Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today (2551 Views)

April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by Hustler247(f): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2017
April Fools’ Day is celebrated globally every year on April 1st. Despite the fact that it is one of the most popular days, April fools’ day isn't a professional holiday in any acknowledged country. The day is celebrated by using playing sensible jokes and spreading hoaxes.

The best April Fools' Day pranks are the ones that are the most believable, and the closer to the truth something is - the longer you'll be able to keep the gag going...Cheers!

But just so that you know, attempt these at your own risk. You might get slapped or fined, or worse, fired from your respective jobs cheesy grin

10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day 2017 Pranks To Play On Your Friends, Family And Colleagues..

1. Plastic Wrap On The Toilet Seat

This is pretty self explanatory: Lift the toilet seat, cover the bowl in plastic wrap, and put the seat back down. Don't try this one at work unless your co-workers also have a really good sense of humor.

2. Scare Them With A Head In A Jar

This is creative: Scare your friends, family, and co-workers with this super easy, and super creep trick. Simply print out a picture of a face, laminate it (or if you're short on time cover it with clear packing tape) and put in a jar of liquid. Place the jar in a prominent place, maybe in the fridge where everyone is sure to notice.

3. Attach Air Horns Under The Chairs In Your Office

Now, this one is really lame, even for 13 year olds. But then 13 year olds are lame and so are you, because you are reading his article.

4. Add Salt In A Box Of Sugar

Now, I know, this is just stupid and a very simple prank. But since, most of you do not have a spine to prank your bosses, just do it to your mom when she is serving guests. That salty tea will be your vengeance for all the crappy questions and awkward situations they have put you through, all your life.

5. Short Sheet The Bed

Short sheeting the bed is great for a friend, parent, or significant other. Simply fold the flat top sheet sheet on the bed twice to create a pocket, tuck in securely on the sides, and when the person get into bed they won't be able to slide down further than half way.

6. Bombard Them With Balloons

Fill a co-workers cubicle, or a friend's room, with balloons from floor to ceiling and watch with glee as they try to navigate the balloon maze.

7. Put Out-Of-Order Signs On Everything

This is a great way to punk your co-workers on April Fools' Day. Print a bunch of out-of-order sings, and put them on everything from the vending machine, to the coffee maker, to the bathroom doors.

8. Tape Their Mouse Pointer

If you are crafty enough to get to the office first you have a perfect opportunity to play a prank on all of your co-workers. Simply take a piece of clear tape and put it on the bottom of everyone's mouse. Watch as they all try to figure out why their devices aren't working. LOL...

9. Leave Them A Present

Yeah, this one is classic, and always fun. Use chocolate, or pudding, or even buy some fake pooh, and put it on the toilet seat at home, work, or school. Bonus if you get it on every seat in a multi-stall bathroom.

10. Change The Shortcuts On Their Computer Or Phone

Last but no the least: Since everyone is glued to their devices these days, this is a funny prank you can pull on almost anyone. While your target is in the bathroom being horrified by the fake pooh, grab their device and change their shortcuts to something hysterical.

April Fools' Day pranks should be all in good fun, and the above are sure to get you a laugh without landing you in hot water. The best part is you can remain anonymous and keep everyone guessing who did it for as long as you want. Maybe even forever.

Happy April Fool's Day, Buddy. Let the fun begin!!!

Source: http://www.juicyafrika.com/2017/03/10-most-hilarious-april-fool-day-2017.html
Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by alexiej(m): 2:19am On Apr 01, 2017
And ure sure these things are applicable in Nigeria? undecided
Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Sha no do d one wey go make u chop slap
Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by mamatayour(f): 3:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Remember the economic situation before doing yeye April fool. Nigerians are not smiling biko undecided
Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by Vickiweezy(m): 4:00am On Apr 01, 2017
This one no be for Naija nah. My guy just run me wicked one early this morning, while we were still out drinking at about 12:15 am at a bar close to my place, he came around and said he's just checked me at my place before calling me to come meet me, that he saw crowd there that my place was broken into and valuables were stolen, If you see the kain speed wey I wan use take off before him hold me back come reason me say na April fool prank, I wan mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 01, 2017
embarassed
Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by HARDDON: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2017
alexiej:
And ure sure these things are applicable in Nigeria? undecided

No , just simply tell bae that u slept wit a friend once now she is claiming she is preggy for u wit triplet! cheesy

If u r d Finance officer,
Print fake statement of account showing almost all d compny's money has been wired to an offshore acnt n go ask d director if he was d one that did! cheesy grin

Connent some wires to a core box n wrap d wire round ur body wit d box on ur chest! ( dont try this in an organization where there r police. ) get to work n expose it shouting ( that thing d sucide bombers shout b4 blowing off)

This r more nigerin?!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by Aremu01(m): 5:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Sha no do d one wey go make u chop slap
Ppl no return smile o
Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by alexiej(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2017
HARDDON:

No , just simply tell bae that u slept wit a friend once now she is claiming she is preggy for u wit triplet! cheesy

If u r d Finance officer,
Print fake statement of account showing almost all d compny's money has been wired to an offshore acnt n go ask d director if he was d one that did! cheesy grin

Connent some wires to a core box n wrap d wire round ur body wit d box on ur chest! ( dont try this in an organization where there r police. ) get to work n expose it shouting ( that thing d sucide bombers shout b4 blowing off)

This r more nigerin?!

Hehehehe.... I'm telling you, this is more nigerian grin
Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by Hustler247(f): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Vickiweezy:
This one no be for Naija nah. My guy just run me wicked one early this morning, while we were still out drinking at about 12:15 am at a bar close to my place, he came around and said he's just checked me at my place before calling me to come meet me, that he saw crowd there that my place was broken into and valuables were stolen, If you see the kain speed wey I wan use take off before him hold me back come reason me say na April fool prank, I wan mad.

Haha... That really got you

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Hilarious April Fool's Day Pranks You Shouldn't Miss To Play Today by davidif: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44 and seun fp please.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Chelsea Fan Please Don't Open (pics) / Do You Remember This ????. (photo ) / Funny Reply A Boss Gave His Staff When He Wants To Skip Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.