Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet (58649 Views)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Emirates Airline Orders 50 Airbus A350 For ₦5.8Trillion(Photos) / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by akigbemaru: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dandsome:
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by farano(f): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rikze:

Your joke make sense I tell you... Thumbs up babe!
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by omosedollar(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Epositive:
and that girl has been calling since 5am telling me she's at my gate(all the way from ikeja) , thinking i will fall for her trick, no o not me grin , i just took some beans spiced with weed, i won't wake up till 5pm grin

Your babe name be Dami lol.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by farano(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
metallisc:

ah! fara-sontin' grin how far now and where you dey hide since tey tey?
Haha smiley I just dey o. Thanks for checking on me. .
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by farano(f): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
achieverme:

U've got a sweet looking pair o'ass. wink, hoping the dp aren't another April Fool stunt cheesy.
grin
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No commercial airliner can ever have an open swimming pool for now because weight and distribution of weight are critical factors in the science of creating stable lift and water is just too damn heavy and unstable to be left open in large quantities in a commercial airliner
about 100 years ago people laugh at the fact that there is no mechanism that could carry over 300 people at the same time and still fly, now we see it regularly in our skies, i understand your points bro (i'm a metallurgical engineer) but as innovations and developments of new super alloys this will be possible in few decades from now
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by SalamRushdie: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Abajosax007:
about 100 years ago people laugh at the fact that there is no mechanism that could carry over 300 people at the same time and still fly, now we see it regularly in our skies, i understand your points bro (i'm a metallurgical engineer) but as innovations and developments of new super alloys this will be possible in few decades from now

Plane airframe are moving away from metals already (study the Boeing 787 dreamliner) but what I even meant had nothing to do with the super structure or airframe of the plane , I was talking about the science of lift where a plane is expected to be able to produce enough lift to neutralise and defeat the weight and gravity ratio , with one litre of water being equivalent to 1KG and the average small pool holding about 25 thousand litres of water it will mean a small pool on board the A380 will add an extra 25 thousand kilograms of weight pre lift and lər us also remember that water sways and obeys inertia a lot which means at every point in time there will be a potential inertia force equal to 25 thousand kilograms acting on the balance ratio of the aircraft front, rear and both sides ...and let's not forget commercial airlines are in the business of transporting people so 25 thousand extra kilogram will mean the plane will have an opportunity cost decision of choosing between people in weight and the water and I bet they will go with the people ...For a commercial airliner I don't ever see this pool thing working but for an experimental flight it might
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by metallisc(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
farano:
Haha smiley I just dey o. Thanks for checking on me. .

You are welcome! abeg post another pic let's see how far the 'curves' have come! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by olokstob(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
I can bet they are already working on inventing it.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
chronique:

You can't control the water during take off and turbulence. Even during flight. The period where the plane might need to tilt sideways and all that. Water isn't static.
Wow, thats a very thorough insight, sure, we can handle it. Lets say we use magetrons with a kind of acoustic equipment to generate just the perfect fribational frequency to suspend the poll mid air without attachment. thats the anti gravity techknolelogy by the by way the pool can be suspendeded.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
IF ITS EMIRATE IM ON YES THEY CAN DO IT. BUT ARIKE AIRDANFO EMI TI LO NTEMI.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Goalnaldo(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dandsome:
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.
hihihi,i wanted to google d name b4 oh.happy new month dear
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Dareomo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Great innovation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.