Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pls Advice Me. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Advice Me. (936 Views)

Benz Wahala. Advice Me Before Village People Rejoice / Audi A8 Reliability, Pls Advice / Pls Advice Me, I Want To Buy Car On Jiji Or Olx Or Cheki, Pls How Safe It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please nlanders my car just developed problem and i was told by a friend that the
steering rack needs to be fix. I've not gone or contacted a mechanic. I don't want to sound ignorant of it when talking to a mechanic around me here because i doubt his work. Please house who knows any fast solution to this .
Re: Pls Advice Me. by nams77: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Why don't you start by telling us the make of the car and the year. Any other information will also be of help
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why not use a search engine for such a vague query?
Re: Pls Advice Me. by ayokenny37(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2017
tell us your car model and the issues were had and have with it.

it could be pump, blockage etc

Emmacj19:
Please nlanders my car just developed problem and i was told by a friend that the
steering rack needs to be fix. I've not gone or contacted a mechanic. I don't want to sound ignorant of it when talking to a mechanic around me here because i doubt his work. Please house who knows anything about STEERING RACK
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
The steering oil drops down fastly nd steering too stiff nd strong . Yeah it has been verified to change the steering rack. Honda Accord 2002 model v6. Pls who knows how much it cost in the market..
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Blanc8(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Cost about 20k plus ( tokunbo) , change mine sometime last year also (Honda Accord 2001 American spec)
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Blanc8:
Cost about 20k plus ( tokunbo) , change mine sometime last year also (Honda Accord 2001 American spec)

OK. Thanks
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Kjnwancaro: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Emmacj19:
The steering oil drops down fastly nd steering too stiff nd strong . Yeah it has been verified to change the steering rack. Honda Accord 2002 model v6. Pls who knows how much it cost in the market..

Your symptoms very similar to fault power streeing pump.

Could be wrong. Do you hear the sound when you turn the steering at cold start?
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah. The steering pump is also faulty. Thanks for ur concerns. It has been fixed

Kjnwancaro:

Your symptoms very similar to fault power streeing pump.

Could be wrong. Do you hear the sound when you turn the steering at cold start?

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Car Mp3 Fm Transmitter In Toyota Sienna 2001 / Where Can I Get Dash Mat / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.