Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

"Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf (5187 Views)

Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Stupid Girl Showing Fendi While People Died Of Covid-19 - Dj Cuppy Slammed. / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by onyi25(f): 4:54pm On May 01, 2018
"Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Over The 45 Million Naira Porsche Birthday Gift And Their Public Display Of Love! (Details & Photos)

Davido's Boo Chioma, has recently been trending online after her Billionaire Singer boyfriend Davido got her a 45million Naira Porsche car as birthday gift.

The two lovebirds who are so much in love with each other, took over social media, serving everyone the couple goals with cute selfies, tongue licking, French kisses and so on.

A Nigerian lady who feels that Chioma's attitude with her boyfriend is against moral ethics and not pleasant has lashed out.

According to the lady identified as Emil Rock on Facebook, she opined that a good mother won't let her daughter mingle with the likes of Davido and behave in such a way.

She added that Davido is a loud mouth and morally bankrupt and undeserving of an Igbo girl.

She wrote:
"Where's this stupid girl's mother? So this your child has grown soooo..... Continue @

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/05/where-is-this-stupid-girls-mother.html

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by myfantasies(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
If chioma is her daughter will she call herself stupid?

10 Likes

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by PenlsCaP: 5:28pm On May 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by hazandino(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
jelousy dem ...... chi baby, abeg enjoy to d fullest ......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by Pierced(f): 6:48pm On May 01, 2018
people should leave this chioma girl alone na......al of a sudden she is now a celeb.....just because davido bought her a porsche.....Nigerians and busy body.....they won't allow d girl enjoy her boyfriend in peace.

Now people r bringing different theories.....criticizing her for what's none of their bussiness.

U guys don't know what she and davido mist av gone through before getting to this point....he starts pampering her and people are saying crap.

The fact that he dated....flaunted.....impregnated other women when he was dating her does not mean he never lovef her.

Most guys cheat on the girl they claim to love......so f**cking what....especially when d guy is popular....rich...famous.....young....cute(even d ugly ones still cheat on the girl they love).....it's d way guys r.

As a girl....if u r dating a rich young guy and u guys av lasted for more than 3 yrs....and u think he hasn't f**ked or even thing of another girl sexually....u r on a lonh thing.....accept it....guys don't stay faithful to a girl for a long time.

And am a very beautiful girl.....I just love facing reality.....if u r thinking of quoting to argue with me....and my self esteem is higher than urs....so don't talk shit.

9 Likes

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by 9jaBloke: 8:06pm On May 01, 2018
What's the nosey old woman doing on Facebook? Madam go and train your own daughters. Free Chioma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
Make Una free this Babe na

Its her Luck

6 Likes

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by DoctorRo(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2018
9jaBloke:
What's the nosey old woman doing on Facebook? Madam go and train your own daughters. Free Chioma.
see how
you've lost respect for your mother,that's the word of an elder,a mother who has seen more than you'll ever see in life,why not try to see the aspect she's coming from as a matter of fact she's a concerned woman and obviously loves the chioma girl and won't want her to ruin her life.Let me ask you a question if this chioma of a girl is your daughter you'll want her to go out with the likes of Davido whom obviously dosen't know what he wants or do you want your daughter to be the next baby mama,The old woman is just being protective

4 Likes

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by pawshjai(f): 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
Pierced:
people should leave this chioma girl alone na......al of a sudden she is now a celeb.....just because davido bought her a porsche.....Nigerians and busy body.....they won't allow d girl enjoy her boyfriend in peace.

Now people r bringing different theories.....criticizing her for what's none of their bussiness.

U guys don't know what she and davido mist av gone through before getting to this point....he starts pampering her and people are saying crap.

The fact that he dated....flaunted.....impregnated other women when he was dating her does not mean he never lovef her.

Most guys cheat on the girl they claim to love......so f**cking what....especially when d guy is popular....rich...famous.....young....cute(even d ugly ones still cheat on the girl they love).....it's d way guys r.

As a girl....if u r dating a rich young guy and u guys av lasted for more than 3 yrs....and u think he hasn't f**ked or even thing of another girl sexually....u r on a lonh thing.....accept it....guys don't stay faithful to a girl for a long time.

