Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics (12746 Views)

Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by spartan117(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by Oblang(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Nne5:
When will they set up a 5 man judicial commission to look into fulani herdsmen rampages?

No one stops the affected states govt to do that...
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by Alariwo2: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Is your Oba still in kuje
Ans: yes
Is he eating watery beans
Is he collecting doggy from a condemned criminal
Is he blowing the oni kuje of kuje prison breeze

When your amala brain is fully formatted and you see that the alliance tinubu put u guys contuning the union that didn't favour awolowo
That day the Hausa will respect u

keep concocting lies to soothe your big flat head.. No oba that I know of was arrested in Ife

Maybe in Anambra or Abia sha but not Ife

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by Oblang(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Is your Oba still in kuje
Is he eating watery beans
Is he collecting doggy from a condemned criminal
Is he blowing the oni kuje of kuje prison breeze

When your amala brain is fully formatted and you see that the alliance tinubu put u guys contuning the union that didn't favour awolowo
That day the Hausa will respect u

Guy no go commit suicide on top afonja matter o...

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by deflover(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Alariwo2:

keep concocting lies to soothe your big flat head.. No oba that I know of was arrested in Ife

Yoruba always living in denial
Anyway tinubu is still having his owambe

Party on
We know where your Oba is
Watery beans is his new ewedu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by VirginFinder: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:
All this na stupid talk
When sanusi was to be arrested
The then kano state governor protected him till he was crowned and gej backed off

But a sitting Oba was arrested
Paraded in chains like a common criminal

And all yorubas can do is make noise
Go to ikoyi and have a stupid owambe for tinubu who put them in this mess
Now na enquiry una dey do
While a whole Oba is eating watery beans in kuje
Blowing Nnamdi KANU fan grin grin
Yet una say una be co owner of Nigeria

Oga Nnamdi KANU if him no blow u breeze well help me sound him ears
When him come out him go get sense to talk to him people

Dont be a dullard.

Yoruba resistance to the one-sided arrest by the IG have started yielding results.

Now, a commission has been set up to look into the cause of the clash.

At the end of the investigation, do you still see any possibility of any Yoruba person being held knowing fully well that abooookis started the fight?

Wont the police obey the recommendations of the commission?

Think!

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by deflover(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2017
VirginFinder:

Dont be a dullard.

Yoruba resistance to the one-sided arrest by the IG have started yielding results.

Now, a commission has been set up to look into the cause of the clash.

At the end of the investigation, do you still see any possibility of any Yoruba person being held knowing fully well that abooookis started the fight?

Wont the police obey the recommendations of the commission?

Think!

Really
Then I must ve ice cream for a brain
And how long will the enquiry take
How long will your Oba remain in jail eating watery beans while he uses his mouth to suck the cock of condemned criminals
You must glory is your suppose super reasoning
Any enquiry without an unconditional release by your now gay Oba is just window dressing of a grave.
Your tradition has being mocked
Please ve some shame
This is the wrong time to be proud as a Yoruba

So please you think

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=AFONJASKULMINER post=55126356] my fellow yoruba muslim brother under alimi bondage ,after the threat from arewa youths,and arresting of our oba,our oblong skulls was quite shaken,our useless and shameless ultimatum given by one of our ewedu associations,was seen as a joke grin ,the only way to please our lords is to cease more plots in addition to illorin to our fulani masters.insha allahu [/quote/]
my fellow Yoruba Muslim can you imagine I got banned by seun himself....Kai...1 week ban for that matter but it won't stop me from being a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by ekestic1976(f): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Olachase:
Pls I don't understand who is the governor of osun state oni or aregbeshola
Buy radio, you no fit; read newspaper, you no gree! Na Ponzi and yahoo-yahoo alone come swallow your brain like dis!
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2017
Celestyn8213:
At the end of the day everything will be swept under the carpet
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by hotspec(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Oga I no dey smile
Dis Oba thing pain me pass d useless afonjas
But all of dem gather dey praise d bastard wey put dem for d mess

Will a small sheriki not to talk of emir be arrestd like DAT and Hausa go smile

The fools amala brained South West people whose mouth is filled will rotten ewedu are silent as thier Oba is in kuje eating half cup of watery beans and his ass hole being raped
Imagine the Oba collecting doggy from a condemned criminal grin grin grin

He would have forgotten the sweet taste of ewedu by now grin grin wink cheesy
Guy Small small ooo. I be correct Afonja o..Only be sey I no be Slave-Afonja
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by Olachase(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
ekestic1976:
Buy radio, you no fit; read newspaper, you no gree! Na Ponzi and yahoo-yahoo alone come swallow your brain like dis!
who told you am into yahoo-yahoo am a business man
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by VirginFinder: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Really
Then I must ve ice cream for a brain
And how long will the enquiry take
How long will your Oba remain in jail eating watery beans while he uses his mouth to suck the cock of condemned criminals
You must glory is your suppose super reasoning
Any enquiry without an unconditional release by your now gay Oba is just window dressing of a grave.
Your tradition has being mocked
Please ve some shame
This is the wrong time to be proud as a Yoruba

So please you think

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

If you can be bold enough to type this purely imanigary bulllshiiiit, only God knows how vain your mind, thoughts and thought processes are.
Keep deluding/fantasizing yourself with imaginary bunkum.

