Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Are You A "WICKED HUSBANDMAN?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A "WICKED HUSBANDMAN?" (321 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History / A Righteous Atheist/Pagan Is Better Than A Wicked Christian / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A "WICKED HUSBANDMAN?" by oaroloye(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
SHALOM!

. MATTHEW 21:33-44.

33. "Hear another Parable:

'There was a certain householder,
which planted a vineyard,
and hedged it round about,
and digged a winepress in it,
and built a tower,
and let it out to husbandmen,
and went into a far country:
34. 'And when the time
of the fruit drew near,
he sent his servants to the husbandmen,
that they might receive the fruits of it.
35. 'And the husbandmen
took his servants,
and beat one,
and killed another,
and stoned another.
36. 'Again,
he sent other servants more than the first:
and they did unto them likewise.
37. 'But last of all
he sent unto them his son,
saying,

"THEY WILL REVERENCE MY SON."

38. 'But when the husbandmen
saw the son,
they said among themselves,

"THIS IS THE HEIR;
COME, LET US KILL HIM,
AND LET US
SEIZE ON HIS INHERITANCE."

39. 'And they caught him,
and cast him out of the vineyard,
and slew him.'

40. "When the lord therefore
of the vineyard cometh,
what will he do
unto those husbandmen?'"
41. They say unto him,

"He will miserably destroy
those wicked men,
and will let out his vineyard
unto other husbandmen,
which shall render him
the fruits in their seasons."

42. Jesus saith unto them,

"Did ye never read in the Scriptures,

'THE STONE
WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED
THE SAME IS BECOME
THE HEAD OF THE CORNER:
THIS IS THE LORD'S DOING,
AND IT IS MARVELLOUS
IN OUR EYES?'

43. "Therefore say I unto you,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
SHALL BE TAKEN FROM YOU,
AND GIVEN TO A NATION
BRINGING FORTH
THE FRUITS THEREOF.'

44. "And whosoever shall fall on this stone
shall be broken:
but on whomsoever it shall fall,
it will grind him to powder."

BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS ARE RECRUITED FROM THE RANKS OF THE SPIRITUALLY-IGNORANT.

They are told some flattering Promises that blow their minds, and leave them susceptible to suggestion from those who support the fantasy that they have become gods in the household of God, and above all criticism and Judgment- except that from the Churches they have joined.

They therefore enter into a Spiritual Dead-End, and all they can do is mark time until they die.

They have to be thoroughly indoctrinated into rejecting anyone God might send to liberate them from imprisonment in this delusion.

They are brainwashed to believe that the people telling them The Truth are lying to them, and that those lying to them are telling the truth.

The truly unintelligent person will ask: HOW DO WE KNOW WHOM THE TRUE SERVANTS OF GOD ARE? Genuinely not-knowing.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

YAHSHUA IS THE LORD.

His Teachings are what we are Commanded BY HIM to follow.

WHY should we follow ANYONE else?

When you ask a Deceiver why you should follow HIS RECOMMENDED LEADER- himself or some other- instead of YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS- they often get ANGRY and even ABUSIVE- bluster a lot- but THEY CANNOT GIVE A REASON.

FOLLOWING PETER, PAUL, TIMOTHY, JAMES, JUDE, or JOHN does not lead to FREEDOM, nor to THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

Look at the examples of the people who have tried it!

. JOHN 6:27-35.

27. "Labour not for the meat which perisheth,
but for that meat which endureth unto Everlasting Life,
which the Son of Man shall give unto you:
for him hath God The Father sealed."
28. Then said they unto him,
"What shall we do,
that we might work the Works of God?"
29. Jesus answered and said unto them,
"This is the Work of God,

'THAT YE BELIEVE ON HIM
WHOM HE HATH SENT.' "

30. They said therefore unto him,
"What Sign shewest thou then,
that we may see, and believe thee?
What dost thou Work?
31. "Our fathers did eat Manna in the desert;
as it is written,

'HE GAVE THEM BREAD FROM HEAVEN TO EAT.' "

32. Then Jesus said unto them,
"Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'MOSES GAVE YOU NOT
THAT BREAD FROM HEAVEN;
BUT MY FATHER GIVETH YOU
THE TRUE BREAD FROM HEAVEN.'

33. "For the Bread of God
is he which cometh down from Heaven,
and giveth Life unto the World."

34. Then said they unto him,
"Lord, evermore give us this Bread."

35. And Jesus said unto them,

"I am The Bread of Life:
he that cometh to me
shall never hunger;
and he that believeth on me
shall never thirst."

THE RENOWNED ARAMAIC SCHOLAR, GEORGE LAMSA, SAYS THAT "WHEN A THING IS EASY, IN HEBREW, IT IS COMPARED TO BREAD: "AS EASY AS EATING BREAD." (See: Numbers 14:9.)

