Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Read Story:[romance] The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read Story:[romance] The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) (2967 Views)

Romance |the Perfect Match #2 / Romance |the Perfect Match #1 / Romantic Story :- The Repentant Virgin (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Story:[romance] The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2017

‘I haven’t been with anyone,’ I said.
“What you still a virgin?” was Richard’s reply.

Yes I am a virgin at 25, I had a very bad experience in my first relationship, so I was determined not to give my virginity to just anyone. Some people say ‘it’s just virginity’ but to me it was more than that, I wanted someone who shared passion in sex not just a guy who would wanna go under your pants and disappear the next morning. I dated a few guys, they were either after the ‘cookies’ or after my money, did I forget to mention, my father is a business tycoon, and I’m his only daughter of three children and the last at that.

Then I met Richard at a wedding reception, he was that type of guy I wouldn’t notice at first but he walked up to me, gave me a cup of champagne. “I love your dress, it brings out the colour of your eye, complements your complexion, displays a perfect set of cleavages and holds your boobs firmly,” he complimented me and turned to leave.

I know I should have let him be, but my alter ego couldn’t stand being at d losing end of this conversation. ‘Why thank you, but I’ll advice to be careful, those boobs might be d death of you,” I replied grinning and then I realized what I just did. Luckily he smirked and walked away, I didn’t see him again at again at the reception, only to get a text the next day. “I’ll love to find out how my execution would be carried out. 8pm SFC Ahmadu Bello way. PS: won’t wait more than 15 mins”.

That was two weeks ago, and here we are naked in his bedroom, torn apart with desire. CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODE HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/the-pussy-monster-and-the-virgin-18/

(1) (Reply)

The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser / Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian / Attai... The Sh.it Maker ( A Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.