Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Cost Of Achitetural Drawings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Achitetural Drawings (6158 Views)

Cost Of Renting Short Let Apartments In Abuja | Co-tenant / The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by BishoplinkUK1: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Cost of achitetural drawings

Hello everyone , this is my very first post please forgive any mistakes.
I wanted to know how much it will cost to create an achitetural drawing for a 3 bedroom duplex with 2 units of 2 bedroom flats attached in lekki

Thanks
Bishop.
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by topsy23: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
BishoplinkUK1:

I wanted to know how much it will cost to create an achitetural drawing for a 3 bedroom duplex with 2 units of 2 bedroom flats attached in lekki

Thanks
Bishop.

We have quite number of Architect in the house that will give you the cost. You can as well search this property very well cos we have numbers of Architects here
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Fadelex(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
BishoplinkUK1:

Thanks
Bishop.

would take upto 400k to produce full drawings, dont forget to contact me when you're ready to actualize the designs
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by johnson232: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fadelex:

would take upto 400k to produce full drawings, dont forget to contact me when you're ready to actualize the designs
Sir does this amount includes town planning approval or just the architectural & structural drawings. thanks.
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by critic007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Call 08035138976
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Fadelex(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
johnson232:

Sir does this amount includes town planning approval or just the architectural & structural drawings. thanks.
excluding approval sir
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by johnson232: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fadelex:

excluding approval sir
but will include structural, mechanical & electrical?
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Fadelex(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
johnson232:

but will include structural, mechanical & electrical?
Yes, I'm not an architect but a builder, I have architect friends in Lagos though
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by BishoplinkUK1: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thank you very much for your prompt reply! !
I am having difficulties understanding what an achitet sent to me... so I am sharing it here Purley for the purpose of more clarification and to hear your thoughts.

{{
Sequel to our various discussions as it concerns your proposed building design, please find below the cost of your architectural drawings, structural drawings, mechanical/electrical drawings‎ and your bills of quantities (BOQ).

From the size of your land, the best that can come out while considering parking for the occupants is a 3 bedroom duplex in front which would be your Lagos home and 2 units of 2 bedroom flats attached behind your unit which would be given up for rent.

Architectural Working Drawings: N300,000 (5 copies).

Structural Drawings, Load Calculation Sheet, Structural Engineers Undertaking: N300,000 (Structural Drawings - 5 copies, Load Calculation Sheet - 1 copy, Structural Engineers Undertaking - 1 copy.

Mechanical and Electrical Drawing: N200,000 (5 copies).

Bills of Quantities (BOQ): N100,000 (1 copy).

Total Cost: N900,000. }}

Please advise accordingly.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by topsy23: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
We can handle your electrical and mechanical design drawing with details you require
and our charges are moderate

Below are the thread you can check

To make inquiry for cables and also place order

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables-why/2

For complete design of ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DESIGN drawing visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

For complete standard electrical and mechanical installation visit;

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by johnson232: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fadelex:

Yes, I'm not an architect but a builder, I have architect friends in Lagos though
okay sir
thanks alot
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
BishoplinkUK1:
I am having difficulties understanding what an achitet sent to me... so I am sharing it here Purley for the purpose of more clarification and to hear your thoughts.

{{
Sequel to our various discussions as it concerns your proposed building design, please find below the cost of your architectural drawings, structural drawings, mechanical/electrical drawings‎ and your bills of quantities (BOQ).

From the size of your land, the best that can come out while considering parking for the occupants is a 3 bedroom duplex in front which would be your Lagos home and 2 units of 2 bedroom flats attached behind your unit which would be given up for rent.

Structural Drawings, Load Calculation Sheet, Structural Engineers Undertaking: N300,000 (Structural Drawings - 5 copies, Load Calculation Sheet - 1 copy, Structural Engineers Undertaking - 1 copy.

Thanks.

are u building a sky crapper undecided a filling station was drawn for 150 k

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by darenyx(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2017
BishoplinkUK1:

Thanks
Bishop.

Send a mail to darenyxaid@gmail.com or on whatsapp 08034843342 and you will get the design you require at an affordable cost ...

You can also check my profile and see various designs we have done

https://www.nairaland.com/2196267/contemporary-nigeria-building-designs-hafux/31
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by KingMicky3286: 2:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Fadelex:

If you use 400k for drawing only , how much will he use to build the house...
We must not flence people their hard earned money oooo

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Fadelex(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2017
KingMicky3286:

If you use 400k for drawing only , how much will he use to build the house...
We must not flence people their hard earned money oooo
this is a complete drawings for 2 separate structures bro, architectural drawings, structural, m and e.... bro that price will be very fair to him if he can get it
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Fadelex(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2017
BishoplinkUK1:

Bishop.
You can send ur survey plan to fadelex2000@yahoo.com , I will relate it to an architect and revert back
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Heymus(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2017
BishoplinkUK1:
Good morning sir. You can talk to me on 08036879623 or olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com, at a very very affordable price. Nairalanders i have worked for can testify to this.
{{

Thanks.

Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Heymus(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2017
Good morning sir. You can talk to me on 08036879623 or olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com at a very very affordable price. Nairalanders tjat i have worked for before can testify to this.
BishoplinkUK1:

{{

Thanks.

Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by jeftalene(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Check out rough estimates of designs and construction across Nigeria and other useful construction tips on www.engineerosaz..com

You can consult a professional there too. You'd be glad you did.

Success on your project!
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by Timmie2020: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
you can call me on 07033221554 for your soil test, structural and architectural drawings at a very affordable price.......Thanks
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by desse: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=BishoplinkUK1 post=55133037]Cost of achitetural drawings

Thanks
Bishop. [/quoteSir you can contact me on 0833506527,08073711489.I will give an affordable fees and quality design work for architectural,structural,electrical and mechanical drawings or drop ur email let me send you a develop brief .
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by desse: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2018
johnson232:

You can contact me on 08033506527,08073711489.For ur affordable architectural ,structural ,mechanical and electrical drawings!siged desse.architect/builder
Re: Cost Of Achitetural Drawings by desse: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2018
BishoplinkUK1:

Thanks
Bishop.
You can contact me on 08033506527,08073711489,,for architectural,structural,mechanical and electrical drawings at affordable fees below wat u were offered.Drop ur email i will send u a develop design brief.signed desse:architect/builder

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get An Accommodation Directly From Landlord / 2 Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale In Thomas Estate Ajah. Check Them Out! / 3 Plots Available For Sale In Bogije. Heyden Park Estate Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.