Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62380 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Sauron1: 2:10am On Dec 27, 2009
namski:

I believe every Nigerian would prefer to be in Nigeria, but please what should we come back to be doing. To count up the numbers and seat watching the politicians and others at the corridors of power steal the money. Even if we all come back, we still cannot exist in isolation.

Go back to your country and make things work down there.
Nigeria will not move forward if the best brains in the country are scattered all over the globe developing other countries.

As much as this incidence does not mean that we are doomed as a people, the fact is that most of us have been able to keep our heads up and walk tall, because at the end of all the atrocities we are associated with as a people, Terrorism was completely out of it till now. We probably have not fully appreciated the extent of this situation. May God help us.

I don't condone any form of violence but America will be silly to make an excuse of this incident to punish innocent Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2009
This is so pathetic to know that a Nigerian is now into this kinda nonsense, what a brainwash
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by eldee(m): 2:52am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Let Nigerians stay in Nigeria.
One spastic bomber cannot taint 150 million population.

Google Nigerian and see what comes out.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Sauron1: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2009
eldee:

Google Nigerian and see what comes out.

M.I. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by eldee(m): 3:02am On Dec 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

M.I. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This plonker was actually going to kill more Nigerians than Americans.
Let them extradite him . . . Kirikiri will be the best place for him to learn.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 27, 2009
very dangerous man shocked shocked

him papa try sef- at least he warned the US beforehand.

Now, personally I do wonder why someone with known terrorist links, at least four significantly Muslim names, who had been reported by his own father, and who was flying to the US to attend a "religious" ceremony, was allowed to swing through security with explosives, lighters and other banned material.

and especially given the rantings of certain people here on NL. So who exactly are these US, European and black negro internet watchdogs monitoring- are they more interested in spying on tpia and listening to her moaning about her weight, stretch marks and gas, than actually following the glaring trails being left by terrorists and terrorist minded people?

wonder wonder

thank goodness he was caught shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 27, 2009
Every Nigerian here stilldoesnt believe that he's Nigerian.

My mom said "it's a lie. It's another Ghanaian id.io.t" cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 27, 2009
^^ because none of his names sound Nigerian

the spellings are plain Arabic
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ciscostaz: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2009
Shocking!!! And this has become no 1 news item for all international newsmedia. Na wah oo. This guys action is going to make things difficult for innocent guys ooo.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ciscostaz: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2009
Shocking!!! And this has become no 1 news item for all international newsmedia. Na wah oo. This guys action is going to make things difficult for innocent guys ooo.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by eldee(m): 3:09am On Dec 27, 2009
tpia.:

very dangerous man shocked shocked

him papa try sef- at least he warned the US beforehand.

Now, personally I do wonder why someone with known terrorist links, at least four significantly Muslim names, who had been reported by his own father, and who was flying to the US to attend a "religious" ceremony, was allowed to swing through security with explosives, lighters and other banned material.

His average facial hair length passed the minimum requirements for Level 3 (air plane entry without strip search.) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 27, 2009
maybe he was cute

note to self: try to look more cute so you can get free passes everywhere.

abi na mission impossible?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2009
tpia.:

^^ because none of his names sound Nigerian

the spellings are plain Arabic
LOL and they believe that a Nigerian would never try such.
If na for money, dem go believe
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Dec 27, 2009
I just googled "Nigerian".

Tehehehe. Ok then, we're gangsta. grin LOL ok this isn't funny. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 3:25am On Dec 27, 2009
chei scam, fraud, terrorism no funny business, african mafia- no long thing cool
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Epi: 3:31am On Dec 27, 2009
LOL, you only have to type Nig in google search and all this comes up

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by adconline(m): 3:42am On Dec 27, 2009
I'm now from Mauritius.lol
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tunku(m): 4:10am On Dec 27, 2009
adconline:

I'm now from Mauritius.lol

Better make it Papua New Guinea. grin No chance of them trying to destroy the world.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by dogmafree(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2009
I dont believe this shtt. Its bad enough people think i'm a scammer, not a terrorist! OMG.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 27, 2009
You're all idiots.

How many Arabs hide their heads because of what their brothers are accused of doing? Yet you have shameless, spineless, gutless, fools here talking rubbish about their country because of something involving a single individual.

