Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy (20595 Views)

$600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy / Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by MrMaestro: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

And lazy ones are happy online why their kinsmen are dying in penury, while state governments are smiling to banks, Same Ogun has the highest numbers of people that committed suicide because of poverty in Nigeria

You do realize he's a blogger right? He isn't a businessman, isn't in politics, and has no information what so ever on what he stated. That's why there are no sources to his claim. If someone lists a percentage of something is sold off to some foreigner, then he must have done the calculation. Yet he has not one factual source of what he stated. I can write an article saying the opposite and it would be just as valid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
MrMaestro:

You do realize he's a blogger right? He isn't a businessman, isn't in politics, and has no information what so ever on what he stated. That's why there are no sources to his claim. If someone lists a percentage of something is sold off to some foreigner, then he must have done the calculation. Yet he has not one factual source of what he stated. I can write an article saying the opposite and it would be just as valid.
Just mention two industries in Ogun open this year by Yoruba men with pictures, I will give names of four or five industries open this year by Anambra men

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by wristbangle: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Just mention two industries in Ogun open this year by Yoruba men with pictures, I will give names of four or five industries open this year by Anambra men

Coleman wire and cables
Honey well Flour plc
Premier paints plc
Geepee Industries Limited
Greentech Industries Limited

Etc. The list is endless cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Coleman wire and cables
Honey well Flour plc
Premier paints plc
Geepee Industries Limited
Greentech Industries Limited

Etc. The list is endless cool

Mention two industries open just this year by your tribes men

1 Like

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Mention two industries open just this year by your tribes men

Oba Otudeko

Ashiru

They are plenty Mr. Man excluding politicians who are obasanjo and co.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by MrMaestro: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Ha! There is a lot. Just mention one industry in ogun without any Yorubas as part of the executive team. That's the better question to ask.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by KunleOlotin: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. General,longest time

welcome on board

Thank you....

I decided to be observing from afar.....
Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by FlyoruB: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Oba Otudeko

Ashiru

Abeg leave that pained punk. We have already thrashed this subject here times without number. Won kere si number. They even had to invent a whole terminology ("indigenous industries" grin) just so they won't feel left behind and claim 'number 1' at something. lol. That nagging sense of inferiority will always plague them. Swaga wa lo'n fo won lori mehn. Joo oooo

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by wristbangle: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
FlyoruB:

Abeg leave that pained punk. We have already thrashed this subject here times without number. Won kere si number. They even had to invent a whole terminology to ("indigenous industries" grin) just so they won't feel left behind and claim 'number 1' at something. lol. That nagging sense of inferiority will always plague them. Swaga wa lo'n fo won lori mehn. Joo oooo

Baba, The guy thought I am not up to date. We don't spew propaganda just like the way he and his crooks chest beat.

Google has it that we have 102 manufacturing industries in Ogun state which excludes Packaging ones oo. 55 percent are owned by indigenes (Awa omo united yorubas) while others are foreign investors/other tribes in d country ( 35percent foreign, 10 percent other tribes in d nation). As I speaking with you, ogun state will have additional 20 manufacturing companies before the end of Q3 this year.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by ManMountain(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
KunleOlotin:

Durojaiye be careful.......
Who is this thing ? Are you mentally ok ?
I feel like slapping you into coma grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Demslayerrrz: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Biafman:
British divide and conquer agenda in nigeria. Tell the willing slaves (yorubas) to their heir (hausa/fulanis) what they want and need to hear so that the willing slave will continue to support oneness of the British company called nigeria which is being guarded tightly for them (British) by their heir (hausa/fulanis). Namas!

This is real life painment. Flat head, cry more cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Demslayerrrz: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

You don't want to enjoy your thread right Mind the shithole you call state, we all know the reasons why those industries were sited in Ogun, it's because of no man's land , comparing Anambra and Ogun it's absurd, Anambra is 4th largest economy after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, how many of the industries in Ogun are owned by Yorubas, Just give two medium industries open this year by Yoruba men, I will give you five industries open by Igbo men just this year in Anambra, Anambra most indigenous industrialized in Nigeria
[/s]

Fk081 A.k.a Ilovemystate,greatnation2, and many miserable handle. You are frustrated and might kill yourself soon. Dont you have shame?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by totit: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

Mo fe ran terídi ba'e tio po grin

Oda nà je'un gbo ri wo le.

If I see any flatinoooo chestbeat here pe'ren? I go show you pepper cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Demslayerrrz: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. General,longest time

welcome on board

You are quoting yourself. See what joblessness has done to your life. Why are you Ibos like this? Lmao

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by omololu2020(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Biafman:

The yorubas and the British colonialists are the economic beneficiaries of SE/SS sufferings and resources being pillaged by northern oligarchy made up of hausa/fulani. Britain must always release this sort of propaganda to make the yorubas feel good and see reasons to keep on assisting in keeping their "factory" called nigeria one.
I can't believe an adult will type this nonsense grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by FlyoruB: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba, The guy thought I am not up to date. We don't spew propaganda just like the way he and his crooks chest beat.

Google has it that we have 102 manufacturing industries in Ogun state which excludes Packaging ones oo. 55 percent are owned by indigenes while others are foreign investors. As I speaking with you, ogun state will have additional 20 manufacturing companies before the end of Q3 this year.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/20/ogun-govt-set-to-commission-20-more-companies/

Enu o shey. Ariwo ko ni music.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
FlyoruB:

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/20/ogun-govt-set-to-commission-20-more-companies/

Abi. Ariwo pangolo lo n ma poju. Lol the comments here really wrecked havoc for the guy. Yeye dey smell.

Bros mi, won keere si number wa.

I dey miss jetleeee sha cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by ManMountain(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
omololu2020:
I can't believe an adult will type this nonsense grin

When you listen to too much of Radio Biafra and spend all days on their Facebook page, you become a moving hate machine devoid of all sense of rational thinking

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Oba Otudeko

Ashiru

Lol

industries in Anambra owned by indigenes commissioned this year

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
FlyoruB:

we know you guys are good with propaganda and exaggerating figures, how about 150 flyovers to be commission in Ogun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Just this year

Industries on by Anambarians commissioned this year

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
This news does not excite me per se. The UK envoy just stated the obvious. On the flip side, this is one out of the many other reasons why I will continue to insist that the Yoruba nation breaks away from Nigeria ...... 75% of the FDI's in this country finds its way to Ogun state. Taxes and royalties are paid, but a large chunk goes to the federation account while Ogun State get peanut in return. Now imagine an independent Yoruba country where Ogun and her sister Yoruba States alone, enjoys the full fiscal benefit of the FDI's situated therein. Ditto Lagos

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just this year

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Industries owned by Anambra indigene commissioned this year

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by KunleOlotin: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

May amadioha do justice to that useless finger you've used to write this crap
You need a mental evaluation grin

OK Bayonle....

Nuff said.....
Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by ManMountain(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
KunleOlotin:

OK Bayonle....

Nuff said.....

E be like you go soon enter market the way you dey go do grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by TundeBricklayer: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just this year

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari: Close To A Billion Dollars Stolen Under Undemocratic Junta In The 1990s / Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / How APC, PDP, Others Won Seats In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.