Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume (33670 Views)

Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by petbam: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
blackpanda:
If am ndume I can never beg.
He has done nothing wrong
Are you talking about ndume that abore suspected boko haram in his house. I pity you for using your data to support criminal like ndume. As for me let the fight continue among the enemies of Nigeria till 2019 when we will elect the intelligent, young and vibrant one that can move this country to the promise land.
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Dee60: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tyranny.
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Kiakia(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
obinoral1179:
Dino melaye and saraki should know that the word Ex is still much available in the dictionary.... Senator victor ndoma egba will understand....
Senator Victor Ndoma Egba. I remember that guy. He stayed so long in the Senate that I thought the upper legislative chamber was meant for him. Wow. Today, he has even decamped from PDP to APC and is heading one obscure something. I can't even remember.
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by lanrecisse30(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
This gentle man is Compassionate. Oloye omo baba e
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by blackpanda: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
petbam:
Are you talking about ndume that abore suspected boko haram in his house. I pity you for using your data to support criminal like ndume. As for me let the fight continue among the enemies of Nigeria till 2019 when we will elect the intelligent, young and vibrant one that can move this country to the promise land.

Unknown to u, you are exactly the enemy of Nigeria. Anybody supporting illegality is a big enemy!
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Daboomb: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
Dino has proven his loyalty to saraki times without number. There's something more than friendship between them

CORRUPTION!

There is SOLIDARITY,..........even amongst THIEVES.
undecided
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Ejanla07: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
LemonDave:
I always feel ashamed weneva ds dinosaur make comments on d polity. He is a big disgrace to kabba-okun subtribe of Yoruba tribe.

Summoning senators to be investigated should not result to suspension of Ndume, he is only tying to protect the integrity of d senate. Afterall, dino's case of fake certificate is still on course. A VC testifying in favour of dino should not end d case. A thorough investigation should be carried out in order to seperate d agberos and rogues from d reputable senators.

I dont blame dino et al, i blame buhari. If he had taken to d advise of jagaban, his govt will not be in ds mess. People dat undastand d politics of d land dat will make all d President buhari reforms work were all shut out.
Anyway 2019 is knocking, d needful shall be done. Till then

We yoruba muslims don't understand what you mean by kabba Okun sub tribe of yoruba tribe . You mean like Ikwere sub tribe of Igbo tribe.....?
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by obinoral1179(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kiakia:
Senator Victor Ndoma Egba. I remember that guy. He stayed so long in the Senate that I thought the upper legislative chamber was meant for him. Wow. Today, he has even decamped from PDP to APC and is heading one obscure something. I can't even remember.
he was a senate leader during the 7th assembly but liyel imoke showed him the difference between state and federal politics.... Dino should have this in mind..m except if dino is loyal to APC chapter kogi state....
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by obinoral1179(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManTiger:

Where is Chuba Okadigbo today?
no where to b found. Pius anyim pius, aldophus wabara, ken nnamani, senator mamora, ganiyu solomon..... One of the reason our sinators will never declare their budget.... They all loot and retire with loot.... Nigeria will be great.

1 Like

Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
He is basically saying "humiliate yourself and we would give you the chance of getting unsuspended.".
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Fawie(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
i do tell my Friends that Saraki will sho us pepper but they told me Nigerians as a whole are not fools like kwarans. hnmm i have been vindicated this man smart die aswear, e no easy to contruct flyover from post office to post office biko.... sai bukky, sai leader, oloye!!!
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Adebowale89(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
dino dino the smart politician

the man that has many guts. he even use his matriculation pics as his convocation

I refuse to believe this is manipulated cert until he shows his original cert but why am I even bothering sef. even his partner in crime refuse to show his

APC are just one kind funny party in the history of Nigeria.

I ve stop saying God bless Nigeria until these old papa exit this country forever
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2017
So this Oga wai serve before he graduate still the talk? OK let me call Sahara reporters so that the will tell us whether this man even finish secondary school at all.
Re: "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume by ejisun53(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Banana republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.