And am a very beautiful girl.....I just love facing reality.....if u r thinking of quoting to argue with me....and my self esteem is higher than urs....so don't talk shit.

which x na am a very beautiful girl nao? hw e tk concern wetin u dey talk dre...u talkin abt chioma..liv d praises to her..no use style dey advertise urself

3 Likes

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by porshnuel: 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
davido de use every small means trend...
though i like his papa

I never hear am put mouth for him pikin matter

he knows davido is fuvked up already

1 Like

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by lenghtinny(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
DoctorRo:
see how
you've lost respect for your mother,that's the word of an elder,a mother who has seen more than you'll ever see in life,why not try to see the aspect she's coming from as a matter of fact she's a concerned woman and obviously loves the chioma girl and won't want her to ruin her life.Let me ask you a question if this chioma of a girl is your daughter you'll want her to go out with the likes of Davido whom obviously dosen't know what he wants or do you want your daughter to be the next baby mama,The old woman is just being protective

If Chioma is her daughter then she has every right to interfere.

At her age, she should be minding her business angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by SalamRushdie: 11:00pm On May 01, 2018
myfantasies:
If chioma is her daughter will she call herself stupid?

Not everyone worships money you know ?
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by trapQ: 11:01pm On May 01, 2018
Davido, a father of 2 with numerous sidekicks is in a relationship with Chioma, but no, let's focus on the girl since the man is a saint.

4 Likes

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by ilevic(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2018
"What an elder sees while sitting, a child can't see from the the top of a coconut tree..."-African Adage

It's sad that there only few elders who are bold enough to correct the ills in our society and when the do, the stup1d ones come to bash them.

This is a generation that celebrates money over and above morals. I fear for the coming generations...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by 9jaBloke: 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
DoctorRo:
see how

I knew her daughter will come to her defence.

Take a second look at your mother's exact words:

"Where's this stupid girl's mother? So this your child has grown sooo big for you to be corrected & directed? What a family. So this mannerless, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt boy is the best thing that can happen to your daughter? You are truly an igbo woman; 'money covers it all' is your sign post.'

Now sweat these:

Your mother bears Elim Rock on facebook.
Your mother freely uses 'stupid, mannerless, morally bankrupt' in public space to describe people young enough to be her grandchildren.
Your mother publicly insulted an entire tribe.

Advise your mother to always choose her words carefully and you too, learn to mind your business by staying out of issues that do not directly affect you.

Lousiness surely runs in your family.

I won't dignify you with another reply.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by ablaque(m): 1:05am On May 02, 2018
DoctorRo:
see how

What if Chioma is what Davido needs to Man Up, the likes of u dnt v influence on ur guys but quick to make foul cry when dumped.

1 Like

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by Herdsmen: 1:26am On May 02, 2018
DoctorRo:
see how

Teddy yansh bambam on national t.v come still dey front am .. pastor liking oh..

The stupid woman kept shut.. she is really really foolish.. e too pain am .. she no fit hold am .. she is dyin she needs help..

But why b say na some people from a particular region the carry this geh matter for head.. but see love wey dis same humans dey show teddy n bambam..

Una jealousy and envy go finally make am happen..

Chroma.. na your God give you.. your chi is truly favored... kubaaa no time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by DoctorRo(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2018
Herdsmen:

Teddy yansh bambam on national t.v come still dey front am .. pastor liking oh..

The stupid woman kept shut.. she is really really foolish.. e too pain am .. she no fit hold am .. she is dyin she needs help..

But why b say na some people from a particular region the carry this geh matter for head.. but see love wey dis same humans dey show teddy n bambam..

Una jealousy and envy go finally make am happen..

Chroma.. na your God give you.. your chi is truly favored... kubaaa no time..
ask yourself what that woman of that age should be jealous about,she obviously has her own husband and children about your age grade and has spent nothing less than 13 years in her home, as for me I don't have much energy talkmore of using the little I have on hating or being jealous as a matter of fact I like chioma and I hope her relationship with davido works out,there is this aura of a wonderful mother and wife whenever I see her,my advice for her is to just tread carefully since two other ladies have gone through that path and will never want to be in their shoes right now
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by DoctorRo(f): 8:26am On May 02, 2018
ablaque:

What if Chioma is what Davido needs to Man Up, the likes of u dnt v influence on ur guys but quick to make foul cry when dumped.
hahaha grin grin grin grin ;your delusional,I can't stop laughing at your hypothesis
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by VLongstrider(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2018
Pierced:

Your self esteem is so high you still had to remind and reassure yourself that you're beautiful. I think your brain is as well pierced..... Just Like your moniker.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2018
If davido is so sure why can't he pay bride price now??

fake shows to promote his music...

whether you date a rich guy or rich girl.. nobody gives a fvck...

just go and pay her bride price

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2018
Pierced:

is being beautiful all you got to offer??

do you think any sensible rich man will marry a poor lady because of beauty??

You guys should know that chioma isn't broke.

