Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim (54598 Views)

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Repairnigeria(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
nawa
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Miles300: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
iykofias:
What difference does it make, the man is a billionaire for Christ sake
I tire o
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Celcius: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Its just so amazing he's not going to sue him for character defamation. When you're rich, no time for frivolities.
Well done sir.
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by sammyj: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Daboomb: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
SuperSuave:
Na who dey start all dis lies sef grin

Na the 3rd Class people naah!

There is Safety in Numbers! grin grin grin

They will soon tell us Obama had 3rd Class!
shocked shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by folahann(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
People will just create rubbish to prove a point and bigots will help trend it without know how true it is.
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by maasoap(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Read, dey no go read while in school. If dey con graduate with third class, na den dey go con remember millionaires wey no go school, millionaires wey get pass grades. Unserious elements, awon were aburo Melaye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ask me where I got the 3rd in my name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by KwoiZabo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
make e show is im certificate na.
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by freekick: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wey this engineer guy self ,na him talk say tony na 3rd class graduate as if na ABU tony go. If tony catch am, ajekun iya lo je.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by jossy4joseph(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Where Tony Elumelu great grand children will stand you and your worthless family that came out with useless first class cannot stand there. Learn to mind your own business amebor
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
All i care is that he achieved what 1st class holders dream of.
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by numericalguy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
SuperSuave:

Na omoyele sowore of sahara reporter. That useless liar who makes money from his blog by telling lies about people.

Useless brown envelope blogger called sowore
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Realdeals(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Another pointer that most Nigerian youth are clueless
Irrelevant argument.
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Jman06(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Some nigerians are so stup1d that they can't even handle failure. After wasting your time in the uni and graduating with a 3rd class, you are now looking for someone to compare yourself with Failures!

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
I think Festus Keyamo graduated with same class but he is cool ruggged attorney. So wet sort urself to second class the feel intelligent abi
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by JAHseal: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
So he also graduated with 'dino'? grin
...e be like say 'dino' is now d flying grade dat guarantees success in 9jah. Make I go enrol 4 anoda degree may be I go graduate with a 'dino' grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by AreaFada2: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Eke40seven:
I don't know which myth is more pronounced in Nigeria.
Nigeria lost 100 to 1 to India and the balls changed to lion and only Mudashiru overcame with the juju in his leg to score the only goal we had and India was then banned from football.
Or
Wole Soyinka graduating with a 3rd class.

Or that Philip Emeagwali is the "father of the internet".

That got me thinking, what other lies have been peddled as facts in Nigeria given that we are also too lazy to do independent research on issues.
One word, "Pathetic."
There are more bobos circulating in 9ja than truth. No even mention politics.

More people get their news from beer pparlour, Iya Biliki bukateria, Baba Onikeke shop and such areas than NTA, Channels TV, BBC, Al Jazeera, The Guardian, Vanguard, Punch or any official sources.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by drcomely(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
What's the linkage between academic success and real life success? And why should a man bully another man for his certificate? A third class graduate had the best result in my post graduate class. Sebi all of una get better job with una 2.1 and that's why u are always here to drop comment in all the threads. Bullying Vans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Baba nor wan hear say dem mix am with the ''olodos" angry

Ps-People in this part of the world mistake 'retentive memory' for 'intelligence', the fact that you can go to school, study a particular syllabus and pass examinations doesnt make you 'intelligent'. Intelligence is very dynamic and cuts across various fields of study, both 'practical' and theory......... angry In lay mans terms "You fit sabi book make you nor get sense" angry
Gbam! Rightly spoken.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Ukeachu1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
SuperSuave:

NYSC saed promoters. They can lieeeeee
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by dragonking3: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
That is Nigeria for you. Many don't know anything but you see them talking anyhow without an iota of idea about what they talk about.

If Tony press charges against him now for spreading false news they will start crying
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by duwell(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
I need to be in contact with anyone selling at Onitsha Market. Pls reply or call 07034930081.
I want to get blank t-shirts for branding...
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by ayindejimmy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Even professor Wole Soyinka had debunked the rumours he's 3rd class
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by mokkalu1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Soyinka too didn't graduate with 3rd class. People can lie eh
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by TheEminentLaity: 2:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Misery needs company. These 3rd class people go to any length seeking validation. Face it, with a third class you f*cked up. That field of study is not your calling. Simple. Move on.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by NovusHomo(m): 4:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Funny how Tony Elumelu felt he had to react to this! Anything to declare Mr. "Billionaire?
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2017
rattlesnake:
so what is the blantant "true".......ode
You're calling him ode? Funny.
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by Jbols2001(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Dandsome:
Chai... Everybody wants to claim I TOO KNOW on top another person matter.

why will u be painting the ground sef?
Re: "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Even though Tony graduated with 10th Class it doesn't make any difference. He's one of the richest Nigerians. Who First class help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.