Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Doctors In the House, Your Advice Is Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In the House, Your Advice Is Needed (502 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Any Doctor/nurse In The House? Your Attention Is Needed Asap! / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In the House, Your Advice Is Needed by MhizVee(f): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
i ve gone for hvs and the result says no bacteria found, i went for urine culture it says pus cells 0-1hpf, culture: no growth after 48 hrs; i still have severe stomach ache and feeling uncomfortable in my anus, and yellow discharge, wat do i do
Re: Doctors In the House, Your Advice Is Needed by sainty2k3(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
MhizVee:
i ve gone for hvs and the result says no bacteria found, i went for urine culture it says pus cells 0-1hpf, culture: no growth after 48 hrs; i still have severe stomach ache and feeling uncomfortable in my anus, and yellow discharge, wat do i do
That HVS was done by a quack, u need to see professionals. HVS are not reported as bacteria found, they would have done a wet mount to look for Trichomonas, and a direct gram stain for nugget score.
Number 2 it seems an endocervical swab wasn't done.
You need to see a good doctor that will take proper history and examine you,and if find indicated repeat the HVS, also do an ECS. Urine culture report seems OK.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In the House, Your Advice Is Needed by MhizVee(f): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
sainty2k3:

That HVS was done by a quack, u need to see professionals. HVS are not reported as bacteria found, they would have done a wet mount to look for Trichomonas, and a direct gram stain for nugget score.
Number 2 it seems an endocervical swab wasn't done.
You need to see a good doctor that will take proper history and examine you,and if find indicated repeat the HVS, also do an ECS. Urine culture report seems OK.
discharge comes out whitish; watery and thick but it bcomes yellowish later
Re: Doctors In the House, Your Advice Is Needed by sainty2k3(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
MhizVee:
discharge comes out whitish; watery and thick but it bcomes yellowish later
Go to a good hospital, if you in Lagos I can direct u to a good place( government hospital)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Stubborn Eczema And Psoriasis / Apple Cider Vinegar / Women With Bigger Butts Are Smarter And Healthier - New Study Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.