She's probably from a well to do family.
As a chef in Lagos if she gets hired do you know much she gets paid?

If you're a broke lady, rich guys like me will only chop and clean mouth..

1 Like

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by DoctorRo(f): 9:04am On May 02, 2018
9jaBloke:

I knew her daughter will come to her defence.

Take a second look at your mother's exact words:

"Where's this stupid girl's mother? So this your child has grown sooo big for you to be corrected & directed? What a family. So this mannerless, violent, loud mouthed, morally bankrupt boy is the best thing that can happen to your daughter? You are truly an igbo woman; 'money covers it all' is your sign post.'

Now sweat these:

Your mother bears Elim Rock on facebook.
Your mother freely uses 'stupid, mannerless, morally bankrupt' in public space to describe people young enough to be her grandchildren.
Your mother publicly insulted an entire tribe.

Advise your mother to always choose her words carefully and you too, learn to mind your business by staying out of issues that do not directly affect you.

Lousiness surely runs in your family.

I won't dignify you with another reply.
typical of youth to always see insults first,I know her choice of words is wrong but at the end try seeing the message she's trying to potray,and please next time insult me personally not my family as a whole,I don't joke with my family,Thank you and I won't also reply you cause you sound obviously stupid and brainless and the one not minding his business and jobless if not you'll know that what the OP posted is what I reacted to which is typical of a mother to watch out for her children's good than these additions you made to the story as a result of your joblessness.I think you are the one who needs to mind his business

1 Like

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by DoctorRo(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2018
lenghtinny:

If Chioma is her daughter then she has every right to interfere.

At her age, she should be minding her business angry
in order words no one has the right to correct you except your parents issorait I hear you
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by Swissheart(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2018
Pierced:

Are you for real
You are being unfair to yourself to say that a guy could love you and still cheat on you even to your face. Where did you get that from? I see that you belong to the class of girls who think too lowly of themselves then console themselves by saying guys are polygamous in nature.

No good guy would hurt a girl he loves to her face. The girls who stay with those kinda guys either for money, fame, power blah blah do so while hurting inside them. I do not wish for that life for you and i.

You want a 45 Million Naira Porsche? Do you think it is worth your peace of mind? Babe you can still get a good guy who adores and respects you do that and many more for you otherwise work till you can do it yourself.

We can't dispute that you are beautiful cos we were all made in His image. Just stop being inferior

You deserve to be pampered Yes, but not without being respected!
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by makydebbie(f): 9:46am On May 02, 2018
DoctorRo:
typical of youth to always see insults first,I know her choice of words is wrong but at the end try seeing the message she's trying to potray,and please next time insult me personally not my family as a whole,I don't joke with my family,Thank you and I won't also reply you cause you sound obviously stupid and brainless and the one not minding his business and jobless if not you'll know that what the OP posted is what I reacted to which is typical of a mother to watch out for her children's good than these additions you made to the story as a result of your joblessness.I think you are the one who needs to mind his business
You jumped on his mentions and you're telling him to mind his business. Were you minding yours in the first place? undecided

Instead of the mother to mind her business and face her family, she's drinking panadol for Chioma's family. You don't advice people in such derogatory manner! She's obviously pained. And you're confused. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19am On May 02, 2018
Pierced:

shugavee and Rukkydelta please read this.I saw the topic you created yesterday and both commented on.This lady sees it differently and believes a guy can love a lady and still cheat on her which I totally feel is not true.I am mentioning you both to see that your fellow lady holds such a view.Anyway it is the lady's opinion.
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by zudozz: 10:51am On May 02, 2018
Na money don take over..We no dey use own conscience again or ask ourselves question.. Small girl like this..They buy am 45 million naira porsche everybody dey clap.. Which moto her papa dey drive..where her parents dey live..where she wan dey pack d moto?
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by DoctorRo(f): 12:53pm On May 02, 2018
makydebbie:
You jumped on his mentions and you're telling him to mind his business. Were you minding yours in the first place? undecided

Instead of the mother to mind her business and face her family, she's drinking panadol for Chioma's family. You don't advice people in such derogatory manner! She's obviously pained. And you're confused. undecided
mtchewwwwwww
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by Yorobastard(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2018
Ohh well....Lol too many confused people here (ghana accent)
Re: "Where Is This Stupid Girl's Mother" - Nigerian Woman Blast Davido And His Gf by NIJJAking(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candy Bleakz: Faq, About, Full Biography All You Need To Know / See Moment Prince Drives To See Dorathy After She Was Discharged From Hospital / Davido's Ex, Chioma Twerks With Baby Ifeanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.