Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

#bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss (1273 Views)

Miyonse Writes Love Poem For Tboss / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
It’s obvious that the ongoing BB Naija housemate, Tboss is gaining more and more supporters by the day despite the many controversies surrounding her.

Male barbie Bobrisky took to his Snapchat account to declare his love for the fair skinned half Nigerian.

He also resounded his support for the big brother Naija housemate, Tboss, telling his fans to vote for her to save her from possible eviction this week.

See screenshot of his posts below:

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by JayceeYT: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
mumu tboss...mumu bobrisky... . . . . . . .#team efe
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
na so...but am already with debie on ds one
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by Homeboiy: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
if I vote for anybody make my phone blind

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by Mediapace: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bobrisky?

Son of a bit.ch,blatant liar.

This man ought to have been prosecuted since now
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by illegalGangla(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Election come I no vote na person I wan come vote for? I doubt if even me go fit vote for myself when the chance come

Abeg who get gari?! Hunger dey.
Bihari don make me dey eye my certificate like fried rice....

#FreeHnn
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
#TeamBally

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by samincredible44(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
op so u follow dis psycho on snapchat
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
samincredible44:
op so u follow dis psycho on snapchat
No.....I'm not on Snapchat
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by segebase(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
boosit
Re: #bbnaija: Bobrisky Professes His Undying Love For Tboss by osuofia2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Abeg who get gari?! Hunger dey. Bihari don make me dey eye my certificate like fried rice....
#FreeHnn[/quote] guy you no well o....
Abeg who get gari?! Hunger dey. Bihari don make me dey eye my certificate like fried rice....

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Kayla Egegele In Cussons Baby Competition. / Checkout This Guy's Stunning Resemblance With Davido ( PIC ) / Davido Hangout With Ycee And His Squad As They Want To Produced In The Studio(p,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.