Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118330 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by manny4u(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2017
bull99:
their site is now loading
Is there anything new in it?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufhaji(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Please what's the latest on their site?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Soladoyeayodeji(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Nothing on dre site for now
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by annfeliks(f): 11:06pm On May 04, 2017
I smell something fishy with this recruitment. Why is it only this sms platform they used in communicating applicants and not via mail to make it official. I think they have shortlisted names since but are just using this medium to proove that they did an open recruitment, meanwhile there have done their inner cacus recruitment.

Government you people should know that there izzzz GOD O in everything you are doing and not godfather

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Adet5(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2017
It will be exactly a month tomorrow that we have written the test and no update from anybody, Nigeria recruitment process is just a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 9:42am On May 08, 2017
Any last info pls
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 8:47am On May 09, 2017
Any update pls
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by maialbarka(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2017
I got info from a reliable source that they only have 350 vacancy slots, and each of their v.i.p staffs is entitled to only 1 candidate for 4g connection, and that candidates must have a 2.1 degree. They narrowed the qualifications because of too many applicants.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
maialbarka:
I got info from a reliable source that they only have 350 vacancy slots, and each of their v.i.p staffs is entitled to only 1 candidate for 4g connection, and that candidates must have a 2.1 degree. They narrowed the qualifications because of too many applicants.

Several people got invites who didn't have 2-1. So, I don't think that part is true though.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by shemite: 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
maialbarka:

We shall see even though I don't believe, how would the MD came out to say they needed about 200K people if they only need 350 and also some of there staff was among the people that wrote the test at Ibadan center

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 9:07pm On May 09, 2017
Livebygrace:

Several people got invites who didn't have 2-1. So, I don't think that part is true though.
yes that not true
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by tosynto(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2017
well I think the news that we all want to hear is "what's next? (is it screening or appointment letters), and how soon" I think such News will help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
shemite:

We shall see even though I don't believe, how would the MD came out to say they needed about 200K people if they only need 350 and also some of there staff was among the people that wrote the test at Ibadan center
really you saw them
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by aktherealman: 12:27pm On May 10, 2017
The British Council is the world’s leading cultural relations organization and creates opportunities for people in the UK and worldwide to understand each other, to work together and learn from one another. We see this as crucial to building secure, more prosperous and sustainable futures for us all.
We build trust and understanding between different countries and cultures and develop strong international links that are of benefit to people in Britain and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Financial Controller – West Africa
Pay Band: PB7 – F
Reports to: Regional Financial Controller
Duration of Job: Indefinite

Role Purpose

Are you ready to apply

This role supports the Regional Financial Controller with the end to end accounting process across the operation; including month and year end close, and ensures consistent, accurate and robust financial accounting processes in line with accounting practices and corporate policies.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 9:16pm On May 10, 2017
Concerning the NRC RECRUITMENT I went to Lagos Hqtr in Ebute Meta to find out things as it going on, the first staff I met on my way I told him, am going to HR/ADMIN office, he said to do what?, I said concerning the last recruitment test we wrote, he said they have started inviting some peoples’ but later told me, to board bike to Head office while still in thesame NRC COMPOUND, truly, the bike man I board collected 100 naira to convey me to their Administrative quarters and after series of questioning their staff and some security personnel i met outside in the issue of the recruitment and weren't interview, they said they know nothing about it that i should go to the MD office, but before they could direct me to the MD office, as a sharp lady, i branch some offices to know what's on ground about the Test we wrote, some internal staff said nothing has been said over it while some said that they have compiled the answer script, while some do not even have knowledge of what is going on withing the Nigeria Railway Corporation at all... But finally i met myself at the Admin/HR office just chatting doing by around 11:30 a.m, i said good morning sir and ma am here to find out about The NRC recruitment written test that was just conduct and that i heard you people have started calling people to resume and they said No, no, no that ’they have not started to Mark the scripts at all..., that they will call us if everything is set it ready.’ I tried as much i can to get to the MD office but bet me, am so tired because the land mark and where offices are placed is toooo far for me to trek then i turned back with the hope that nothing has been said it done about the recruitment and moreover, may be they are waiting for the budget to be passed. That's my own assumption if there is any relevant information you guys should put it to our know. Good evening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 9:21pm On May 10, 2017
sunnx:
Concerning the NRC RECRUITMENT I went to Lagos Hqtr in Ebute Meta to find out things as it going on, the first staff I met on my way I told him, am going to HR/ADMIN office, he said to do what?, I said concerning the last recruitment test we wrote, he said they have started inviting some peoples’ but later told me, to board bike to Head office while still in thesame NRC COMPOUND, truly, the bike man I board collected 100 naira to convey me to their Administrative quarters and after series of questioning their staff and some security personnel i met outside in the issue of the recruitment and weren't interview, they said they know nothing about it that i should go to the MD office, but before they could direct me to the MD office, as a sharp lady, i branch some offices to know what's on ground about the Test we wrote, some internal staff said nothing has been said over it while some said that they have compiled the answer script, while some do not even have knowledge of what is going on withing the Nigeria Railway Corporation at all... But finally i met myself at the Admin/HR office just chatting doing by around 11:30 a.m, i said good morning sir and ma am here to find out about The NRC recruitment written test that was just conduct and that i heard you people have started calling people to resume and they said No, no, no that ’they have not started to Mark the scripts at all..., that they will call us if everything is set it ready.’ I tried as much i can to get to the MD office but bet me, am so tired because the land mark and where offices are placed is toooo far for me to trek then i turned back with the hope that nothing has been said it done about the recruitment and moreover, may be they are waiting for the budget to be passed. That's my own assumption if there is any relevant information you guys should put it to our know. Good evening

