Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) (4722 Views)

2 Months Used But Unregistered 2006 Highlander Going For 1.5mil / Lagos: Awooooof Tokunbo 2006 Totota Corolla - Silver Colour / 06/07 Totota Avalon 2.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Bump
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Who are you to speak when the Lord hasn't spoken.. Goodmorning and the ride is pretty much available..
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
THE CAR AC IS ICE COLD cool cool
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Keep the calls coming.. grin

The car can pass as toks
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hot Red on Black wheels....
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Easter Monday ... Easter eggs
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2017
SA
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Clean in and out
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by ZaBaene(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Your post says the trim is SPORT. I think this is a mistake.

The Avalon does not have a Sport trim. There are four progressive trims available: XL, Touring, XLS and Limited, with Limited being the highest placed and, therefore, most expensive.

I always say it pays to give the correct information about products you intend to sell, especially in this environment where a few fraudsters masquerade as automobile salesmen. A little research online will tell you all you need to know so as to be considered credibly.

Good luck with your sale.
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
ZaBaene:
Your post says the trim is SPORT. I think this is a mistake.

The Avalon does not have a Sport trim. There are four progressive trims available: XL, Touring, XLS and Limited, with Limited being the highest placed and, therefore, most expensive.

I always say it pays to give the correct information about products you intend to sell, especially in this environment where a few fraudsters masquerade as automobile salesmen. A little research online will tell you all you need to know so as to be considered credibly.

Good luck with your sale.
Hello, thank you for commenting on my thread. If you use google to check the definition of Touring you might just discover it is same as sport. The Touring trim of Avalon is its sport trim and comes with both the manual and auto gear. I can use any word I want to market my car. Touring, Sport or whatever. It is my car and Avalon is not for everyone, it is for people who admire comfort, that's why serious buyers call me and not try to fabricate a childish nonsensical writeup like you did showing how shallow minded you are. I am so sure that every buyer who placed a call upto the person who is begging to make downpayment knows more about the ride than you do. My advise is for you to go to other threads and do what you do best...
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Still Available
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by chillex8(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
RealDealz:
THE CAR AC IS ICE COLD cool cool

Is the AC now working??
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
chillex8:

Is the AC now working??
THE AC IS WORKING PERFECTLY.. DO I KNOW YOU?
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2017
We are still here... cheesy grin
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by ZaBaene(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2017
RealDealz:
Hello, thank you for commenting on my thread. If you use google to check the definition of Touring you might just discover it is same as sport. The Touring trim of Avalon is its sport trim and comes with both the manual and auto gear. I can use any word I want to market my car. Touring, Sport or whatever. It is my car and Avalon is not for everyone, it is for people who admire comfort, that's why serious buyers call me and not try to fabricate a childish nonsensical writeup like you did showing how shallow minded you are. I am so sure that every buyer who placed a call upto the person who is begging to make downpayment knows more about the ride than you do. My advise is for you to go to other threads and do what you do best...

Bros, it isn't a quarrell, and I do not mean to insult you, so there's no need for it. I don't join the bandwagon of people that hide behind their phones (or computers) and dish out hate online. I also sincerely wished you well with your sale. I thought I could share a bit of info that will help you with that, seeing as Nairaland is often peopled by those looking to scam others with their posts.
That said, I am a car enthusiast - a lover of the Avalon. It is strange that you mention Google, yet you accuse me of fabrication. Do you honestly think I didn't double check before bringing it to your notice? The Touring is not a Sports trim. But like you said, it's your car; your sale - call it what you will.
There was no need for the nasty words from you, my comments could have led to a healthy discussion. But if you would rather insult, no problem. Good luck with your sale.

3 Likes

Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2017
SALES HAVE BEEN HAULTED TEMPORARILY... SORRY ALL, I MIGHT DECIDE TO SELL AT A LATTER TIME..
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZaBaene:

Bros, it isn't a quarrell, and I do not mean to insult you, so there's no need for it. I don't join the bandwagon of people that hide behind their phones (or computers) and dish out hate online. I also sincerely wished you well with your sale. I thought I could share a bit of info that will help you with that, seeing as Nairaland is often peopled by those looking to scam others with their posts.
That said, I am a car enthusiast - a lover of the Avalon. It is strange that you mention Google, yet you accuse me of fabrication. Do you honestly think I didn't double check before bringing it to your notice? The Touring is not a Sports trim. But like you said, it's your car; your sale - call it what you will.
There was no need for the nasty words from you, my comments could have led to a healthy discussion. But if you would rather insult, no problem. Good luck with your sale.

Za_Baene has spoken
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 9:24pm On May 23, 2017
We are back and better!!!

THE RED ANGEL IS UP FOR SALE... BEST RATE TAKES THE BABY HOME...
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 6:53pm On May 24, 2017
Call now
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 9:06am On May 25, 2017
Come for inspection. If you are cash ready I can drive to your location
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 9:57am On May 25, 2017
Bump... Big Bump grin
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by DONFASZY(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2017
Chattin wt ya on what's app
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 12:51pm On May 27, 2017
S/A
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 12:53pm On May 27, 2017
This baby must fly... absolutely nothing to fix... buy and fly
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 8:14pm On May 31, 2017
S/A
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am available now.... keep the calls coming. 1.5mil fixed
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by RealDealz: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Serious buyers only
Re: CLEAN NIGERIAN USED 2006 TOTOTA AVALON FOR SALE AT 1.5MIL (FIXED) by Funlord2(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
RealDealz:
I am available now.... keep the calls coming. 1.5mil fixed

Scammer alert! Cc: tabbaz! Add up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold Toks 2007 Corolla Sports. Very Sharp Very First Body. Sold / Where Can I Find The Engine No. Of My Range Rover 2005 Model? / Relatively New 2008 Toyota Avanza For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.