rout Bayelsa by rail for only #650 and that is because I use the First Class,ordinarily is #400 from Ovim to Port Harcourt city via the train, immediately Amaechi assume office as the minister of transportation he stopped this train from running....my question to Amaechi is what did we the southern part of Nigeria did to deserve this type and kind of treatment from one who called himself Ibo?can Amaechi beat his chest and say that what he is doing is right?look at the airport in port Harcourt all but abandoned,i want him to know that,that office is not his birthright so one day he will depart it....No wonder as a past governor he can't win a single ward in his state,and am sure he might be doing all this because of his personal fight with wike

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
chachauche:
I come from a town called Umuasua in Isuikwuato local govt of Abia state,During the Goodluck administration I will travel from my community to Port Harcourt in rout Bayelsa by rail for only #650 and that is because I use the First Class,ordinarily is #400 from Ovim to Port Harcourt city via the train, immediately Amaechi assume office as the minister of transportation he stopped this train from running....my question to Amaechi is what did we the southern part of Nigeria did to deserve this type and kind of treatment from one who called himself Ibo?can Amaechi beat his chest and say that what he is doing is right?look at the airport in port Harcourt all but abandoned,i want him to know that,that office is not his birthright so one day he will depart it....No wonder as a past governor he can't win a single ward in his state,and am sure he might be doing all this because of his personal fight with wike
Amaechi is playing a well drafted script. He can't help it. His personal beef with Wike begins and end in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by cstr151: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2017
I am waiting for the ''we the niger-delta'' goons to correct amaechi on his self-claimed igboness.
Mulatto-claro and bandtura, where are you guys? Amaechi your hero just extended igbo sovereignty to Rivers state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2017
I am sure this wickedness will not continued for long unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by buchilino(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2017
HONESTLY, AM NOT UNDERSTANDING SOME NEWS THREADS ON NL AGAIN. WASN'T IT SOME MONTHS AGO, DAT PICTURES OF ROAD REHABILITATION IN SOME EASTERN STATES WAS BEING ADVERTISED ON NL. OR WERE DEY APC N BMC MEDIA PROPAGANDA.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by buchilino(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2017
blues20:
Nigeria that is run by a group of quasi military rogue cabals, that is determined to cage the great Igbo nation, na him go develop South East. You guys are sleep-walking. Only South Easterners can develop South East. Forget long story.
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U. UNFORTUNATELY, MOST OF MY IGBO BROTHERS, PREFER BUILDING LARGE STRUCTURES IN NORTH N SW.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Blue3k(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
In phas two of the rail I'm guessing the reps are going to focus on SE for larger percent of rail. They will need to play catchup with Next budget. Buhari seems interested in rail so he can't say no. SE should connect SS and NE first. Then we focus on other routes.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by cstr151: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2017
buchilino:
HONESTLY, AM NOT UNDERSTANDING SOME NEWS THREADS ON NL AGAIN. WASN'T IT SOME MONTHS AGO, DAT PICTURES OF ROAD REHABILITATION IN SOME EASTERN STATES WAS BEING ADVERTISED ON NL. OR WERE DEY APC N BMC MEDIA PROPAGANDA.
Most likely.
Anything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by durangokid: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Nukualofa:
He always sound childish and off point that i always pity him.

Imagine the dirty numbskull forming atheist and having the effrontery to abuse Jesus Christ
What do you expect from a him, you know his religion, they Can easily influence to put bomb in their cap to kill people, those who derived joy in killing people are capable of eating their new born babies

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by nonhuman(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Blue3k:
I hope this gets front page so people from south east see NASS is not trying to kill port projects. Every time these types make post they say the are alone in wilderness. Alot of states have interest in these ports like Benue, Niger and Kogi.

As long as pressure is kept on them through 2018 too be included in rail projects I think should satisfy most. The excuse it's Late President Yar Adua policy doesn't let them completely off hook. The plan could be amended to add more cities. The only on I saw covered was Aba in coastal line.

I remember posting a story on Ajaokuta rail line nobody read so this an update. If government sells the plant soon and production gets moving the line would be useful. Let's wait and see.

Did anyone see The minister considers himself Igbo that's interesting.
it immoral for him to say he considers himself Igbo he Is Igbo no two ways to be Igbo

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by fratermathy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
lazsnaira:
ExplorerReturns

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by lazsnaira(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=fratermathy post=55128647][/quote] SOBO man your case is that of a loaf on water! ExplorerReturns has said it all.

