Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) (59248 Views)

Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death / Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by Collins9156(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
My God may their souls RIP , here they always come to enjoy their selves, back home no road no regulations.

Toyota Highlander SUV
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by saccie1162: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
They are not really dead its just a prank.. happy April 1st.. but seriously its uncommon to hear of people dying naturally again.. always mysterious deaths
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by ademasta(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
O God!
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
So sad. The accident is just too fatal
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by sekundosekundo: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nicepoker:
do u want to witness ur funeral?

Witness yours first.
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by trueavengers: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Praises be to Allah that my people are not among......... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by dakuizi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
May the Lord confort the family of the deceased
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Such things like this make me listen to the song "show us mercy" by Will Adiks

Rest in peace
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Life's a bi**h,cos you never know when you gonna go.
Why we dying to live,if we living to die?
Repent,you never know when it will be your turn to take a ride to the pearly white gate or the eternally fiery abyss cry cry
What happens to their beautiful clothes,shoes,houses,cars,bank account etc hmmm
My this my that,when you die,you ain't taking s**t with you.
Fear God.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by Missmossy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
So gruesome embarassed people die like fowls every now and then. This is too much i must confess.
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by ylaa(f): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Father Lord i thank you for journey mercies. Just yesterday u brought My family and I from the village to Abuja without any scratch. Today this sad news. We are not better than these pple who perished within a twinkling of an eye. But ur mercy kept us. What more can i say? Thank you Jesus, Nagode Jesu, Imela Eze nde eze, Sosoho Akwa Abasi, E se Jesu, Medawasi Jesus, Danke Schön Jesus. I am grateful. We as a family r grateful.
May the soul of rhe departed, rest in peace. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by damzy88: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
mandax:

In the civilized world, it is like passing through university before one can finish and pass the course and exam for truck driving.
Not only that, once you get the lic3ense, you are routinely trained every two to three years to upgrade.

But no true government in Nigeria. Government in Nigeria is only to harness and share natural resources, this is because of a bogeyman political structure under a dysfunctional unitary govt system.

Abokiiis from north refuse to sign onto restructuring the polity, because Abokkis derive economic and political advantages from the dead system.

Human lives waste like this in Nigeria on a daily basis.
I always like your comments. It is sad that avoidable deaths have become the norm in Nigeria. I weep for my country cry cry

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by alobright17(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
annnikky:
Na wah oo cry

Today wey be april one shocked

Rip to d dead

Hello

Contact me
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by frankblinkz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Am jst tired of typing R.I.P all day....recently so many young lives are departing.. please save ur children oh God we beg for ur mercies..Forgive Nigerians
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by IecheM(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mom's cousin died in this accident sad
R.I.P to her sad

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by villagecraft: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
IecheM:
Mom's cousin died in this accident sad
R.I.P to her sad

Really Sorry
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by DEXTROVERT: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Why is it that in Nigeria no one dies naturally?.
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by uzoexcel(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
I think it was yesterday it appened

villagecraft:
Happened just now on Abuja road, by Jere, a ghastly accident involving a Toyota Highlander jeep and a pick up truck. The Highlander jeep was on its way to Abuja. All lives were lost. Please SHARE to create awareness. About eleven corpses on the ground, from the pick up truck to the Highlander jeep

http://www.naaija.com/video-truck-crush-highlander-jeep-way-abuja-lives-lost/
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by orjaha(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jesus!!!!!!
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
mandax:

In the civilized world, it is like passing through university before one can finish and pass the course and exam for truck driving.
Not only that, once you get the lic3ense, you are routinely trained every two to three years to upgrade.

But no true government in Nigeria. Government in Nigeria is only to harness and share natural resources, this is because of a bogeyman political structure under a dysfunctional unitary govt system

Abokiiis from north refuse to sign onto restructuring the polity, because Abokkis derive economic and political advantages from the dead system.

Human lives waste like this in Nigeria on a daily basis.
You are right and spot on, Nigeria is gone to the dogs, that country needs real overhaul or else things will continue like that and we keep calling God, God is not our problem but as a nation, Nigeria is ready to cut corners in everything and when mishap like this happens, we blame the devil sad
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

There is no GOVERNMENT in Nigeria.
mandax:

which kin limitation to Nigerian news? Pls don't hide the fact: there is no country like Nigeria where people die frequently like rats, except Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, Yemen.
l agree with both of you, Nigeria is a jungle & a zoo, until we begin to do the right thing as nation, things like this will keep repeating itself, accidents happens all over the world but the major difference between other countries and the zoo called Nigeria is when things like this happens in saner climes, investigations are carried out to find out the cause (s) and they will address and fix the problem, but the reverse is the case in Nigeria, we blame the devil, demons, everything blame-able, while we are not asking the right questions or addressing and fixing the right solutions to avoid repetition, the roads are bad, drivers are not properly trained to observe road conditions, some drivers are under the influence of different substances, the list is endless, what a country sad
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by IecheM(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
villagecraft:

Really Sorry

Thanks bruh sad
Mom hasn't been herself since she heard about the incidence sad
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
alobright17:

Hello

Contact me
Which no.?
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by alobright17(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
annnikky:

Which no.?
will pm you
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by dagabkins(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
God!!! May their soul rest in peace.... so sad
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by annyjatt: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rip
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by obidaddy: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Perphaps that young man would have survived with minor injuries had he worn his seat belt. We joke with our own safety in this country. I am not confortable travelling in commercial vehicles without seat belts, modified seats for more passengers and profit, without head rest. This few things alone aside bad tires have killed and maimed many Nigerians.

See how that guy hung to the wreckage like suya chicken by the fire.

Lets take safety serious, Road safety are not serious except to extort motorists.
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by annnikky(f): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
alobright17:
will pm you
I hear....
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by ugooinnocent: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rip to the dead.
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
The rate at wic accidents kill in dis country is alarming n d govt isn't doin anytin abt it Dan d dnt drink n drive caution by d FRSC.cant dis govt just copy developed country template employ personal 2 check n discipline drivers driving at high speed
Check pple driving under d influence of alcohol remove vehicles nt road worthy n make drivin lesson compulsory.all dey knw is 2 use fake results n embezzle our moni.God is watching U
Re: Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) by mirabellachoco(f): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
So sad may the good lord have mercy on their soul, R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / 5 Common Visa Interview Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Chances / 10 Most Mysterious Places On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.