Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118385 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Any lastest news
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Call Rotimi Amaechi or check their website if you want to board train to maiduguri. You better engage your self before old age catch with you.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dedarks(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
sunnx:
Call Rotimi Amaechi or check their website if you want to board train to maiduguri. You better engage your self before old age catch with you.
Na wia dis one dey cum from ?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dedarks(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
sunnx:
abi u miss road ni ?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by idee91: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2017
dedarks:

abi u miss road ni ?
Na truth she talk naw.... better use all of ur time for something productive, rather than monitoring NRC thread.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Leave NRC and move with your life. If your service is needed they will post it on their website. And moreover, without Amaechi approval NRC recruitment is meaningless but only what is meaningful with you and NRC now is to board train to where you are going outside the state you reside.

Have a nice day
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by auwalabj(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
we ar patiently waitin for Amechi and baba buhari response on this recruitment update.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Bakerdav: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
auwalabj:
we ar patiently waitin for Amechi and baba buhari response on this recruitment update.
na so
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
I feel in as much we are getting along with other things while waiting for the so called NRC recruitment, let's create a thread on twitter about the whole recruitment delay and tag the minister, president, vice, senate, and every other human being who can help. Let's make it go viral. #MyOpion

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
obitwice06:
I feel in as much we are getting along with other things while waiting for the so called NRC recruitment, let's create a thread on twitter about the whole recruitment delay and tag the minister, president, vice, senate, and every other human being who can help. Let's make it go viral. #MyOpion
Your opinion is right... It makes sense if we can do that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by coolsheyi(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2017
What will be the # TAG
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
It seems while this Agencies of government and it's corporations can recruit now was that their is no money to pay workers and the economy has malaria. Every other government paraststal is facing the same challenges of not able to invite employee. I have strong hope that Pmb government will consider all the 2017 recruitment in early 2018 to prove their campaign promises. Truly, some agency is recruiting underground such as Nigeria Custom Service and it is based on who you know as Custom oga or you buy the form as slot which can cost you about #10,000. I saw someone who bought it, am not exaggerating cos am part of who assisted the person to fill form.
Though, NRC, might taking thesame style undergroun or in an artificial manner, people may be going to the Nigeria Railway Corporation big name or who is who, to lobby their way but i assure you fellow job seeker, this government has never gotten their bearing they are trying to make the economy balance first before they could remember to give job out.
Finally, the issue of IPOB, is also putting fears in Federal government, they don’t want to invest and regret over it because they never knows what the outcome of Biafra will look like.
I will just encourage you future NRC employee to be prayerful and hopeful and also to engage yourself in something meanful untill NRC management, Ameachi, Buhari, and FGN realize themself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ApostleEbuka(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
ladeswiss:
am glad to tell you that it isn't April fool at all, am a staff of NRC also took part in the short listing that took us up to 2 months. any one interested can see me in my office before the date of the interview for more information about the interview, ask of Corporate planning department. my name is Omolade

Good afternoon Sir,

Can you please shed more light on the delay of this recruitment after 7 months?

God bless you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by auwalabj(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
we ar stil waiting, pls whn woul d released d result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Elaric(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Just got this now. Who else have gotten it?

You are invited to NRC oral interview @ NRC office, ENUGU on Tuesday, 26/09/2017 by 8:00am

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Elaric:
Just got this now. Who else have gotten it?

You are invited to NRC oral interview @ NRC office, ENUGU on Tuesday, 26/09/2017 by 8:00am
Really?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by toygod2: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
But sorry,
I don't believe this
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sontoly: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
I got it too now, unexpectedly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by thecrane(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Me too. I got mine over thirty minutes ago. Took the test in Port Harcourt and invited for interview in Enugu. Such short notice...
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sontoly: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Very short I tell you, what r they up to?, is it a ploy to reduce the population?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by thecrane(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
sontoly:
Very short I tell you, what r they up to?, is it a ploy to reduce the population?

Laughs. No idea... We wait and see.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Has anyone from Ibadan centre received?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sontoly: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
I wrote in enugu but currently in Lagos, I will need strong conviction to attend d interview oo sad
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Maksol(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anyone from Ibadan centre with the invite
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Benokpara: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
I wrote in Port Harcourt and just got the invite to Enugu. God help us all. Amen
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by bfbellexce: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
wrote in ph and got invited.
im in imo today. wit d short notice i cant go back to bayelsa for my docs and save some cost. hop online printouts wil do for d invitation.
congrats to all who were called.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 2:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Please has anyone from Abuja center received text?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Romeozigs: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2017
toygod2:
But sorry,
I don't believe this

U can chose not to believe. Ow ur belief wan epp the person wey get the interview invite?
Bros park well made.na people like u dem de easily scam.for ur information it is legit interview invite
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Romeozigs: 5:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Livebygrace:
Has anyone from Ibadan centre received?

Not yet bro.l wrote in Ibadan too
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2017
We wey never get, dey wan do am batch by batch àbí our case na Oyo?
Plz those that got, could you help us with what you applied for so as to know if there is any similarity?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Be like say dem wan do am batch by batch or zone by zone cos me too never see text.... I rep ABUJA
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Me na ENUGU I been write but I never see anything and na pupil engineer I bin apply for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.