Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass (4773 Views)

Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Prayer At Christmas ( Or Prayer For Christmas) / Should We Give Out Gifts At Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Cyberfreak(f): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2009
I kind of agree with Horus. There are some dark and disgusting secrets about the vatican. . .those people are not as innocent as they look.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by init4dmoni(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2009
^^^ it's nice 2 see that some people aren't brainwashed like others
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by samsanyus(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2009
Source please?
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by aruzuoke(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2009
Horus u ve got a stinking mouth odour.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 26, 2009
what was she thinking?
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Nneomaj(f): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2009
@o.val,i feel u.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by omo9: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2009
she only wants cheap popularity
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Saazy(f): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]na wa ooooooooooo people jst dey crase without limit a whole POPE God have mercy on her soul
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by meggieblac: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
Horus:

What a bunch of hypocrites, you should all congratulate this woman who pushed to the ground this peado.phile pope.
you re a bloody fool.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2009
People now attack the pope. shocked shocked
What is this world turning into
? undecided
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by paddylo1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
What a bunch of hypocrites, you should all congratulate this woman who pushed to the ground this peado.phile pope.

wasnt the pope a member of hitler youth also?. . .anyway i re-iterate that religion is brainwashing nigerians,both christians and muslims
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by josphy: 1:46am On Dec 27, 2009
was there blood on on the floor or green stuff?,was the woman issuing blood or BILE. my guess is bile,no wonder she grabbed the pope,s
neck. she must need healing on some sickening sickness.

shocked
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 27, 2009
josphy:

was there blood on on the floor or green stuff?,was the woman issuing blood or BILE. my guess is bile,no wonder she grabbed the pope,s
shocked

LMFAO,

f@ck the pope, the imam, the rabbi, etc. 

Religious freaks!!!
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2009
josphy:

shocked

Nigeria is a$$ backwards because they reason like this!!!!
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2009
I'll advice y'all to watch your mouths in this thread. Its quite sensitive, its a matter of fate, religion and the most High. if you dont have any meaningful thing to post read on before you blasphem in here.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by SirRil(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2009
The girl wants to draw attention thats all
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by denzel2009: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
SirRil:

The girl wants to draw attention thats all
Farookuuu muttalab is now more popular
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by danik2009(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
Na wah oh, abi she's considering a take-over to become 1st female P,
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Horus(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
paddy_lo:

wasnt the pope a member of hitler youth also?. . .anyway i re-iterate that religion is brainwashing nigerians,both christians and muslims

Correct, this "pope" was a member of the hitler youth. Africans are just worshiping this Satanist pope instead of doing their researchs and investigation about him. This is so sad.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by DRCROSS: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
may be she needs a miracle,
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by spoilt(f): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2009
what was she on? shocked
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by otukpo(f): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2009
NA DEVIL DEY USE THAT WOMAN AND SHE WLD CONTINUALLY FAIL.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by janetjane(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2009
I thought the pope is a VIRGIN

why should you say such a dirty word here? why dont you go to the vertican and ask them there?

Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by cap28: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
the vatican - the most corrupt bunch of nazi sympathisers and racist criminals.

guys before you run to sympathise found out about how pope pius xii did NOTHING TO STOP the extermination of the jews by the nazis during the second world war.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by queenesthr(f): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
cap28:

the vatican - the most corrupt bunch of nazi sympathisers and racist criminals.

guys before you run to sympathise found out about how pope pius xii did NOTHING TO STOP the extermination of the jews by the nazis during the second world war.

What should he have done? Kill Hitler?
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by cap28: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
queenesthr:

What should he have done? Kill Hitler?

well er seeing as he was a man of god i would have expected him to speak out against the genocide and persecution of innocent people but being landowners the vatican had a vested interest in keeping their mouths shut because the nazis agreed to protect their vast property interests. also these greedy hypocrites colluded with the nazis and helped them steal gold and various assets from nazi victims whilst also collaborating in the murder of innocent people - may all of them rot in hell.
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Digriz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ur an idiot of no comparison and a retard in brain. Ur best home shuld be among d pigs, ,vagabond!
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Digriz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
slowpoke! idiots!! For insulting HIS HOLINESS burn in hell u blasphemers, u hv a lot of accomodation in d bottomless pit, BURN YOU
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by sweetguy10(m): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2009
Talking About the Pope being a nazi guy or not , I dont Know but in the real sense the VATICAN has contributed in every ways to the Evils of this world , Pls read and Do a Little research before saying things , That's why Most vatican popes either dies by Poisoning , Assassination , It is not known to the outside world because no post mortem formalities is allowed to be done on them . They believe that they bare Holy Bodies , Just a few of them die naturally , Slavery , Just about 2 years Ago an American pope was caught sleeping with Another Man , Homo sexuality , Politics , Cultism , Satanism, Pls read more About a man Called CONSTANTINE , he is part of them , And see what the vatican has done to this world , Burning of ladies they have slept with all in pretence that they are witches , Read more About Leonardo Da vinci's books , And that's why even Among them BERNINI the vatican's Boy was ann illuminati and still they don't know ,
Re: Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass by Digriz(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2009
Forget about what the enemies wrote in their books,i have read them and noticed that they are all false allegation to destroy the church. But do u knw wat happend afta all these? The church is even waxing stronger and more folds frm other xtian denomination begging to be accepted in vatican. What does it symbolise to u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Scene At Cocin Hqters Church,jos. / U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.