Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ... (7250 Views)

Glo Increases Their Data Cap (baba For Data) / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Airtel Have Done It Again Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by lordizak(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2017
this was an April fool prank.

8 Likes

Re: ... by dominique(f): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Mtshheeeew angry

10 Likes

Re: ... by yomi007k(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2017
dominique:
Mtshheeeew angry
tongue

Do ds guy strong tin....shebi u na mod.

Even if na to pinch am 30mins ban mk u use am do april fool.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2017
dominique:
Mtshheeeew angry

Pls, I sent a PM. Kindly reply. Its an emergency.
Re: ... by dominique(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

Do ds guy strong tin....shebi u na mod.

Even if na to pinch am 30mins ban mk u use am do april fool.
Lol, that would be abuse of power

Billic:

Seen and replied

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2017
yafada
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2017
dominique:

Seen and replied

I have send the affected number.
Re: ... by yomi007k(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2017
dominique:

Seen and replied

grin

Nah more like happy april fool's day.
Re: ... by Phunmeelahyor: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
U dey craze
Re: ... by Fatimah1123(f): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Airtel is still very expensive. At least as at the last I checked . But since it is fast,I can not really complain.
Re: ... by MrBONE2(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
My Guwara Guwara where art Thou. grin
Re: ... by Beejay1117(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
dominique:

Seen and replied

sorry please

To quote u they hungry me

my village hatters thought I would never quote a nl mod in my life

momma! I MADE IT!

6 Likes

Re: ... by sexy74(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
lordizak:
You see, I an April born. welcome to my month.
This na the correct April fool.
Another escapee.
Re: ... by stanuplane(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
u be toto
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
D thunder dat will fire u is in 3rd mainland bridge waiting for you
Re: ... by AfricanApple(f): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: ... by Exjoker(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
The thunder wey go fire you is doing press up
Re: ... by jenniferb96: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please follow my page. We share questions based on lifestyle,relationships,health,business & education. Send a question now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Spiritscience(m): 4:34am On Apr 02, 2017
MOFGAS declares APGA bastardised, as they endorse Ezeemo, PPA
Ezeemo has a consistent nature-PPA Chairman

The Maxi Okwu led faction of All Progressive Grand Alliance known as Movement for Greater Anambra State, MOFGAS, came out enmasse today to declare APGA bastardised as they endorsed Ezeemo and People's Progressive Alliance, PPA as the credible leadership that would move Anambra forward.

Speaking during the event of endorsement which saw more than 200,000 MOFGAS members converge on Emmaus House, Awka, Obi Okafor, Onowu Okpuno, chairman of event (MOFGAS stakeholder) alleged that APGA has more than 10 court cases and has kept on bastardising the noble ideals of the founding fathers. He then described Ezeemo as a gentleman to the core that has a reputation of keeping his words.

He said the Maxi Okwu faction is adopting Ezeemo as their candidate. He said that as humans, we always seek improvement. He observed that the restiveness in the south east is because the down trodden are neglected. " Igbos have investment in other cities, but Ezeemo brought his own home. In line with Ojukwu's admonition. If Ezeemo becomes the governor I know that all of us will smile," he enthused.

Comrade MI Okeke, Convention committee chairman. MOFGAS said that the group is a benchmark of excellence and sole promoter, advocate of good governance and leadership development in Anambra State. He narrating how the group was etched out of APGA attributing it to the present government's ineptitude, rascality and extravagance. He said that the group has identified Godwin Ezeemo as the only candidate with a precedence of matchless passion for Anambra having contributed immensely to the economic growth of Anambra State.

He therefore said that MOFGAS has endorsed Ezeemo and would move on from the event to commence issue based progressive campaign aimed at redeeming Anambra State and people.

"We will address the moral deficit and Gestapo-like government that has led to the breakdown of our value system, causing slow pace of development in the State," he said.

Edwin Okonkwo, PPA National Deputy Chairman said he was enthralled at the personality of Ezeemo. He said that Ezeemo had inspired him to put group interest over personal interest in politics and called Ezeemo, the best thing that can happen to Anambra State.

Ezeemo said that his purpose is to sincerely attend to the basic needs of the people. He reiterated on his consuming love for his black brothers and intention to use Anambra State as a case in point in achieving an organised and comfortable as well as inspiring society. He promised that he would always be reachable and transparent when he becomes governor of Anambra State.

Raising up Ezeemo's hands by the National Chairman of PPA and the National Secretary of MOFGAS marked the highpoints of the event.

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
lordizak:
You see, I an April born.
welcome to my month.

This na the correct April fool.

If i hit you hottest slap on earth ehn you will be respecting me anyway thumb up guy you sabi do the sabi things

1 Like

Re: ... by dreamwords: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thunder wey go fire you still dey hotel with em babes
Re: ... by firstclassmumu: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
dominique:
Mtshheeeew angry
you like better thing o
Re: ... by ManirBK: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Billic:

PM means what?
Re: ... by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
OP, e be like say bomb they ur left brain abi. try that once again.
Re: ... by realmaster(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Are you a promoter or marketer and you need a comprehensive GSM database to enable you achieve your aim using customised bulk SMS marketing platform. Contact me on 08038327242 to Get an upto date list of all the phone number database of a state or the Country (Nigeria) as a whole.
Re: ... by nani667: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well... April fool or not Airtel have topped their Data cap to beat GLO... they're giving extra 200% Bonus now ✔
Re: ... by naijaphoneguy: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2017
nani667:
Well... April fool or not Airtel have topped their Data cap to beat GLO... they're giving extra 200% Bonus now ✔
Are you serious abi na April fool. Abeg, let them increase it o

(1) (Reply)

See How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer For 2018 / Tecno Phantom 9: This Is How the Camera Looks Like / Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.