Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Are The Challenges A Transport Business Could Face? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Challenges A Transport Business Could Face? (926 Views)

Please Advice, I Want To Start A Transport Business / Starting A Transport Business, Siena Vs Bus, Budget 1million / 6 Months Investment Opportunity In A Transport Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges A Transport Business Could Face? by eaglejay13(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good day people, i have been recently toying with the idea of starting up a local transport business where the driver and the owner of the vehicle(Myself) will share the profit based on percentage that will be agreed on by two of us. But I kind of feel there may be some risks and downsides to this line of business. Please any advise from someone with experience in this line, or from any other person with great business acumen will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: What Are The Challenges A Transport Business Could Face? by sekundosekundo: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
eaglejay13:
Good day people, i have been recently toying with the idea of starting up a local transport business where the driver and the owner of the vehicle(Myself) will share the profit based on percentage that will be agreed on by two of us. But I kind of feel there may be some risks and downsides to this line of business. Please any advise from someone with experience in this line, or from any other person with great business acumen will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Is it inter state or within the state?.
Re: What Are The Challenges A Transport Business Could Face? by eaglejay13(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Is it inter state or within the state?.

Within the state, Enugu precisely.

(1) (Reply)

Get Loan Without Collateral Irrespective Of Your Location In Nigeria / What Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k In Oyo State, Or Osun State Or Ka / Learn How To Use Ms - Offices Packages In 5 Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.