Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse (1113 Views)

Trust, Humility & Sacrifice - The Secrets Of The Wealthiest Men In The Bible / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse by Babalawos(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Most people are suffering from something they know nothing about which can be attributed to their previous lives karma or the karma of their fathers / mothers or karma of their ancestors or neglects of their ancestor Gods.

Whatever it is you are suffering from in this life time, there is always a reason to it. I will teach you how to revoke curse.

While in heaven, he was a very successful Ifa priest because he was endowed with a strong instrument of authority (ASE).

When he decided to come to earth, he went for divination. He was told to serve Esu with a he-goat and Sango with a cock so that the (ASE) might follow him to earth.

Infact all his predictions often came through which made him to have a wide range of clients. He did the sacrifices and came to the world.

He became a highly proficient Ifa priest on earth because whatever he predicted came to pass.

When it comes out at Ugbodu or divination, the person should be told to go back to his root or home-base to make sacrifice with a cock and a tortoise and to ask the people there to revoke a curse on him or her in a previous incarnation.

The tortoise was to be used to serve the ground and the cock to be used to serve Ogun. He did the sacrifice, when it appears at divination the person will be told that there is a public rubbish-dump in his home town or village where his family house situates. He should go there and make sacrifice.

When this is done, the curse will be revoked immediately and the person will be free from curse.

This work was inspired by LATE DR. C. OSAMARO IBIE, J.P.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse by eezeribe(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2017
OK
Re: Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse by SuperSuave(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2017
Ehya! I don't know what to type but sorry op
Re: Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse by Babalawos(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
Ehya! I don't know what to type but sorry op

You should be sorry for yourself
Re: Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse by SuperSuave(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2017
Babalawos:

You should be sorry for yourself
but I'm truly sorry for you. So I cannot pity you again abi

Re: Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse by Babalawos(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2017
INCANTATION

Iba Esu Odara

La'lu, Okiri-oko

A ba (e)ni wa oran ba ori da

O san sokoto penpe ti nse onibode Olorun

Oba ni ile Ketu

Alakesi Emere aji e aji e m(u) oogun

A tun wa se Ibini

Elekun nsunkun, Laroye nseje

A so ebi d(i) are

A so are d(i) ebi

E l'egberin ogo agongo

Ogoojo oni kumo kondoro

Alamu lamu bata

Okunrin kukuru kukuru kukuru ti mba won kehin oja ojo ale

Okunrin de de de bi orun eba ona

Iba to to to

SuperSuave:
but I'm truly sorry for you. So I cannot pity you again abi
Re: Curse Revoking ~ The Secrets On How To Revoke Curse by SuperSuave(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Babalawos:
INCANTATION

Iba Esu Odara

La'lu, Okiri-oko

A ba (e)ni wa oran ba ori da

O san sokoto penpe ti nse onibode Olorun

Oba ni ile Ketu 6. Alakesi Emere aji e aji e m(u) oogun

A tun wa se Ibini

Elekun nsunkun, Laroye nseje

A so ebi d(i) are

A so are d(i) ebi

E l'egberin ogo agongo

Ogoojo oni kumo kondoro

Alamu lamu bata

Okunrin kukuru kukuru kukuru ti mba won kehin oja ojo ale

Okunrin de de de bi orun eba ona

Iba to to to

what is that shiiit up there?! grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The T.b. Joshua I Know / Kenya Music Star Met Jesus Christ In Dubai Bar In Italy (photos) / Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.