YAHSHUA TAUGHT HIS TEACHINGS to be understood by the SIMPLEST OF MINDS.

The humble and ignorant, but honest and diligent would understand it.

But the proud and educated hated the idea of being on the same level of understanding as the people they thought they had left behind!

They rather preferred to ignore Yahshua's Teachings than Enter into The Kingdom of God.

Their Spiritual Descendants and Representatives in the Modern World and Present Time therefore reject any Revelation from God that does not bow down to them, and respect their incompetence.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine enemy's
ox or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the Judgment
of thy Poor in his cause
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous.
9. "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt."

THESE ARE THE SINS APPLIED WHEN A TRUE MESSENGER FROM GOD APPEARS IN THE WORLD.

Are you yourself guilty of any of them?

Those Teaching the same things Yahshua Taught are your Allies.

. MARK 9:38-40.

38. And John answered him, saying,
"Master, we saw one
casting out devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."
39. But Jesus said,
"Forbid him not: for there is no man
which shall do a miracle in my Name,
that can lightly speak evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us is on our part."

THE DISCIPLES DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE SUFFERING PEOPLE BEING DELIVERED.

They surely cared about the fact that this person was not part of their PECKING-ORDER Ranking, and that he might one day surpass them.

YAHSHUA SAID THAT WHOSOEVER WAS NOT AGAINST THEM WAS FOR THEM.

The Modern Christian Leader says that those who do not believe as they do are enemies, and must be opposed and even fought against.

The motive is that they keep people they have imprisoned believing that advancement beyond the point they have them blocked at is not possible, for as long as is possible.

Therefore, when such Revelators come, they are not met with FAITH, VIRTUE, TEMPERANCE, GODLINESS, PATIENCE, BROTHERLY KINDNESS, NOR THE LOVE OF GOD. They are met with UNBELIEF, SIN, EXAGGERATION, UNGODLINESS, INSTABILITY, MALICE, and HATE.

That is how they fail to give God the FRUITS He expects from them.
Re: Are You A "WICKED HUSBANDMAN?" by ScienceWatch: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, you asked a question that should be carefully examined.
You asked, "The truly unintelligent person will ask: HOW DO WE KNOW WHOM THE TRUE SERVANTS OF GOD ARE ?"

Would it be fair to say that it is always best to start such an examination from the top ? It has been proven that the spiritual energy of the man at the top has the most powerful outcomes for those at the bottom. If you agree, we will briefly examine only five servants of God to see who is who.

1) Over the past 40yrs - L.Ron Hubbard the creator of the Church of Scientology.
This mans evil knows no bounds. Everyone he BAGS will suffer even if it is only extreme financial loss and fictional confusion. But demonic possession is guaranteed. Briefly : The son of L.Ron Hubbard, DeWolf continues, My father conned many people out of their money, he used black magic to worship Lucifer, distributed drugs from the church, and took advantage of the church’s female followers, I was encouraged to participating in private Sex orgies with my father and three or four girls in the church. "My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a woman’s soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper." This violent temper is only one sure symptom of DEMONIC POSSESSION.

2) Over the past 40yrs - Carlos Castaneda the creator of Nagualism.
This fraudster invented the cult of Nagualism that ripped off many financially and spiritual with his fictional novels that he marketed as Non-fiction. Prof.Richard De Mille has exposed this chap as a fraudster and much, much more.

3) Over the past 1400 years - The holy Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)
He was sent forth as a mercy to mankind. He brought Islam the five Pillars of their faith. The Muslims established the first Muslim nation in Al-Madinah. Many worthy things can be spoken about the blessings it brought to the world.

4) The prophet TB Joshua of the SCOAN
There is too much good that can be said about this truly humble and kind man and servant of God. His church TV channel, Emmanuel TV's motto is 'Changing lives, changing nations, changing the world. I wont have to say more because everyone can quickly change their channel to Emmanuel TV to see for themselves 24hrs per day.

5) The Christ Jesus
To the majority of people in the world, Jesus is an honored historical figure who was the founder of Christianity—but that is about as far as it goes. Many have no idea that his most wonderful life had an unsurpassed effect on the history of man.
In fact, without the birth, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ, life on planet earth would be incomprehensibly different from what it is today. The essence of Jesus’ mission was to save the individual life of every person who chooses to put his or her trust in him. He didn’t just point the way to a set of ideals or moral principles as many other teachers did. Rather, he promised when we were “born again by his Spirit” he would come to live inside of us, guiding and empowering us to live meaningful and godly lives.

Many readers would agree that the first two religious leaders do not belong among servants of God.
Let us keep the instructions of Jesus Christ uppermost in our minds ;
Jesus said, "A bad tree can never bear good fruit, "
Now the question is, can the bad tree that is L.Ron Hubbard produce good fruit ??

(1) (Reply)

A Heart Of Gratitude / Why Do We Have Easter Eggs And The Easter Bunny? / Evidence Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.