Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. (644 Views)

Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally / Godwin Ezeemo Arrests His Nkwoka Stanley Atinga For Decamping To APGA / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by investnow2013: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo.

Last Friday, I led a delegation of bloggers and social media/Facebook news & information disseminators to the front line gubernatorial aspirant under the platform of Progressive Peoples Alliance, PPA, mega industrialist, Godwin Chukwunenye Ezeemo (GCE); for a private interaction with him.

When asked about what would be his area of concentration if elected, the soft spoken industrialist said he would concentrate more on Power, noting that with steady power supply Anambra indigenes would have cause to rejoice.

The renowned philanthropist & major employer of labour who stated this at his Umuchu Country home, while addressing selected social media strategists who called on him, said that he would also place high premium on Health, Agriculture, Security and education, noting that he would phased out all manner corrupt practices which he said had bedevilled the State, noting that he would plugged all the loopholes created by morally bankrupt individuals that enabled them to continue siphon Anambra's money. Ezeemo promised to reshaped the face of the state and as well placed in the world map.

Speaking on the issue of political parties, the wealth creator called on Ndi Anambra to look beyond party and vote in a candidate with character as well as a self made individual who could financed his campaign to a reasonable extent and not a sponsored candidate that would end up a stooge if elected. His words, 'Ndi Anambra should not allow anyone who could not at aleast shoulder 70% of his campaign expenses. Let them say no to godfatherism. I know I can comfortably run my campaign at least 70% . I don't need any godfather because, they are of no use to me. Once you allow them, you will end up not delivering on your mandate. It's as simple as that. I came prepared because I know that governance is not for chicken hearted,' he said.

On his foundation, the Chairman/ CEO Orient Group and President Charity Ezeemo Trust for the less Privileged, said they had trained over one hundred graduates in different fields and had continued to offer all manner of assistance to the downtrodden in society especially widows and orphans.He assured that if elected a governor, he would use public fund for public good.

'I will not take a dime from Anambra's money. I don't need it. I have character, I will not compromise standard. I will serve selflessly. I left my comfort zone in London to come and serve Ndi Anambra. I have been in this state since 2012. My wife is here with me. I came back because I want to be closer to my people to enable me feel their pulse.

What other sacrifice is more than one leaving his comfort zone to come and serve?. I am a principled man. I have shame. If I am able to manage my businesses that scattered all over the world why can't I manage Anambra State?. Once I have the opportunity of leading Anambra, issue of lack of quality health care system, lack of access to quality education, excessive taxation, epileptic power supply will be a thing of the past. I want to be the best governor ever not just in Nigerian but in Africa,' he said.

- Maria Ude Nwachi (Afikpo Chic).
- Credit: Abuchi Onwumelu.

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by investnow2013: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
@ UMUCHU VILLAGE OF AGUATA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by investnow2013: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
UMUCHU

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by investnow2013: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
BLOGGERS @ UMUCHU VILLAGE AGUATA LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by IBpaul(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Best governor indeed
Tell us d country u wan do DAT

Lalasticlala do d necessary
Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by Afam4eva(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na everywhere Afikpochic dey put head.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by Alisegun(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Best governor IN HEAVEN ABI
Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by kizzyblazee: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
This guy from Umuchu in Aguata lg Anambara, can really make an impact, he have touched lots of lives around his region, and has brought development to his home town. I pray Anambara gives people like this a chance! but it all up to them, they can still dash their opportunity on the wall again like the way they chose Obiano to Chris, now they are complaining. because they preferred "the container(APC) to the content(Chris Ngige). due to shear sentiments! How I wish Nigerians can one day outgrow such ethno-religious bias, to vote individuals rather than party. After all, if u pass through a tarred road or u use a government facility, u wouldn't ask, WHICH PARTY DID THIS? rather u will say the road /facility is good now. pls I want to say" If monkey can bring about the needed change lets give it a chance. Who party don eep

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by 9jabull: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Its a shame that at this 21st century people refuse to ask politicians how they will achieve heaven & earth they promise.

Its what buhari said that he will make $1=#1 & people refuse to ask how will he achieve that, that's why dollar hits #500 naira before going down but let see if it will get to #1.

That's why fashola said that a serious gov. will make power to be constant under 6 months & people refuse to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo. by Emycord: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
If its about anambra abeg we have the best gov for now. Maybe after him you can now try to better him but for now he is the best. And yet i.ll not fail to add that his best is yet to come. Dont waste ur money on this election invest ur money and intellect and ur acumen and ur best elsewhere , we no get work for you at awka. In the next 4yrs try again later

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian React To Dino Malaye Assassination Attempt / PDP: Why We Established EFCC / The Bravest Recorded Act Of Valour In Most Recent Military Times By A So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.