Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. (1361 Views)

Some Hilarious Meme And Savage Response Collections / Some Hilarious Memes To Make Your Day Less Worse / Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by mulekanle: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello guys,
I want to share some hilarious food combinations I have heard, tried, cooked and tasted. Though some of them are odd and irritating based on your view, some tasty and some healthy. You will find some of these among Nigerian students in higher institutions or boarding schools.. especially the guys and those that are financially broke... and must eat!!!!

Beans and spaghetti with boiled Egg

Beans and Indomie

Beans and Garri

Beans soup (Gbegiri) on Rice

Rice and Okro soup

Bread and Beans

Bread and Akara

Soaked Garri with Biscuits and Cowbell chocolate(Ladies)

Bread and Butter with Fanta

Eba with Egg soup

Custard or Pap and Bread

Pap and Groundnut

concyoction Rice and Beans

Solid Pap and Okro soup

Pap with fried Potatoes or Plantains

Fried Plantains with Bread

Feel free to add your own, your experience and how you prefer yours... Mine is Beans and Spaghetti served hot...
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Avocado and bread. Okpa and peak milk. biscuits, milo and milk. conc.

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Golden morn mixed with cornflakes,and fried egg.

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by mulekanle: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Haa!!!
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
mulekanle:

Haa!!!
Lol,lace it with milk,and ur bombom will never stop talking grin
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by Donald3d(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Egusi and Ice cream tongue tongue tongue
Suya and coffee no sugar tongue tongue
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by Omoluabi16(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
gross.
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omoluabi16:
gross.
Not really
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by Omoluabi16(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Not really
fried egg, with margarine? It is gross.
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omoluabi16:
fried egg, with margarine? It is gross.

Ok
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by mulekanle: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Donald3d:
Egusi and Ice cream tongue tongue tongue Suya and coffee no sugar tongue tongue

am afraid, coffee with no sugar... can't dare such
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by mulekanle: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Donald3d:
Egusi and Ice cream tongue tongue tongue Suya and coffee no sugar tongue tongue

am afraid, coffee with no sugar... can't dare such
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by mulekanle: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,lace it with milk,and ur bombom will never stop talking grin

Got the message clearly.... I have eaten one odd combo that nearly land me in the hospital.. cos I actually fainted the following day I took it.
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
mulekanle:

Got the message clearly.... I have eaten one odd combo that nearly land me in the hospital.. cos I actually fainted the following day I took it.

lmao
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria. by mulekanle: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
mulekanle:
Hello guys,
I want to share some hilarious food combinations I have heard, tried, cooked and tasted. Though some of them are odd and irritating based on your view, some tasty and some healthy. You will find some of these among Nigerian students in higher institutions or boarding schools.. especially the guys and those that are financially broke... and must eat!!!!

Beans and spaghetti with boiled Egg

Beans and Indomie

Beans and Garri

Beans soup (Gbegiri) on Rice

Rice and Okro soup

Bread and Beans

Bread and Akara

Soaked Garri with Biscuits and Cowbell chocolate(Ladies)

Bread and Butter with Fanta

Eba with Egg soup

Custard or Pap and Bread

Pap and Groundnut

concyoction Rice and Beans

Solid Pap and Okro soup

Pap with fried Potatoes or Plantains

Fried Plantains with Bread

Feel free to add your own, your experience and how you prefer yours... Mine is Beans and Spaghetti served hot...

Just hearing this..

Rice mixed with Nutri c

Bread and beer

Bread and Coconut with Sprite

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel's Cousin / See What A Girl Did To Her Brother. Guys You Need To See This. / I Bet This Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Fall!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.