Deadbeat mor ons. Please go claim another country like SA or even Mozambique. You won't be missed as you were always useless to the nation anyway.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 5:07am On Dec 27, 2009
^ u definitely must be uslim- mallah angry
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 27, 2009
Actually, I'm of no religion.

I believe in God and that's about it.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2009
^ if u are of no religion, then you would hate fundamentalists
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2009
I've no hatred for anyone, including ''fundamentalists''.

Also, I'm more circumspect about these news reports than the average Joe. There is an agenda in operation, and we are not told what is really going on, but rather, what the ''powers that be'' want us to believe.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by danibef: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2009
Na wa oh. Being a Nigerian meant that I got a lot of suspicious looks by immigration officials at airports around the world. But now with this incident, what am I going to be getting? I bet you, pat down searches, and most likely all the time. Abeg make 2011 do come self make I apply for my blue passport. I don tire. sigh
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2009
This guy was another in a long line of ''terrorists'' who received their ''indoctrination'' in LONDON, a US ally.

The suspect lived in an apartment owned by ''a US company''.

His father, a former First Bank chairman, had allegedly ''reported his son's extremist views to the US embassy in Abuja''.  (I find that really strange. What father does that?)

As usual, nothing was done about the ''warning'', and the ''terrorist'' was granted multiple entry visas to the USA despite all the ''warnings''.

It's the same tired, old script we heard during the hoopla about 9/11 and other events.

Strangely ''bungling'' US officials, who for some reason always seem to ''slip up'' and let these ''terrorists'' do these horrible things, ''compelling'' poor old USA to ''take action'' by sending invasion troops to oil-rich regions to ''secure supplies'', and ''protect strategic US interests''.

All very contrived, for those with still functioning brains.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by olafolarin(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2009
ROSSIKE:

This guy was another in a long line of ''terrorists'' who received their ''indoctrination'' in LONDON, a US ally.

His father, a former First Bank chairman, had allegedly ''reported his son's extremist views to the US embassy in Abuja''. (I find that really strange. What father does that?)

As usual, nothing was done about the ''warning'', and the ''terrorist'' was granted multiple entry visas to the USA despite all the ''warnings''.

It's the same tired, old script we heard during the hoopla about 9/11 and other events.

Strangely ''bungling'' US officials, who for some reason always seem to ''slip up'' and let these ''terrorists'' do these horrible things, ''compelling'' poor old USA to ''take action'' by sending invasion troops to oil-rich regions to ''secure supplies'', and ''protect strategic US interests''.

Your conspiracy theory is very good and America's counter-intelligence initiatives in the past,the guy's father's voyage into leaving First bank to create Nigeria's first Islamic bank makes it almost believable but I sincerely dont believe the U.S will go that far.

I believe the guy had extremist views and acted in isolation.His father fore-warned U.S. but they didnt see him as a threat.

Its just really unfortunate and we in diaspora can expect more scrutiny from stern looking foreign security operatives.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Cyberfreak(f): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2009
There is an agenda in operation
There certainly is. After Iraq and WMD, you would think that people would be more skeptical about the news they report. But no. People still believe nothing bad can possibly come from the good people of U.S.A,
The fact is that even if all this is a lie and is just one of their plans, it would be a carefully orchestrated plan. It would not be  presented to you in a way that would make it easy for you to spot the loopholes. So at least scrutinise whatever you are told before believing.
After reading through this thread, I have started seeing how easy it would be for them to establish their NWO.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Tudor6(f): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2009
ROSSIKE:

His father, a former First Bank chairman, had allegedly ''reported his son's extremist views to the US embassy in Abuja''.  (I find that really strange. What father does that?)

He was given the multiple visa almost a year before the father was said to have complained.

The visa wasn't withdrawn because intel against him wasn't "specific". If everyone who is accused of terrorism had their visas withdrawn without evidence it's you same loud-mouths who'll complain of injustice and racism.

Get your facts straight before you begin spining conspiracy theories like a brain-dead spider.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by gidson12(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2009
Wow, looks like like ppl just get registered in forums just to try out their newly learned insult, i read a lot of post with some insults attached 2 it, pls Nlanders, cant u make that point of urs without an insult, u can mildly correct someone
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Borat1: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2009
I'm sick to my stomach whenever i see this story anywhere. . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2009
@gidson i could have sworn u insulted someone earlier on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55