Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters (3416 Views)

Lockdown Suspended - Presido Bows To Pressure / President Buhari Finally Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus / The Antioxidants In OUR Raw Honey Can Help Lower Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by Nebuchadnezar: 6:29am On Apr 01, 2017
even though it will be a good news but if you open this thread just know that you've been fooled by
King nebuchadnezar the greatest King ever

happy April fool my boy omenkalives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2017
una prayer go soon work,,, no be April fool matter
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by Nebuchadnezar: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2017
i just fooled 378 nairalanders grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by Newbiee: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Only a real fool can believe this
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by Nebuchadnezar: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Newbiee:
Only a real fool can believe this
you opened the thread that makes you my victim grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by orunto27: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Prophet from Sahara
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by babajics(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
NIGERIA PEOPLE.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2017
lol
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by doingood: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2017
It's not a lie. He's going to resign or else
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2017
I fell for it.

Sigh*
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by orunto27: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
From Sahara.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by Serspreader(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Hello Everyone!!!
I will love to bring to your notice what Kwara State University, Malete intend doing as regards their preparation for the upcoming Pre-Nuga games to be hosted by the University this April.
According to information obtained from the Hall Administrator who notified the On Campus students of their decision to vacate the hostels for the visiting students of other schools in preparation for the Pre-NUGA games.
Kindly disagree with me if this is no oppression.
Most Fresh men and Final year students were all forced to pay for school hostel, a compulsory payment and everyone are currently preparing for our upcoming examinations, Finals are yet to complete their projects, Fresh men all have serious group assignments to complete.
Don't stop sharing this information until it gets to the right hearings and authorities, must a University host Games that will jeopardize academics of their students, sending students packing of hostels that cost not less than 60,000 Nigerian Naira.
NOTE: Kwara State University, Malete is an institution that enjoys making use of their notice board to disseminate information, but due to their maladministration they can only divulge this particular information through words of mouth.
*Please, let's a stand against oppression*
*SAVE KWASU*, *SAVE NIGERIAN STUDENTS*, *SPEAK AGAINST OPPRESSION*, *NO SIDON LOOK*
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Pressure To Resign Next Week - Saharareporters by rattlesnake(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
even though it will be a good news but if you open this thread just know that you've been fooled by
King nebuchadnezar the greatest King ever

happy April fool my boy omenkalives
ode

(1) (Reply)

I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience / How To Know If You're Local. / Addanny.com Is Here For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.