Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea (45155 Views)

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2017
idu1:
Their mates are selling phone casing, hustling in computer village. I don't ve rip to give.

Mind your language kid, so that when you become a MAN, you won't live in regrets.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by idu1(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Mind your language kid, so that when you become a MAN, you won't live in regrets.
face your front please.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by olad54: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2017
why blaming Buhari all the time? why not blame those people that embezzled public funds. billions and billions of naira that could be used to develop the country, create jobs, good roads, good health system, good education, electricity supply, running water etc. if you do not know what to write, don't write. keep your mouth shut. did you know how many Europeans that died during wwII fighting for their right and freedom?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by hardbody: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Get rich or...

...die trying....

Not for me though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

What is wrong with you?
did anybody send them message?
I repeat, let they rest in hell.

So even you, ddeliverer support this risky journey for worldly aggrandisement.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2017
olad54:
why blaming Buhari all the time? why not blame those people that embezzled public funds. billions and billions of naira that could be used to develop the country, create jobs, good roads, good health system, good education, electricity supply, running water etc. if you do not know what to write, don't write. keep your mouth shut. did you know how many Europeans that died during wwII fighting for their right and freedom?
Truth is our government policies are not tailored to build the capacity of its citizens. All governments are concerned about creating wealth forgetting that its people that create wealth. not mineral resources... and thats why any wealth created is pilferred away because our people dont have the capacity to manage that wealth
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by hardbody: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2017
It is perfectly ok to take a risk. Indeed living itself is a risk, but when you identify the risk, (death in the cold and salty ocean), you ask yourself, can this risk be removed (by traveling otherwise or not at all) or can it be mitigated (life bouy, etc) can the mitigating steps really mitigate the risks, if No, can I still take the risk? If Yes, then It is no longer a calculated risk, it is a gamble. I win I gain, I lose I die. They lost and the consequence is now history.

My point? They are rational humans, with knowledge of the consequences of their actions (and inactions). I have nothing to say to the dead, they no more get to read this, as for the living, learn from their experience and live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Tosbi(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Deep!!!
franzis:
If i never make am or comfortable enough for Nigeria , i see no reason going to another country ...
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by slysteel: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2017
I can bet my life that the girls are edo girls,i live in Europe and can tell that 9 out of 10 girls crossing into Europe like this are from edo,edo families are the only nigerians that sponsor their girls to go do prostitution and send them money,so shameful.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by centboy123456(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2017
DivneFavour:
Success is for those who are ready to take and face the risk involved. You make it, you are great. You die trying, well we will just say RIP. And life goes on for the living.

u re right life is all about risk as am talking to u am about to go to north Africa to get to Europe by land I don't mine if I die
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by rymesgentility(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Oga nah only God know all, if they still make am touch down..we go still hail dem .life is all abt risk.. is fair to some nd also bad for some..finally at the end we all go die one day .be it phone seller or anyone
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by loomer: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2017
zico530:
All these small boys are girls with get rich fast mentality. What a pity!

So trying to find a life abroad is get rich fast mentality?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2017
stan83:
Not even a sympathy to there luv ones they left behinde from you wicked soul, I pray you or ur love ones don die a disasterous death..
i sympathise with them as they are going to hell.
And i pray their family they left behind should not take that path to hell also.
They should repent and be content .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Or Stay focus alive while trying
Heromaniaa:
Get rich or...
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by MrTypist: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Life goes on though.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2017
idu1:
face your front please.
he should not face his front, rather tell him to repent.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by MrTypist: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Life goes on though.

We all gonna die anyway.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2017
centboy123456:

u re right life is all about risk as am talking to u am about to go to north Africa to get to Europe by land I don't mine if I die
and if anything happen to you now, people wil be blaming me for not wishing you RIP.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by MrRichy(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2017
uboma:

Who Will you blame then?

there are the cause of their own misfortune?

I blame the corrupt leaders of this Nation
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by charlove(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2017
uboma:

Who Will you blame then?
there are the cause of their own misfortune?
get sense bro...even if na small
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by hekkyboi: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2017
before nko wu is to blame? bubu ofcourse
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by centboy123456(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and if anything happen to you now, people wil be blaming me for not wishing you RIP.

lol as I dey lie dis who die better pass me oh so I don't mine if I die
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by akintom45(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=zico530 post=55122494]All these small boys are girls with get rich fast mentality. What a pity![/quote

U planted a tree there that grow money... Mumu boi
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by hekkyboi: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
segebase:
I blame buhari
before nko wu u go blame? bubu ofcourse
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
centboy123456:

lol as I dey lie dis who die better pass me oh so I don't mine if I die
pls dont die.
We need you to contribute to our economy by going to farm to reduce price of food in the country.
That is why i am not happy to see our youth taking a risky journey. And if you succeed, oyibo wil stil see you as rag. And be carry their sheet.
Stay here and work, dont be lazy and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by bliitz: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
DivneFavour:
Success is for those who are ready to take and face the risk involved. You make it, you are great. You die trying, well we will just say RIP. And life goes on for the living.
there's aint no short cut to success...
Whenever you wanna take risk
take risk worth taking.... undecided
DivneFavour:
there's aint no short cut to success...
Whenever you wanna take risk
take risk worth taking....
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by ifyalways(f): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yet many are still going sell of their parents properties and enter same road by morrow morning to Libya.

Have no tears or pity for them o. All mallam with him kettle.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Truth is our government policies are not tailored to build the capacity of its citizens. All governments are concerned about creating wealth forgetting that its people that create wealth. not mineral resources... and thats why any wealth created is pilferred away because our people dont have the capacity to manage that wealth

you see from your submissions, it implies the govt have no regards at all for its citizens. these pple have to change their mindset.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=akintom45 post=55128535][/quote]and you want lazy and greedy people to take a risky journey to go there to pluck money from the tree you planted there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

you see from your submissions, it implies the govt have no regards at all for its citizens. these pple have to change their mindset.
Looking at its actions does it look like they jave any regards? They may come out to tell you how they are working for the masses and other feel good stories but in practice what is the reality we see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester / Driver Kills Masquerade In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Acquiring Canadian & UK Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.