Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) (1173 Views)

Can I Use Trailer Battery With Inverter / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria / Charging Battery With Solar Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by TCD: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hello all. . . I'm urgently in need of a Novatech L55IIO notebook battery.

Any dealer out there should please indicate the price and drop a contact nobr and email.

Or anyone who has an idea where I can purchase it should pls direct me. Thanks

attached are pictures of the battery.

Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by TCD: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2009
Any dealer out there with this product?
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by jcob1: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2009
Ican get it for you from the states. $250.
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by TCD: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2009
Brother is there anyway i can get it cheaper in nigeria?

$250 dollars frankly is too much. A little addition to that and i might get a new laptop.

Pls i need a dealer at the computer village. I'm ready to do business.
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by miksonics(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
YOUR BATTERY CAN BE REPAIRED AT LAPMODE GATES LTD, WE OFFER BATTERY REPAIR SERVICE. WE WILL RECELL AND REPROGRAMME YOUR BATTERY TO BRAND NEW.

FOR DETAILS CONTACT

LAPMODE GATES LTD

1 OTIGBA STREET OFF AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA LAGOS

miksonics@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by TCD: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2009
Hello mike. Thanks for responding i'm indeed relieved.

How much will it cost to repair the battery and how reliable is it compared to a new battery. How long also would my battery after recharge?. Thanks

I feel i should also tell you how the battery got burnt out. Well it was done by PHCN. The voltage was extremely high leading to both the death of the battery and its adaptor. Can the battery still be repaired?
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by TCD: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2009
Hello mr mike. Still waiting for ur response
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by ramonmulti(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2009
I would like you to call me at 08033924627, Victor.
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by otunbaj1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
@TCD,call 08039504967, badmus oriyomi, i can get you this battery and have it delivered to your location.free delivery in lagos and outside lagos attract extra charges, waiting for you call.can have it delivered today.Thanks
Badmus
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by miksonics(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
if PHCN caused the battery to burn out, that means your battery cells are still ok and battery might just need refusing and reprogramming and its back to its original status, but if you were not satisfied with the performance  it can be recelled, this is usually done by replacing cell from a new battery of another brand,refuse if need be and reprogramme, thats all.

thanks.
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by miksonics(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
if PHCN caused the battery to burn out, that means your battery cells are still ok and battery might just need refusing and reprogramming and its back to its original status, but if you were not satisfied with the performance  it can be recelled, this is usually done by replacing cell from a new battery of another brand,refuse if need be and reprogramme, thats all.

thanks.
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by TCD: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2009
Thanks mike. So how much will it cost me?
Re: I Need Laptop Battery.(With Pics) by miksonics(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2010
10k for new cell and programming,5k for re-fusing and programming.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Neat Ibm T40 Laptop For Sale / Nui / 3 Brand New Classmate / Palmtop Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.