And who is this Oba being held? Wasnt an Oba once kidnapped? Which is worse? Havent worse things happened to other Obas? Didnt Fulani herdsmen kill a traditional ruler in Anioma? Did heavens fall?

Abeg get sense jor!!

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by deflover(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
hotspec:
Guy Small small ooo. I be correct Afonja o..Only be sey I no be Slave-Afonja

U be correct afonja
U get sense
I am just tired of this nonsense
E dey pain me how two people go fight
Only one tribe is arrested and dis oni dey smile to camera
I miss sijuade

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by hotspec(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alariwo2:

Na lie. We all kno one oba was arrrsted. See number 6 on dt list of paraded suspect as released by the Force PRO

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by deflover(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
VirginFinder:

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

If you can be bold enough to type this purely imanigary bulllshiiiit, only God knows how vain your mind, thoughts and thought processes are.
Keep deluding/fantasizing yourself with imaginary bunkum.

And who is this Oba being held? Wasnt an Oba once kidnapped? Which is worse? Havent worse things happened to other Obas? Didnt Fulani herdsmen kill a traditional ruler in Anioma? Did heavens fall?

Abeg get sense jor!!

Oh e dey pain u
I am now vain
U Yoruba started the hate
We ve joined u
Now we are vain
Guy kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by deflover(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
hotspec:

Na lie. We all kno one oba was arrrsted. See number 6 on dt list of paraded suspect as released by the Force PRO
Thanks for showing the liar that a Yoruba Oba is in kuje fanning Nnamdi KANU
While his ass hole is being destroyed by other criminals
As he remembers the last meal of ewedu he ate grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by VirginFinder: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Oh e dey pain u I am now vain U Yoruba started the hate We ve joined u Now we are vain Guy kiss the truth
Pain ke? What concerns me with the filth you carry in your head/mind What is the truth?
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by deflover(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
VirginFinder:

Pain ke?
What concerns me with the filth you carry in your head/mind
What is the truth?

The truth is here
The Oba was arrested
And is in kuje
Someone just posted the names of those arrested

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by femolii: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Osus people pls,we only hv one oba in ife not two osus stop giving ur self problem d only oba we hv is ooni of ife which u osus know. i know that osus are not happy about d settlement of d matter. i think u people should better go to erosion region n safe ur mother sisters from raping from herdsmen now osus.
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by VirginFinder: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

The truth is here The Oba was arrested And is in kuje Someone just posted the names of those arrested
Who is this Oba?
Dont overwork yourself, they'll all be released.
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by femolii: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Osus people self,the matter pain them oo but Kanu will remain in kuje forever for sure.
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
deflover:

Oh e dey pain u
I am now vain
U Yoruba started the hate
We ve joined u
Now we are vain
Guy kiss the truth

You are crying everywhere insulting people and pouring your smelly saliva everywhere. Why carry another person matter for head like gala. You were missing on the thread your women were prostesting over the killings and rape in your cursed region but crying here. Dont you have shame?

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
femolii:
Osus people pls,we only hv one oba in ife not two osus stop giving ur self problem d only oba we hv is ooni of ife which u osus know. i know that osus are not happy about d settlement of d matter. i think u people should better go to erosion region n safe ur mother sisters from raping from herdsmen now osus.
. see them coneheads.they have started denying their oba.is Oba Ademola no longer an oba in ile ife?.what is wrong with the Yoruba youths of today?

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

You are crying everywhere insulting people and pouring your smelly saliva everywhere. Why carry another person matter for head like gala. You were missing on the thread your women were prostesting over the killings and rape in your cursed region but crying here. Dont you have shame?
. agbero park.continue pouring out craps here while ur oba is being doggy styled by condemned criminals in kuje prison.ewu dika gi

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. agbero park.continue pouring out craps here while ur oba is being doggy styled by condemned criminals in kuje prison.ewu dika gi

Look at this stark illiterate, your god Dilector is languishing in Kuje with all your noise and protest, yet nothing happened. You can only make noise while he rot in Kuje, shameless miscreants.

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Look at this stark illiterate, your god Dilector is languishing in Kuje with all your noise and protest, yet nothing happened. You can only make noise while he rot in Kuje, shameless miscreants.
. chaii . epain this afonja bastard to the core.lols.

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. chaii . epain this afonja bastard to the core.lols.

Very boring cocaine smuggler. You are weak

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Very boring cocaine smuggler. You are weak
. soka forest skull miner.go and rest joor

2 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by samuel900(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooL YOUR SELF
www4455:
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. soka forest skull miner.go and rest joor

You are very boring, no sense. Nothing. Just same recycled bullshit you post from your large empty head.

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by ekestic1976(f): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Olachase:
who told you am into yahoo-yahoo am a business man
Naughty and chikinni boy! But you carry well sha! Have a great weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu / June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police / Lagos– Ibadan Expressway: FG Had To Intervene – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.