Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26502 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ngmgeek(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Elparaiso:

You could just explain to him instead of being condescending.

I don't have time expaining something to a kitchen table. That's a waste of time and energy undecided
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Elparaiso(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
ngmgeek:

I don't have time expaining something to a kitchen table. That's a waste of time and energy undecided

WOW, you are such a douchebag.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ngmgeek(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Elparaiso:

Are telling us about your mother? Don't tell us your mother is a douchbag cheesy
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ngmgeek(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Elparaiso:

Is that what you thought about after your weed session. Look for better things to do with your sorry life, slowpoke
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by castrol180(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew

You have written a very good and meaningful article, very nice one. The only question I have been seeking answer to is about the origin of man, while religions and science have not been able to proffer unconflict answers to it. From your own or atheism point of view, how can you explain the origin of man and more so when you clarify human as very tiny when those from the outer universe view him through the cosmic...awaiting your good response

Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by EbukaHades10(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
kirchofff:
obetta? u frm nsuk ka right?
Affirmative
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by permsec: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Toniaife:
GTBANK
dunno sha but u have a very beauriful set of eyes
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ngmgeek(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Elparaiso:

Please, explain this.
I don't understand.

Go back to school douchebag grin
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by menwongo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
zpakln:
Haba, broz eezeribe, is this not your initial submission
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Mykel4God(m): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Seriously, the OP is very good at pulling crowd, see as his topics just dey get views and comments.

I think the OP should become a public motivational speaker grin

Anyway, I tap into your success story in Jesus name.

Jaye e lo!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by new2012: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2017
This might be funny to the op, but this is buffoonery. Exposing people's personal identifiable information online as a joke is way too ridiculous. I believe some people genuinely need the money and others dont

I feel like sending 5k to 10 of the ppl on the thread but I won't knw the criteria to use, so I won't.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by MaziOmenuko: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
DDeliverer:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wait wait wait, naso una dey do for nairaland? Somebody cannot just play with you people?

You have all been PRANKED.

APRIL FOOOOOOOOL

Good9t my people..

E go better!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

C'mon man! That's so not fair! You don't toy with people's emotions and say it's April fool.

I'm so disappointed!

9 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by nwagbaradav: 5:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Elparaiso:
I'm really happy that this was a prank. It just shows how much unverified information Nairaland promotes. Negodu, just negodu.

Lalasticlala just pushed a prank to front page, I hope you are happy?

Seun, I saw you viewing. Please, just take a look at your forum. I'm pretty sure you didn't have this in mind when you built the site.

Also, beg your moderators to remove the other useless stories and Instagram posts on Nairaland.

Oga abeg take a chill pill.

This article was posted in Jokes/entertainment. That's the essence of a prank.

Why so serious? Seun's Job is to get more traffic on his site. As long as e no break any Nairaland rule, it can be on a front page of the "front page" of "front page". Its an April Fool's prank.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Idydarling:
oga see me here abeg. school don resume,u know how it is my brother. 3069727969, first bank.
Eeya,fine Chic,pm me
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Idydarling(f): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Eeya,fine Chic,pm me
oga waaaaa
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Idydarling:
oga waaaaa
Ebong do u need d money or not? I like those ur eyes,just that its like you go like to cry wella
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Idydarling(f): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ebong do u need d money or not? I like those ur eyes,just that its like you go like to cry wella
I cannot cry in Jesus name! u sef. I've sent the pm, I want the money egbon. God bless you,
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Idydarling:
I cannot cry in Jesus name! u sef. I've sent the pm, I want the money egbon. God bless you,
I don't want u to cry too,let's talk beta
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by new2012: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Idydarling:

You still sent the PM? Lolz!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by new2012: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Oga abeg take a chill pill.

This article was posted in Jokes/entertainment. That's the essence of a prank.

Why so serious? Seun's Job is to get more traffic on his site. As long as e no break any Nairaland rule, it can be on a front page of the "front page" of "front page". Its an April Fool's prank.

Its serious, it wasnt a joke, people were posting their acct numbers, the op later came to turn it to joke,that was when d moderators moved it to joke section.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by new2012: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Toniaife:
GTBANK

Lol
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by nwagbaradav: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2017
new2012:

Its serious, it wasnt a joke, people were posting their acct numbers, the op later came to turn it to joke,that was when d moderators moved it to joke section.

Oh.. Okay
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by TFeminist(f): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
DDeliverer:

Your acct numb?
gdmorn. Just seeing this thread. Pls touch my life with anything little u can. I'm a stay at home mum, waiting for youth service. Have been out of work for 8months now, to look after my newborn. Thanks in anticipation 2008096906 zenith
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by new2012: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Idydarling:

Lol! Sp did u eventually get the money
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by albacete(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2018
new2012:

Lol! Sp did u eventually get the money

Get which tanker?
The dude took them for a jolly good ride. Even when they knew it was a prank, some of them started begging, dishing out their financial woes on social media.

Another April Fools Day is coming and another set of people will fall for it.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by new2012: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
albacete:

Get which tanker?
The dude took them for a jolly good ride. Even when they knew it was a prank, some of them started begging, dishing out their financial woes on social media.

Another April Fools Day is coming and another set of people will fall for it.

That guy was mean though, but there's hunger in the land.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Eniburumo:
G

What a username you have there...
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin.

The best prank so far...

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Suprises: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wow! Inspiring!
I key into your blessing bro!
It's well!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by chinoxstock: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
grin grin.

The best prank so far...

Yeah Boss. Ever fresh.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Popmaster2019(f): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / Ladies, Will You Ride On This Limo On Your Wedding Day? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.