Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Earn Money Weekly By Doing This.. . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Money Weekly By Doing This.. . (758 Views)

Credit Alert NGN50,000.00 Weekly By Creating Marketing Videos With Your Phone! / Earn Money Weekly By Reading Blog (2018) / Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Weekly By Doing This.. . by temmy59: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello, good day, I want to tell guys about how to get paid #200 Naira per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening and account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8175HY" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account.
Please don't forget to use the referral code

When you refer people you can make up 1k or more weekly
Re: Earn Money Weekly By Doing This.. . by Rawshal(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wil u b given task every week
Re: Earn Money Weekly By Doing This.. . by temmy59: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yes, you will be given task every week

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 10k / BREAKING: Dangote Sells His Noddles Company To Indomie / Top 4 Secrets For Fiverr Freelancers: Become A Successful Fiverr Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.