Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers (29449 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by Justuceleague2: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2017
oluwayimika123:
If dey willingly released Dis den 100s of dis is still kept somewhere

Who gave them arms in the first place?

With recent gun running scandal, I also want to believe that have new stock
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by bush4ker(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2017
lazsnaira:
...then you are saying all nigerians are cultists? ...where were you when others were attending LOGIC AND CLEAR THOUGHT class in PHIL 101?
ITS IN YOUR BLOOD OGA
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by LC14052016: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Where are cache of weapons from Fulani herdsmen? Instead rearm these youth and set them as vigilante against the murderous fulani herdsmen who harvest lives nationwide at the approval of their invisible sponsors
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by Obarofrederick(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2017
goldedprince:
surrendering dosnt mean shit. if you killed someone before, you will be killed. no need surrendering.
i know one useless viking that shot my cousin leg because of one stupid girl. after 3 years , he bacame a pastor, everyone forgave him except me.
on the 4th year, i also destroyed his leg. dont ask me how. he is lucky he didnt kill my cousin.
this is just a simple example. there are people u dont mess with.
so for all of you claiming viking or bucaner or eiye or aye, just know that if you kill or maim, you will be also killed or maim. not necessarily by the rival cult. just pray there is no stuborn member of the family like me in that family.
some of us are 1 man squad. mess with any member of my family in the name of a cultist or whatever u think u are and i will show u pepper
you are GALLANT i like your believe.

1 Like

Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by sshalom(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Some of these types of news show how dangerously tilting our security is as a Nation. It is only GOD that is protecting innocent and law abiding citizens. Imagine this cache of arms and ammunition!
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by Blue3k(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Those weapons look old and dirty. They might blow up on you like looney toons cartoon.
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by Beejayx: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
rimijoshua:
This one no be weapon now..these Guys des sophisticated pass our Army...na hunter get all dis gun wey i des see....make des enta bomu,deyor,bodo,deken...army sef fear Dat arena
I trust
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by Beejayx: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Obarofrederick:
you are GALLANT i like your believe.
low key niggi low key....
We are every where!
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by Beejayx: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
goldedprince:
surrendering dosnt mean shit. if you killed someone before, you will be killed. no need surrendering.
i know one useless viking that shot my cousin leg because of one stupid girl. after 3 years , he bacame a pastor, everyone forgave him except me.
on the 4th year, i also destroyed his leg. dont ask me how. he is lucky he didnt kill my cousin.
this is just a simple example. there are people u dont mess with.
so for all of you claiming viking or bucaner or eiye or aye, just know that if you kill or maim, you will be also killed or maim. not necessarily by the rival cult. just pray there is no stuborn member of the family like me in that family.
some of us are 1 man squad. mess with any member of my family in the name of a cultist or whatever u think u are and i will show u pepper
....chilaxdude...we act we don't shout
Re: The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers by goldedprince: 12:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Beejayx:
....chilaxdude...we act we don't shout
in this age, we act and shout. Bleep the days of quietness. are you still in the jungle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki / Charles Soludo Verified On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.