Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. (56234 Views)

8 Weeks German Shepherds Puppies, For Sale (pics) , LAGOS. / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55143599][/quote]

*ROTCL*
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by katerine7(f): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Good dogs!! Not like the Dog i used to have that only specialized in destroying slippers and shoes angry
I think say na only my dog o
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Climax11: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is one thing my Caucasian knows how to do best.....be it lizard or flies, she must waste them....I love my Sydney
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by joshboss(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
priceaction:
those ones at home , you are calling idiat, abi? they didnt train you well at all. Omo ale jatijati
E pain am cheesy
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by makaveli902: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Say it the way it really is." To me, I believe that the dogs didn't kill the snake, you just want to hype those bitches. Dogs of those good old days can kill virtually all types of snakes but not the butter-fed dogs of our days. [/quote]

I must admit, you know nothing about dogs...
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Noblesoul123: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=55143599][/quote]
Epic!!!
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by MrReeseG(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Good dogs!! Not like the Dog i used to have that only specialized in destroying slippers and shoes angry
Na ekuke be that o grin
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by amalder: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2017
was expecting to see big snake
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Icecream4U(m): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2017
ProsperUSA:
Dogs are man best friend in animal kingdom but some cannibals kills and eat dogs.
I don't joke with dog meat. They are delicious. I am not a canibal. I even prepared two dogs for the family last week.

Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by naturefellow(m): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:
Instead make the dog fυck the snake.. .hin just waste am undecided
What nonsense >sad
bestial pervert!
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Nature8(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2017
Good dogs.. cheesy
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by UjSizzle(f): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Tazdroid:
Actor don kill boss

Snake in the Dog's shadow

Crouching dog, hidden snake

Legend of the drunken German shepherd grin
grin
Guy no you just well grin grin
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2017
GS is one hell of a DOG.
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by wink2015(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Is the dog immune from snake venom? how did she kill the snake?

Perhaps a video would have given us a better explanation.

I only know of honey badger, mongoose, snake eagles, ostrich as the group of animals and birds that can kill snake easily.

I am beginning to learn a new thing by the fit of this german shepard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chtdRCrZKuw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by DonDanServices(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Please go vet your dog..... There maybe after effect
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by pek(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
sirugos:
I cant live without dogs. They can save u at any time. I even trust my dogs more than our gate mens
Gate mens? Hmmmm
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by imran90(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2017
You just make my day
soberdrunk:
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by glossy6(f): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
soberdrunk:

This got me cracking grin
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by FortuneNewman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
It's a male cobra

1 Like

Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by oladotman(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Awesome dogs.
The owner must be proud.
Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Perciel: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
DesChyko
Interested in procuring pure breed German Shepherds, if you could point the way to a valid breeder or perhaps you are a breeder.
Difficult to get purebreeds, been shown mongrels, half breeds mostly and your dogs look pretty nice and well fed especially the first two.
Hope to hear from you.
Sent a PM

1 Like

Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by tonyflash43(m): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2017
guys morning, i got a dog nw and i don't know the breed, i will snap and upload pic wen the day is bright, the dog is due for mating, abeg i nova get money for mating, bt i will apprieciate any dog owner willing to mate for me for free, i will give one or two puppies wen it gives birth, thanks and i will upload pix wen the day is bright, am in surulere lagos.

1 Like

Re: German Shepherds Kill Snake Hiding Under Car. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
wink2015:
Is the dog immune from snake venom? how did she kill the snake?Perhaps a video would have given us a better explanation.I only know of honey badger, mongoose, snake eagles, ostrich as the group of animals and birds that can kill snake easily.I am beginning to learn a new thing by the fit of this german shepard.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.