Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court (53268 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Heromaniaa: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
If/When she comes out of this she will see herself as a REAL journalist who has gone through EVERYTHING grin

But seriously this is WRONG. No investigations etc

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by tintingz(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
This woman will surely come out from jail stronger, this is what they did to Fela, Mandela.

Aunty Kemi don dey popular.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ajalawole(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
she forget sha this is 9ja cheesy. She think say she dey adobo oyinbo abi. U never see anything........ #KemiMostGoToJailcheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by pbethel: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Distractions here and there.
Pls is happening in ds country
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by blackb2(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2017
grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by JideAmuGiaka: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2017
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by itiswellandwell: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Kemo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by fuckboys: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Olusegun obasanjo wants to shut this woman up for ever

not all Nigerians are stupid

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by aydought: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2017
nickxtra:
She might come out of this harder and more determined to fulfill her career as a social media journalist

Social medial journalism is not about broadcasting fake news and making inciting statements. Professionalism should be the key factor. After all, Linda Ikeji is also a Social Media Journalist but you can hardly find her in such a mess like this. KOO journalism is more of talking before reasoning. This should be a great lessons to others in such category.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by pinkpant: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2017
sinaj:
Eleyi gidi gaan! grin
What is Eleyi gidigan?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2017
What is really so critical in this case that she is detained for that long. But even if she is guilty is this not an opportunity for the self righteous preacher to forgive and forget as an example for his docile flock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by neocortex: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerian judiciary has been bastardised so much that "big men"
can determine how a case is handled in court.
Imagine handcuffing and detaining a suspect in a civil case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by AngelicBeing: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
tumababa:
this is really good. it will serve as a lesson to all those amateur blogs who just kill peoples reputation to make money not minding the effect. they will think twice and confirm any story before posting now.
if she is innocent, she can also sue. if she is guilty, she is on OYO.

cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by distilledwalex(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
blackb2:
grin
itiswellandwell:
Kemo
JideAmuGiaka:
ok
tintingz:
K
RiteBlog:
?
Space bookers grin By thier post.. Ye shall know them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by AkachukwuD(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
I love this her gown........... I will buy it for my babe
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by sekundosekundo: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
David Ibiyomi that's leading so many of his followers to hell will appear as witness.
A man that has no repentance in his teaching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by patternmaking(f): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
hypocrisy is when u say this is wrong but castigate el rufai for ordering dss to arrest audu maikori
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by mekaboy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is she in KUJE? grin grin IyaKuje grin angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by HQuadreal: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eyaaah sorry mama kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ajepako(f): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anty Kemi finally at home!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Journalists are meant to report. Free her jare.
Why not arrest top politicians who uses all means to blackmailed Nigerians, is it because she has no 20-80 lawyers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ybalogs(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Enu koba anti Kemi pooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ElsonMorali: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
These are the kind of pastors whose actions shout "do as I say but not as I do"

Anyway they don't even preach forgiveness and love anymore.

They've all turned to prosperity preachers motivational speakers, conning their gullible listeners.

I don't have pity for the lady either. She should have tempered her desperation to be famous with caution.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by 2016v2017: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
greatgod2012:
Let this pastor show this woman mercy now, after all, he preaches forgiveness and mercy!

not everyone who call the name of God will enter into his kingdom.
how many people did Jesus sue to court or condemned?
didn't Jesus say,father forgive them,for they know not what they are doing?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by alaskido(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
I thought it is in the bible to love your enemies and forgive them their sins. As a pastor he should have prayed and counselled this lady instead of taking her to court and exposing himself to the whole world. This matter fit turn upside down o. No be person wey call police dey win case all the time o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ElsonMorali: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
neocortex:
Nigerian judiciary has been bastardised so much that a "big men"
can determine how a case is handles in court.
Imagine handcuffing and detaining a suspect in a civil case.

Walahi, the judge should be de-benched or derobed or whatever. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by alt3r3g0: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
greatgod2012:
Let this pastor show this woman mercy now, after all, he preaches forgiveness and mercy!

I agree. This same woman called Adeboye a murderer. Some things you just let slide, not every nonsense you go after.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by DLuciano: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:
grin

As long as it's a pastor, Kemi is wrong. That's the nigerian mentality for you

What if Kemi is right? What if Stephanie Otobo is right?

I am a Christian but how our men of God always entangle themselves in scandals,partake in politics, refuse to speak out when it matters most, encourage revellings and react in situations like these makes Christianity a laughing stock today

Am sure Apostle Paul and Peter must be ashamed of the Christianity in this dispensation
i perceive you are a church goer.
Even Jesus when he was here on the earth was accused and even killed just for living holy, doing miracles (free of charge) and teaching the world the way of God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by 2016v2017: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:
David Ibiyomi that's leading so many of his followers to hell will appear as witness.
A man that has no repentance in his teaching.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by oyienootieno: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ok let us assume the judicial system is doing their job.. but same should apply to a big name here in naija who is trying to change the CC CC BB laws..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by shevchenko(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
They should continue.

I hope we use the same standard when a celebrity is arrested for Libel and given Prison Uniform and put in chains.

Dear Seun,

Why is any post on Islam forcing people to accept the Islamic Creed but posts on Christianity / Pastors is free for all ?

We will remain backward with this kind of mindset and assumption that only one religion has monopoly of violence.

The last time i curiously accepted what came up, it was attached to my status message for a while.

Just bringing it to your notice in case you are not aware.

Regards.

Seun is a Satanic illiterate .Let him ban me. I am in California .I don't need nairaland and the useless news in Nigeria .An opportunity to get off this damn site by banning me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Juliet Njemanze: Upcoming Nollywood Actress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.