Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India (606 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by Monkeydeychop: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2017
http://musiclow.com/photo-nigerian-man-and-his-ugandan-girlfriend-arrested-with-1kg-of-heroin-in-india/

Nigerian man and his Ugandan girlfriend arrested with 1kg of heroin in India

Police in Mohali, India police have arrested a Nigerian national and his Ugandan girlfriend and recovered 1 kg of heroin, worth around Rs 5 crore, from their possession.

The Nigerian suspect simply identified as Neubuz and Helen from Uganda were nabbed on Tuesday, March 28th, following the arrest of three persons, including two women, from whom the police had recovered 500 gm of heroin, worth Rs 2.5 crore, two days ago.

Source: The tribune India

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Igbo-Ukwu stand up……
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by pyyxxaro: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Interesting undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by dolphinife: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Isn't it time cocaine is legalised
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by Monkeydeychop: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2017
dolphinife:
Isn't it time cocaine is legalised

It destroys lives. In the Phillipines the president is hunting down drug smugglers. Death is their fate.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by emeijeh(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Fellow Namecheckers, the name might seem confusing, but i think the tribe is very easy easty to guess

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by mackay37(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2017
The name seems confusing but i bet it was our hard working jew brothers from the East before i open the thread wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by hisgrace090: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2017
I repeat, until Nigerians reduce their crime rates abroad I will not speak against their maltreatment abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by hisgrace090: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2017
I repeat, until Nigerians reduce their crime rates abroad I will not speak against their maltreatment abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With 1kg Of Cocainne In India by Homeboiy: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2017
NCAN we r disappointed

(1) (Reply)

16 Years Old Boy Shoots A 14 Years Old Cus Of Snapchat Photo / Check Out The Houses Owned By Nigeria’s Most Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / “we Are Afraid Of The Badoo Cult”- Ikorodu Based Nollywood Actors Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.