Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume (33681 Views)

Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by ElsonMorali: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2017
We've seen this played out in human history before where human beings thought they were God. They realized too late though.

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by system21: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Ndume should beg asap
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by CioAngels(f): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by jbhill(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017
CHAI
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Realdeals(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017
NASS to the dogs

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by oldninja(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Apologise and become not only a laughing stuff but also politically irrelevant! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by emerged01(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
This Dino and Saraki alliance will definitely get somewhere but I don't see it ending well because both of them are over-ambitious for something we all know, which is exactly what might likely turn them against each other!

As for Ndume case, he shouldn't apologise, the truth will surface as regards Saraki's ownership of the seized vehicle!

On a last note, this present senate consists majorly of comedians! They've turned senate to house of comedy! Na wa o!

They will still turn against each other. Watch and see,their friendship will never end well. Dino is not a type anyone can form alliance with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Armstrong34(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
And what does SARAKI thinks he is..... No matter hw strong he seems to be.... He's still a fool in the sight of God who can cause him to sleep and never wake...

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Kdon2:

When saraki ruled kwara others said kwarans are fools,now he rules nigeria are nigerians fools? The man too much abeg. Sai ssraki oloye!

Ilorin goat spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by NaijaAccountant: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
dotcomnamename:

It is a free world. Instead of coming up with a constructive criticism you are there exhibiting your ignorance on a public forum. Aye le o
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by lukui: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Harkindeylee:
Mtchew he wan turn himself to small god

yes now he want to become the President
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by lukui: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2017
system21:
Ndume should beg asap
he doesn't need to beg. I mean what should he beg for? our senate is shit!!!!!!
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by lukui: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2017
lukui:

he doesn't need to beg. I mean what should he beg for? our senate is shit!!!!!!

bunch of fat old lazy ugly useless people calling themselves SHITNATORS!!!!!
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by fergie001: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Good,there is a new supremo in town,get in or get whipped out.
That is where we find ourselves when we have corrupt individuals and retards in the Executhieves,legislathieves and Judiciarigs.
One is tempted to ask,why is there so much hullabaloo on Ndume when Jibrin's matter has been forgotten.
Or is it because DogAra is a regular visitor at the Villa?
Another school of thought states that the Senate has assumed the right to legislate,adjudicate and interprete the law,what happened to Freedom of Expression?
No sides-taking,what Nigerians are seeing is the ineptitude of two ne'er-do-wells who ordinarily in sane societes has no business with coming close to a LG HQ.,But alas Te Montesque(I maybe wrong with the spelling) opined many years ago,that a society deserves the leadership it gets.
Some will run down here praising a gullible,docile,corrupt,weak,and out-of-sorts President or a super-corrupt,egoistic,and malevolent charlatan(Saraki)
Head or tail,Nigeria loses,this is now the time to stop giving them traffic,everyone has a role to play.They try to divert our attention from realities.Our new swansong,including supposedly DAT of Seun's should be that the electronic voting be extolled,and assented so that we may kick these fucking retards rightfully where they belong.
Cc. Afonjas
Igbos
Nigerians

Good People,Great Nation
kpomkwem!

From a jobless FlatiNJA,

3 Likes

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
NaijaAccountant:

It is a free world. Instead of coming up with a constructive criticism you are there exhibiting your ignorance on a public forum. Aye le o
You can't give what you don't have. Like many of his peers, he is mentally deficient and about really ret@rded.

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
So saraki is the father of the house and he can choose to suspend anybody that doesnt like him. stupiid government

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
You can see how our Mr Dino reasons. The senate committee on ethics and privileges commitee suspended a member of the senate and this useless dino can comfortably say this. Was it Saraki who suspended him or a committee? Are we now running a dictatorial Senate where one man can do and undo. Many said buhari is a dictator but today Saraki has shown to be a bigger dictator.

4 Likes

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by NaijaAccountant: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

You can't give what you don't have. Like many of his peers, he is mentally deficient and about to be retarded.
You're very correct. "Nemo dat quod non habet".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Missonas(f): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Dino is one to start talking now grin kai Nigeria. That apology has no basis. A matter was brought before the senate, he pursued and after all the drama it was resolved even though faulted. Whats the reason for the suspension or call for an apology? Should ndume have ignored what was brought before him? Whats the grouse about?

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by hotspec(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2017

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by LemonDave(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2017
I always feel ashamed weneva ds dinosaur make comments on d polity. He is a big disgrace to kabba-okun subtribe of Yoruba tribe.

Summoning senators to be investigated should not result to suspension of Ndume, he is only tying to protect the integrity of d senate. Afterall, dino's case of fake certificate is still on course. A VC testifying in favour of dino should not end d case. A thorough investigation should be carried out in order to seperate d agberos and rogues from d reputable senators.

I dont blame dino et al, i blame buhari. If he had taken to d advise of jagaban, his govt will not be in ds mess. People dat undastand d politics of d land dat will make all d President buhari reforms work were all shut out.
Anyway 2019 is knocking, d needful shall be dine

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by LemonDave(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2017
I always feel ashamed weneva ds dinosaur make comments on d polity. He is a big disgrace to kabba-okun subtribe of Yoruba tribe.

Summoning senators to be investigated should not result to suspension of Ndume, he is only tying to protect the integrity of d senate. Afterall, dino's case of fake certificate is still on course. A VC testifying in favour of dino should not end d case. A thorough investigation should be carried out in order to seperate d agberos and rogues from d reputable senators.

I dont blame dino et al, i blame buhari. If he had taken to d advise of jagaban, his govt will not be in ds mess. People dat undastand d politics of d land dat will make all d President buhari reforms work were all shut out.
Anyway 2019 is knocking, d needful shall be done. Till then

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2017
This 8th senate they are worst than HIV infection. What laws have they made to impact Nigerians that voted for them
Is it to making laws for themselves to compete who steal best

Even though so called senate don't get punishment today, their kids will get the punishments of their parents when they were senators. One way or another.

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Missonas(f): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:
So saraki is the father of the house and he can choose to suspend anybody that doesnt like him. stupiid governement
Thats what they all do. Use their power to usurp any perceived enemy or one that has been on their black book. I think they call it witch hunting nowadays grin grin They learn from the best if u ask me
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by sportcage(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Youtube channel with over 4k Subscribers for sale..
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by rhektor(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2017
With this statement, Dino Melaye has just proved that Ndume's punishment was personal not legal

2 Likes

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by ipobbigot7: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
What a joke.

How unfortunate that Saraki and Melaye has turned the Senate chamber to Fuji house.

Legislation in the senate has turned to a for vendetta, Saraki private enterprise.
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by lailo: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2017
as in he is now a god
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Btruth: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm sure the committee didn't investigate both Saraki and Melaye very well. Both of them have skeleton in their cupboard. And who is telling Melaye that Sahara reporter is done with him? Or, did he think that people like myself believe in his innocent? Saraki/Melaye are both crook.
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by olasaad(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Armstrong34:
And what does SARAKI thinks he is..... No matter hw strong he seems to be.... He's still a fool in the sight of God who can cause him to sleep and never wake...

Including you and I
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Momsietwins: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dino must be very stupid for dat statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement / Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.