Someone in Lagos should also try to help us find out things... smiley
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 11:05pm On May 10, 2017
sunnx:
They haven't started marking Wtf this recruitment is gonna take a long time, very long time. It took them over half a year to call for interview with their archaic way of recruitment. sad
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 11:08pm On May 10, 2017
sunnx:

Someone in Lagos should also try to help us find out things... smiley
Thanks. Please anyone with more information will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
maialbarka:
Maialbarka, do your sources known when they'll make the final call?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by maialbarka(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

Maialbarka, do your sources known when they'll make the final call?

I didn't ask him when but from all indications its going to be sooner than we expect. I was working my way through for follow up and that was how I got this info. Despite my own 4g I was told that connections had been narrowed down to I applicant per staff, regardless of the fact that I have a 2.2 and a master degree. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by auwalabj(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2017
probably after todays budget passed everything wl b normal insha Allah, as we ar still waiting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 9:14am On May 11, 2017
maialbarka:

I didn't ask him when but from all indications its going to be sooner than we expect. I was working my way through for follow up and that was how I got this info. Despite my own 4g I was told that connections had been narrowed down to I applicant per staff, regardless of the fact that I have a 2.2 and a master degree. undecided
Thanks, hopefully it will be sooner than we expected.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by tosynto(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2017
Now that the budget has been passed, we hope immediate actions will be taken. and we all Will at last sing songs of joy (amen).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 9:37am On May 12, 2017
tosynto:
Now that the budget has been passed, we hope immediate actions will be taken. and we all Will at last sing songs of joy (amen).
amen o
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by tosynto(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]please is there any news yet that will water the mind of hopefuls.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 8:45am On May 31, 2017
My people! Is It true that railway workers are very poor? And most of them goes blind during their service years? This sound discouraging o!
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 9:07am On May 31, 2017
KealDrogo:
My people! Is It true that railway workers are very poor? And most of them goes blind during their service years? This sound discouraging o!
lol, you are funny
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by horlaydhay(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2017
Several people can write the test but when it get to interview invitation they may use that, Just the way navy did. So it's possible
Bakerdav:
yes that not true
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 9:33am On May 31, 2017
Bakerdav:
lol, you are funny
grin i did that intentionally to revive the thread. It's been so quite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 9:33am On May 31, 2017
Bakerdav:
lol, you are funny
grin i did that intentionally to revive the thread. It's been so quite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KealDrogo: 9:37am On May 31, 2017
horlaydhay:
Several people can write the test but when it get to interview invitation they may use that, Just the way navy did. So it's possible
How many interviews are they gonna do? This recruitment Is getting to a year already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.