Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail (23594 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by donbenie(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by donbenie(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debaddest:
Nonsense, no matter what happened, he doesn't support to be there since court has granted him bail.... Abuse of Law
You get released from prison when you meet your bail stipulations,I take it you didn't bother to read the post..

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by yim(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
hardbody:

His lawyers should appeal for variation of terms, it's easy nao
Not when he has violated the first terms of bail.
One of the considerations for granting bail is the propensity of the accused to commit another offence.
We know the answer to that grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by yim(f): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
PurestBoy:

Pls help me out, Who is a level 16 civil servant? I need examples pls
Sometimes depending on the school: Principal of public schools, high ranking University lecturers, permanent secretary, etc

1 Like

Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by t111(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
This post got me Lol.

Chai Sincere illiteracy really bad

Same here,I really felt bad for the young mans future...
Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by TinaAnita(f): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
So what happens as he fails to meet the bail conditions? How many years imprisonment? The judge is not smiling at all
Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by jiorhemen(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
PurestBoy:

Pls help me out, Who is a level 16 civil servant? I need examples pls

What!!! Are you kidding me?
Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by Origin(f): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Here is someone in mufti while Mrs kemi Olunloye is in prison garb though they both have not been convicted by a competent court.
Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by hardbody: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
yim:

Not when he has violated the first terms of bail.
One of the considerations for granting bail is the propensity of the accused to commit another offence.
We know the answer to that grin

I am not aware of the said violation. Nevertheless, the right of appeal to vary the terms remain available to the appellant, subject to the courts discretion to be exercised both judicially and judiciously. The right continues to the supreme court.
Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by amanikondo: 3:57am On Apr 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
from grace to grassroots

Una murder inglish
Re: Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail by Kobicove(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Who in his right senses will want to stand as surety for a serial kleptomaniac?! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million / Thin Tall Tony Tours 30 Universities In Nigeria / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.