Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" (58639 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Morbeta11(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
I saw this on Facebook....very happy no life was lost.

“My wife and I walked out without a scratch” – Man Grateful to have made it through Accident After Tanker Fell on His Car

A Nigerian man is counting his blessings after he miraculously survived an accident after a tanker fell on his car.
The man, who has not been identified, was driving along a highway

when a tanker lost control and fell on his car.

The impact of the crash was so severe that the man’s car was completely crushed.

However, the man and his wife, who was also in the car, were able to walk out without a scratch.

The man took to social media to express his gratitude for his survival.

“I am so grateful to God that my wife and I are alive,” he wrote.

“It was a terrible accident, and I don’t know how we survived.”

#gistpoint_enter10ment

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Thundafireseun: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Edo people

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Ahmed0336(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thank God for His mercies

277 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by dawnomike(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Congratulations to your family!!!

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Treasure17(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kokumo.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by socialmediaman: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thank God!

Would be necessary to see a doctor also. Shock can hide pain, some people begin to feel the pain the next day.

I've heard of people having internal bleeding subsequently after incidents like this. They thought they didn't get a scratch at first, noticed increasingly severe pain days after, and doctors found internal bleeding that could've ended their lives if they hadn't showed up sooner

248 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Dreal1247: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
All I can see is the finger of God. Congratulations to the lucky family. There shall be no loss of lives in our lives and families in Jesus name.

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by kevwemike: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
To HIM alone be all the glory

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Kingrshd3: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

Suffery dey lie na 😂

This is same way Dagrin lost his life till date but u can't tell me that how this car was dismantle and none of.u has an injury 🤕🤕

Well maybe you are from the four angles of Edo state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Morbeta11(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingrshd3:

Suffery dey lie na 😂

This is same way Dagrin lost his life till date but u can't tell me that how this car was dismantle and none of.u has an injury 🤕🤕

Well maybe you are from the four angles of Edo state

I reported a story and not directly involved....please try and read well, understand before blind argument.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by id4sho(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Miracle, how about others undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by We4all: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
He said without a broken bone and not without a scratch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Kemadealadire(f): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
Wow, thank God for sparing her life.

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by DieuDonee(m): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2023
Thank God for His mercies over your life. May he continually protect and provide for you.

Reminds me of few weeks ago when I suddenly experienced weakness while using the toilet. I got so week that I could not walk again. Thank God for God and colleagues who helped me with sugar and salt water before taking me to the hospital. All Glory and Honour belongs to Him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2023
Her time's counting

One more shit and she's a goner
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Praise the Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Na so we go take flog our all spirits of accidents and of untimely death in our lives ....Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Brendaniel: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thank God for your lives...

4 Likes

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by emmabest2000(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thank God for His Mercy

But without a single scratch ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Padipadi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ControG(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Edo people

This one you call Edo people, don’t you believe in God ? or in Miracles? Just asking respectfully

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by Khastro(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Such testimony!
At this point you appreciate that are given another life in every sense of the word.
From now on, live by impact, and live by love.
You beat the terminator.
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by phemmie06(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
See what the Lord has done

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by christejames(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
shocked shocked

Thank God for your lives shocked

You both should still go to the hospital and get yourselves checked.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by AmazingELixir: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ok
Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by ceejay80s(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fake
And U want me to believe this film trick?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" by PaulH07: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Morbeta11:

Lies...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.