Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction (23584 Views)

Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram / Iyabo Ojo Storms Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday In Style, See Her Reaction / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Amagite(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
American rapper, Drake has followed Nigerian afro-house singer Niniola on Instagram, and she is ecstatic about it.

Niniola took to Instagram to express her excitement  as she wasn't following him when he followed her. 

"Imagine Waking Up in the Morning to find out Drake Just followed U...
Hmmmm Dis Isolo girl Sha!!!
i followed back immediately
@champagnepapi Welcome
#NINIOLA
#QOAH
#AFROBOSS
#NAIJA2DWORLD
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/niniola-ecstatic-after-drake-followed-her-first-on-instagram.html

7 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
parody lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by RoyalBlu(f): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
All these feferity for a "follow"

*modified*

Not my biz after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by freemanbubble: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Who nor go happy say drake follow am
I guess if na Nigeria artiste follow am like that she nor go happy at all because everybody know say Nigeria artiste dey sing crappy
Especially that frogged voice called Davido.
2face and burna boy are the only ones talented.

I wonder how her reaction would look like if bigger boys and bigger girls whose voice can make you love music totally follow her on Instagram

Bigger boys and bigger girls like:
The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by sukerefakere(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
This make- believe industry

2 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Hotfreezer: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na to open leg remain

4 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Floryangel8: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
How is this our business. Should we fry beans
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by castrol180(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Part of the ecstasy would be to open pùssy this night as part of the celebration

5 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by chieveboy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
I Love Niniola

2 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by sanmtiago(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by DrSleekQas(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sha make record deal follow join too oo
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Another life goal accomplished
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by AustineCJ: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
indeed we have yeyebrities and celebrities.......
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by EXLOVER(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Drake will unfollow her next week. or maybe Drake just want to kpansh photocopy of Serena.

7 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Waakanda: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Issorite
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Anderlis(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
dont get too excited, the nigga want to nack
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Premiumwriter: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
She don plan their marriage already grin

1 Like

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by dinocy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by gurunlocker: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
if you don't keep quiet, I will tell Drake to unfollow you.

1 Like

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by rectitude(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by olatunjithomas(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Imagine Drake waking up one morning to remember he hasn't fvcked niniola that Nigeria singer yet.

...he quickly booked space

1 Like

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by mosegifted: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
by right sense of reasoning, how is dis suppose to be news Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Lanretoye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
what is wrong with this one,drake followed you is what...kill your self with low self esteem so ti gbo. artists are dropping hit tracks and she is following drake upandan on Twitter.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by crazyABO(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
This just explained life as a whole. She's celebrity to some why Drake is even a celebrity to her and the same time another person dey wey senior drake. Waka jeje inside life sad

10 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by 1Poposki1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Danger loading.. Only I can see it..

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by NwaOhafia: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
I still dey look for celebrity wey I go follow aside Don baba J
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by namiji2598: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
is drake Go
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
I love her songs.I mistook her for niyola of banky w record label

2 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Yuceeluv(f): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Me I just want to know what this foreign slang "sheesh" means.
Cos I tire for my country people and copy copy.

BTW hanty niniola, sometimes you jes gotta act cool so people don't misinterprete your actions.

See someone now saying you have low self esteem.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by bentwood85(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.