Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 (27989 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
peterpen:

You know a small team who isn't conversant with greatness and glory when they celebrate "people knowing their next fixtures or the prospect of winning the PL" We already have a trophy this season, which we didn't make no noise abt cos its not a big deal to us anymore, buh you are still on abt the prospect of winning the PL....
I already know ur reaction "ordinary league cup, is that one a trophy?"
LOL, buh u see them Chelsea fan ranting abt being the best club in England even if they win a "tea cup", y?, they dnt know what it means to win trophies back to back...
Again you are ranting about history. Hell hath no fury like a modern day Man U fan grin grin
Man U can only dream and celebrate Europa ... this is their new normal. Gone are the days of EPL title ambitions grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
iluvpomo:

Again you are ranting about history. Hell hath no fury like a modern day Man U fan grin grin
Man U can only dream and celebrate Europa ... this is their new normal. Gone are the days of EPL title ambitions grin
So does hell hath no fury than a Chelsea fan arguing with a man u fan who is proud of such England Legend,

History, u say...i guess FA cup last season and league cup this season is history to you...cos u are chelshit....EPL is d greatest trophy, u have ever handled...U can celebrate d EPL u ain't even sure of...typical chelshit fan...
We remain the club with the highest trophies, the last one being few months ago, when last did u lift ur almighty EPL trophy..and how many times...Next season is around d corner.....I wanna see u yap abt the champions league...
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
peterpen:

So does hell hath no fury than a Chelsea fan arguing with a man u fan who is proud of such England Legend,

History, u say...i guess FA cup last season and league cup this season is history to you...cos u are chelshit....EPL is d greatest trophy, u have ever handled...U can celebrate d EPL u ain't even sure of...typical chelshit fan...
We remain the club with the highest trophies, the last one being few months ago, when last did u lift ur almighty EPL trophy..and how many times...Next season is around d corner.....I wanna see u yap abt the champions league...
Chai, recent failures have badly affected the minds of furious and dejected Man U fans that they have forgotten that there is only one English team that has won the UCL trophy this decade and that team is the formidable Chelsea FC (in 2012 ... refresh your memory here).
Don't worry, I empathize with your frustration, I am beginning to think you are even angrier than Gunners .... grin grin
Please we don't talk FA Cup or Europa here ... my brother, don't bring down the level of this discussion to "groundnut standard"! grin. Only fine macadamia or cashew nuts and so we only discuss EPL league trophy and UCL trophy. cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
iluvpomo:

Chai, recent failures have badly affected the minds of furious and dejected Man U fans that they have forgotten that there is only one English team that has won the UCL trophy this decade and that team is the formidable Chelsea FC (in 2012 ... refresh your memory here).
Don't worry, I empathize with your frustration, I am beginning to think you are even angrier than Gunners .... grin grin
Please we don't talk FA Cup or Europa here ... my brother, don't bring down the level of this discussion to "groundnut standard"! grin. Only fine macadamia or cashew nuts and so we only discuss EPL league trophy and UCL trophy. cool

Angry?, not at all, if i was a gunner u would have said that buh, naah, I am RED, EPL and UCL is not a new thing neither is it so far since we won this, So be gone, I have no business with you...ignored
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
peterpen:

Angry?, not at all, if i was a gunner u would have said that buh, naah, I am RED, EPL and UCL is not a new thing neither is it so far since we won this, So be gone, I have no business with you...ignored
ha ha .... you are angry ... I don mock your misery finish, now you de bolt away faster than usain bolt himself grin grin
All you can do to be happy about your Man U is hang on to history. Your anger even made you forget that Chelsea won UCL in 2012 grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Philistine:

it will be reduced to 4points on wednesday.Just relax.water don pass garri for chelsea! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga sorry for your pain oh ... make you use handkerchief and wipe those tears grin grin
Chelsea 2 vs Man C 1
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 06, 2017
iluvpomo:
ha ha .... you are angry ... I don mock your misery finish, now you de bolt away faster than usain bolt himself grin grin
All you can do to be happy about your Man U is hang on to history. Your anger even made you forget that Chelsea won UCL in 2012 grin grin

Typical chelshit fan, keep blabbing.....
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2017
peterpen:

Typical chelshit fan, keep blabbing.....
Your anger is 100% real ... imagine you, a Manchester United fan, praying for Manchester City to win vs CFC .... chai!!!
Oh Lord have mercy, see how the Red Devils Pumpkins have been reduced to a bunch of dejected and insecure players & fans grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2017
iluvpomo:
Your anger is 100% real ... imagine you, a Manchester United fan, praying for Manchester City to win vs CFC .... grin grin grin
Oh Lord have mercy, see how the Red Devils Pumpkins have been reduced to a bunch of dejected and insecure players & fans grin grin grin
Keep blabbing
Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017 by iluvpomo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
peterpen:

Keep blabbing
even Arsenal is above you in the tables ... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 31st December 2022 / Meet English Premier League Nike Merlin / Roberto Di Matteo Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.