Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist (1206 Views)

"Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by pitlaterine(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
On a post on his page, he said: "Guys can we talk? Please if you're still single, do watch out for this kind of woman.

Watching this video, I now understand why Bisola has remained a single mother. She's too hot-tempered, uses vulgar words too often and NO man in his right senses will want to live with a woman with such aggressive attitude. Psalm 21:19. .

And I've noticed she speaks better English when she's angry. That's her real person showing right there

Now, I agree she's a bully. Guy, remove that thought from your mind that she's going to change. That's the problem. Yes, she might be talented, but when you begin dating someone like Bisola and your objective is to change her just know that you're with the wrong person.

Many atimes we enter relationships thinking we can change people. Forgetting the fact that, we have to understand who we are with first of all. Pay Attention

Many of you might not agree with me, but it's just My opinion! Ok, bye." (Via: @officialchrisay)

http://looknaija..com/2017/04/i-now-understand-why-bisola-single-mother.html

Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Well, some guys like women with strong personalities, so that can't be the case. Personally, I find her to be too much at times. Her character is overpowering & everything she does is excessive to the point of being annoying.
Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Znowcream: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Character assassination on the media by Tboss fans trying to pull Bisola down. We all get it grin

3 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Character assassination on the media by Tboss fans trying to pull Bisola down. We all get it grin

Bias aside, don't you find her to be a bit extra? With her, nothing is ever moderate. Everything is over the top, from the loving, the singing, the joking, the talking, even the eating tongue She is over the top. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea I must say.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Znowcream: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Bias aside, don't you find her to be a bit extra? With her, nothing is ever moderate. Everything is over the top, from the loving, the singing, the joking, the talking, even the eating tongue She is over the top. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea I must say.
lol, I'm not a Bisola fan anyway, Efe is my nigga wink
Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
lol, I'm not a Bisola fan anyway, Efe is my nigga wink

Team Bally tongue
Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Znowcream: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Team Bally tongue
Ball-y will Ball out grin
Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Ball-y will Ball out grin

Ball-y will ball. Baller grin
Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Znowcream: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Ball-y will ball. Baller grin
He'll ball palm wine in his father's house grin
Re: I Now Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother - Nigerian Journalist by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
He'll ball palm wine in his father's house grin

Yeah, in celebration cool

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You Asking For Wizkid And Drake Picture..this Is It / Rapper, Remy Ma Puts Cleavage On Display. Photos / Joseline Hernandez Goes Completely Unclad To A Club In ATL ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.