Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

'is It Unhealthy For One Not To Fall Sick?' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'is It Unhealthy For One Not To Fall Sick?' (525 Views)

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / 8 Common Habits That Are Unhealthy For Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'is It Unhealthy For One Not To Fall Sick?' by JOACHINpedro: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders.
As Funny as it sounds, it still bothers me.
I have not fallen sick for years now,neither have i visited the hospital for any test. It is a good thing though,but some people esp. middle-aged women have this belief that when a baby fails to fall sick over the years,the child is likely to be unhealthy. So Doctors Or health pratitioners in the house, my questions are;
Is that mindset true and applicable in adults?
if true, am i unhealthy simply because i have refused to fall sick?

lalasticlala, mynd44 and co
help a confused fellow here.
Re: 'is It Unhealthy For One Not To Fall Sick?' by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2017
I will need the advise too
Re: 'is It Unhealthy For One Not To Fall Sick?' by Gang90: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
It is not healthy for you not to fall sick at all, you see sickness is to your body what exercise is to athletes, sickness makes your immune system battle ready given that you are young it could be normal for you not to fall seriously I'll, but stuff like cough, slight fever are all important that's a sign your immune system is active
Re: 'is It Unhealthy For One Not To Fall Sick?' by JOACHINpedro: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Gang90:
It is not healthy for you not to fall sick at all, you see sickness is to your body what exercise is to athletes, sickness makes your immune system battle ready given that you are young it could be normal for you not to fall seriously I'll, but stuff like cough, slight fever are all important that's a sign your immune system is active
Is cough a sickness?

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos Of Toddler Who Bleeds From Her Eyes, Nose, Other Parts… / Scientist Who Discovered HIV Says Efforts For Cure Underway / Hyperlaction-here Is What A Mother Did With 2,271 Litres Of Breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.