Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,812 members, 7,848,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Laptop Or Paper? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Laptop Or Paper? (404 Views)

Help! Will Adsense Accept Temporary National ID (paper) For Verification / How To Create A Blog On Blogger Using Your Phones, Laptop Or Desktop Computer / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria 2017 On Your Laptop Or Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Or Paper? by TheGreatIYANU: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Apart from the endless list of things that can unhinge you when writing Sales Letter on a Laptop, I find it generally DISTRACTING to use my PC when crafting a Sale Page or any other serious Document for that matter.

At first, you plan to spend just 5 minutes on Facebook, then one of your 'Friends' will share a post from Nairaland with Clickbait Topic -

"Assemblies Of God Crisis: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat (Photos)".

From there you see one attractive moniker with the (f) symbol infront. You check her profile and 'omo she fine die!' You see her Instagram handle - MORE PICS? LET'S GO DIA!

On her Instagram Account you are bamboozled with a dozen #SlayQueen #PreetyFace #WokeUpLikeThis photos.
You're about to like her 11th picture when you notice a comment - 'girl I just sent you a dm'! WTF?! WhoTF is this MF sending a Fing Dm to my crush?

You check his handle - @hushpuppi . EWO!

You click.

It's raining Nikes and Adidasses and Loafers you may never see in your life. His G650 Wagon (I dunno if there's any model like this - I don't care either) is glistening in front of his Lekki Mansion and you're wondering -

"Lord, do I need two Kidneys?"

Further down @hushpuppi 's IG TL is a screen grabbed photo from LindaIkeji blog - 'HushPuppi Spends N12Million at Quillox in one night! See Photos after the cut'.

You cannot believe your eyes so you head over to LindaIkeji. It's not on her HomePage - 'must have been swallowed up in the plethora of posts after that so you open another Tab - Google - HushPuppi Spends N12Million at Quillox.

The first search result is from LindaIkeji, you quickly click and proceed to 'investigate'.

'Oooo booooy! No be lie o! This guy true true spend N12m for club. I dey hia dey find $100 to push Facebook Ads!'

Devil you are stupid. I must make it. I must focus and return to...

'Davido calls out HushPuppi. Calls him Broke A** Ni**a'

A 'Related Post' catches your eye by the side.

Shuu! Wetin concern this two? Make I just check this post. After this one I will remove my Modem!

You read through, amassing every line, word by word.

It is after you finish you Laptop battery signifies 8% remaining.

JESU KRISTI BABA MI O!

This thing was at 96% when I started?! When did my laptop battery start draining like this?

WAIT!

I opened my laptop 5 minutes to 4. Time is 8:07PM!

ELEDUMARE!

FOUR HOURS BLOGGING! Not even Jide Ogunsanya's Ogbonge blog! LINDAIKEJI!!!

WAIT! How did I get from Assemblies of God to HushPuppi?!

LORD why do you allow devil tempt your children like this.

...3% Remaining...

...2% Remaining...

...1 % Remaining...

...LAPTOP OFF!...

5 Minutes later, NEPA regain use of their medula and restore Power.

'My God is a merciful God!'

...LAPTOP ON!...

Google Chrome: Browser was shut down prematurely. Should we restore lost pages?

You: YES.

LindaIkeji: 'OristeFemi mobbed at Quillox after stabbing Bouncer with bottle' Click to Read More.

SATAN, YOU ARE A LIAR! HOLY GHOOOOST....

My friend spare yourself the stress - use PAPER.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Explorers

Re: Laptop Or Paper? by writers100(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Intelligently crafted!

1 Like

Re: Laptop Or Paper? by TheGreatIYANU: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
writers100:
Intelligently crafted!

Thanks grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue / See What Paypal Stated About E-commerce Shopping By Nigerians (FEATURES) Paypal / Get Free Hosting For Your Website 5 years + Everything Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.