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by lazsnaira(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Oga because person stupid no means we go ignore am if not person wey dey pass go think say we stupid too
If him dey near me I for don use him head hit wall
Maybe that will put him on factory reset
We don't ve to ignore these worms
Give it to dem back to back
Whether they like it or not Nigeria will break up
The evidence is building up in every area of the zoo
Let the truth keep flooding in

For Nnamdi KANU I was a bit disappointed
I didn't see him coming in to be captured just like DAT
I thought the game is on

But he also played into thier hand
How we will fix this wrong I still wonder and blame our parents who said leave everything to God and see where we are
Me I no go leave everything to God cos
The stupid yorubas allowed thier Oba to be paraded like a common criminal while they party with the bastard tinubU
When sanusi was to be made emir
my brother the honest truth about nigeria is that the YORUBA IS THE ACTUAL PROBLEM NOT THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by fratermathy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
lazsnaira:
SOBO man your case is that of a loaf on water! ExplorerReturns has said it all.

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by IgboTyphoon: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
fratermathy conqueredwest paziena ikechu10 at least we can see amaechi our brother identifying with us, we are already tired of we ss crew. fratermathy limit your trash to your small and landlocked urhobo land with less than 2m people. we know how to deal with you guys, we will just activate your warri enemies.

Nigeria deliberately divided igbos and created south east for alienation,deprivation and marginalization. you wonder why Igbo's from south east troop to the west. it is because those areas have federal infrastructure and presence. I am proud of my se brothers because every single thing they have achieved is totally by their strength, hardwork and sweat. I am looking forward for the unification of every single Igbo speaking people so that we can further our interests with a common front. THE BALKANIZATION OF IGBOS INTO SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH HAS REALLY WEAKENED THE IGBO PEOPLE POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY, INFRASTRUCTURE ETC

we need a united front. say no to Igbo division!

Guy I could not agree with you anymore - igwebuike as every Igbo knows. Igbo nation understands that unity is strength and OHANEZE and IPOB practice this.

Fulani tried everything to divide and weaken Igbo post Biafra war but ALL attempts have OFFICIALLY failed. Chukwu Okike did not fail us

Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Chukazu: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
He spoke with the President on. Inclusion of the South east and only got an" oral " lipsrsealed approval
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Chukazu: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
blues20:

If that be the case as par easterners developing east, then we have no business been part of tge nigerian project.

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by fratermathy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
IgboTyphoon:

Guy I could not agree with you anymore - igwebuike as every Igbo knows. Igbo nation understands that unity is strength and OHANEZE and IPOB practice this.

Fulani tried everything to divide and weaken Igbo post Biafra war but ALL attempts have OFFICIALLY failed. Chukwu Okike did not fail us

Igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by Ikechu10: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
fratermathy conqueredwest paziena ikechu10 at least we can see amaechi our brother identifying with us, we are already tired of we ss crew. fratermathy limit your trash to your small and landlocked urhobo land with less than 2m people. we know how to deal with you guys, we will just activate your warri enemies.

Nigeria deliberately divided igbos and created south east for alienation,deprivation and marginalization. you wonder why Igbo's from south east troop to the west. it is because those areas have federal infrastructure and presence. I am proud of my se brothers because every single thing they have achieved is totally by their strength, hardwork and sweat. I am looking forward for the unification of every single Igbo speaking people so that we can further our interests with a common front. THE BALKANIZATION OF IGBOS INTO SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH HAS REALLY WEAKENED THE IGBO PEOPLE POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY, INFRASTRUCTURE ETC

we need a united front. say no to Igbo division!

Be wary of ikwerres like Amaechi. That's all I have to tell You. They are snakes in green grass

Recall Tonto Dike' s behavior. She claimed Igbo when she was desperate to get involved in Nollywood. When she got into Nollywood, became popular and started dating "rich Yoruba man", she insulted and degraded Igbo men and dissociated herself from Igbo. Now that she's having conflict with her Yoruba husband, when called out on her verbal attack to Igbo men, immediately her "brothers are igbo".

Be wary Of The ikwerre. Tonto Dike story is The same as Amaechi just in a political format

4 Likes

Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by freeze001(f): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
buchilino:

Most were propaganda and a few others were state government interventions that they commandeered for photo ops.
Re: Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East by sorry1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
fuc.ked up country!!! they will tell me one Nigeria when they want to loot me but when it's time for me to benefit they will give u 1billion reasons why south east and southsouth should be marginalized! God punish any afonja or igbo that will tell me biafra is not the best option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update: Normalcy Returns To Makurdi. / Nobody Should Attack Malian Herders In Sokoto – Miyetti Allah / Kirikasamma Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.