Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62220 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 4:39am On Dec 26, 2009
honeric01:

Can't a man from chad get a Nigerian passport or can't a man from Pakistan get it? how long did it take you to get your Nigerian passport? did you have to provide any highly important data before you got your Nigerian passport? where in Nigeria is his from? what state, which city. more than 1 million people could bear any of these names in Nigeria or anywhere else around the world.

Still in denial, eh? Don't worry, we will soon find out his village for you. Even then, I'm sure you will come up with something . . . .  like claiming that his great-grandparents migrated from Chad and so he is not a 'son of the soil'.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Beaf: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Who cares about European and Whites?

Does Nigeria have to be the first African country to be linked to terrorists?

Ghana beat us to it with the London tube bombs. . . Still not a pride though embarassed.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2009
grafikdon:

I believe Somali has taken care of that award for us. . . I could be wrong though

I think the award must go to Sudan.

~Sauron~:

What is the useless Naija ambassador to the US doing?  angry angry angry angry angry angry
When will he get on the TV and shed more light on this incident?

He cant even find his president and you blame him? Spare the poor bloke.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Tackycool: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2009
That's not Nigerian last name!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 4:40am On Dec 26, 2009
What is the useless Naija ambassador to the US doing?  

Eating Christmas Chicken, nothing dey happen
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2009
Lol Ghana, Libya, Somali, Sudan etc. . . .  which one?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2009
sudan and zimbabwe are on restriction
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by grafikdon: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2009
davidylan:

I think the award must go to Sudan.

But Somali's been ''representing'' very well on both land sea  grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Enlighten me, plz.

Somalians, Ethiopians, Tanzanians, Sudanese, Kenyans have all been linked with terrorism.

There was an attempted bombing in the UK back in 2005 that featured a guy called Asiedu, Ghanaian name.

We are not alone!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Beaf: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

Just don't eat dat chicken anyhow near airport or you go hear wen! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Sauron1: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

davidylan:

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2009
Beaf:

Stu pid argument.
Who do you blame? Nigeria or those who have obtained Nigerian passports.

so i should blame Nigeria? then that means i should blame you too since you are a Nigerian, every Africans or criminals try to associate themselves with Nigeria when they are caught so this could be one of them. like Ghanaian claiming to be Nigerians when they are caught doing fraud. so it's not a stupid argument, it's a fact we know except you want to think you are the one bringing up the stu.pid opposition to my points.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by na2day2(m): 4:43am On Dec 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

What is the useless Naija ambassador to the US doing?  angry angry angry angry angry angry

smoking garri, what else?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

Somalians, Ethiopians, Tanzanians, Sudanese, Kenyans have all been linked with terrorism.

There was an attempted bombing in the UK back in 2005 that featured a guy called Asiedu, Ghanaian name.

We are not alone!

But with us, we just have to make the big news.

Atleast Tiger Woods is now free from the news and gossips
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 4:44am On Dec 26, 2009
grafikdon:

They are shoo-ins for the terror Olympics as far as Africa is concerned. In the London bombing of '05, there was a convert of Caribbean, I believe Jamaican, origin. Terrorism is a global problem and every nation is represented.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Beaf: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2009
[size=14pt]Who will tell Yar Adua in Saudi?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2009
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Who will tell Yar Adua in Saudi?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]I will. Hold on, I have him on speed dial. In case of fire, you know[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Sauron1: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2009
Beaf:

Yar Adua is still in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by platinumnk(f): 4:45am On Dec 26, 2009
I think coupled with our abundant resources . . this can be a perfect way for US to invade to "counter" terrosism and takeover 9jas goverment

I wont be surprised if more acts of  "terrorism" are linked to 9ja in the next few weeks . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Beaf: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2009
honeric01:

so i should blame Nigeria? then that means i should blame you too since you are a Nigerian, every Africans or criminals try to associate themselves with Nigeria when they are caught so this could be one of them. like Ghanaian claiming to be Nigerians when they are caught doing fraud. so it's not a silly argument, it's a fact we know except you want to think you are the one bringing up the stu.pid opposition to my points.

Am I your government? Anybody with a Nigerian passport is Nigerian (or do you have a better way of determining a Nigerian?). Period.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2009
grafikdon:

They even have a movie to commemorate their achievements.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

[size=14pt]I will. Hold on, I have him on speed dial. In case of fire, you know[/size]

shocked  shocked

You can speak to the dead?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by grafikdon: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

But with us, we just have to make the big news.

Atleast Tiger Woods is now free from the news and gossips

LMAO!!! He must be thanking the Nigerian Al-Qaedalistic slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 4:47am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

Still in denial, eh? Don't worry, we will soon find out his village for you. Even then, I'm sure you will come up with something . . . .  like claiming that his great-grandparents migrated from Chad and so he is not a 'son of the soil'.

Sure, and what if he's a Briton/Nigerian/American with duel citizenship? did anyone think of that?  undecided tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ib612(m): 4:47am On Dec 26, 2009
That passport was sold to a non 9ja. I think those names sounded more like arabs name.
We shall soon find out what really happened.
I think we'll not rest here with this kind of news by CNN; they'll cast it 24/7 now.
Na waa oooo, if this is true.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

shocked  shocked

You can speak to the dead?

Yes, I'm a psychic.

Want me to talk to one of your gfs?

platinumnk:

I think coupled with our abundant resources . . this can be a perfect way for US to invade to "counter" terrosism and takeover 9jas goverment

I wont be surprised if more acts of  "terrorism" are linked to 9ja in the next few weeks . .

Hhahhaa, as if they couldnt take over their Govt. before. They  only need an excuse, now they have it
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Sauron1: 4:48am On Dec 26, 2009
honeric01:

Sure, and what if he's a Briton/Nigerian/American with duel citizenship? did anyone think of that?  undecided tongue

He is from Iraq.
Nigerian youths don't get into non-profitable schemes.
This dude is 23. . . . . .He will rather carry cocaine than carry an explosive into USA.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 4:49am On Dec 26, 2009
they are now showing re-runs i guess they are waiting for more information
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by grafikdon: 4:49am On Dec 26, 2009
ijeoma2619:

they are now showing re-runs i guess they are waiting for more information

We will never see/hear the last of this. This is going to be a heavily "spiced" story with extra chicken to boot.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is from Iraq.
This dude is 23. . . . . .He will rather carry cocaine than carry an explosive into USA.

Dude was prolly trying to smoke crack and they thought it was an explosive.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is from Iraq.

What greater profit can you get than the prospect of endless or gies with 72 virgins with regenerating hymens? Hell, you will be like Tiger Woods without the prospect of TMZ and Elin Nodergren poking around in your business.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Beaf: 4:51am On Dec 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is from Iraq.

Boko Haram carry coke? Those people that were attacking machine gun armed forces with daggers, hammers and stones? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I accuse you of mis-representing Boko Haram to the wider World grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.