Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River (19205 Views)

Troops Repel Terrorist's Attack In Baga, Kill 10 (PHOTO) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Kogi Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by donnie(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Is it the death of a human being they are referring to as "only"? Nor be una fault.

That's how last week, someone complained about the same thing in Ogoja, northern cross river and they asked for evidence and pics of cow dung to prove it was fulani. See Thread

Oya, go visit that Odukpani village and tell them its spirits that are raping their women. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Fourwinds: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stupid Old man...so Efik is forbidden to take up arms abi.? Leave ur people for fulani to kill every time...D moment this type of thing takes place in my home town., I will be ready to take up arms...my ancestral home is never for d fulani....it is better for me to be dead than run and abandon my village...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by osusuallstars: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
ewu. no dont shed blood in your land. it is a taboo. Taboo my nyash. fast, close your eyes and pray. by the time you (if yiu are able to )open your eyes again, your head is on the ground. My Director warned you earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by ImadeUReadThis: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
We are afraid to go back to our ancestral home

If you can not defend and lay claim to your property then it was never yours to begin with.

Bloody idiot

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by mmsen: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
it will be the end of the calabar race if they take Any action against the Fulani's

the Fulani's get assorted weapons plus people willing to provide them with more..

only govt can stop this

Please take your cowardice elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by mmsen: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Nawao... thought it was calabar until i read d post and saw odukpani lga...i only prescribe violence for diz herdsmen...kill them and their useless cattle...thats d only solution to dix problem and not no useless police or army who probably are scared of d herdsmen themselves.

Odukpani isn't far from Calabar.

And yes, you're right, these guys need to be dealt with swiftly. Get rid of the herdsmen and their cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Do we have police in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
it will be the end of the calabar race if they take Any action against the Fulani's

the Fulani's get assorted weapons plus people willing to provide them with more..

only govt can stop this

what makes El rufai to give them money from killing d southern kadunas signifies dt d fulanis av strong support.. How they get AK 47 shows they av strong backings,.... I support every state government sud empower their vigilantes nd mk it fire for fire fr d fulanis, mind u, the fulanis are employed to take d cattle around, they r not d real owner of d cattle, d question we nid to ask ourselves is dt,,,,,, who r d real owners of d cattle? ...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
emperorgoke:
,.... I support every state government sud empower their vigilantes nd mk it fire for fire fr d fulanis..
I wish for it to happen to bro.

emperorgoke:
the fulanis are employed to take d cattle around, they r not d real owner of d cattle...
not in all cases though... its just that most of the cattle's are owned by the rich fulani's.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
mmsen:

Please take your cowardice elsewhere.
you obviously don't know the meaning of cowardice
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2017
potent5:

Which kain talk be this? It's statements like this that embolden the marauding fuulani herdsmen. If you people like, don't defend your wives and children in the name of taboo.

I just pity you cause your children will call you cowards of the highest order who abandoned their own home because of one useless superstition.
I just told the truth bro... there's nothing cowardice about that... in fact if I was a coward I wouldn't have said anything atall...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by BioTeck: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2017
ruggedized1:
Bubu call your terrorist brothers to order.

Continue to wait until Bubu or whatever you call him would call them to order...you people should arm yourselves and go and attack them right in the bush that they always use as cover up...they are not spirits, they have blood running in their veins and bullet and cutlass can pierce their skin as it does yours.

Until these savages you call herdsmen are faced with equal or superior anger, they won't stop...Bubu will NEVER call them to order...don't wait.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by goodnews777: 12:45am On Apr 02, 2017
What did they expect. El Rufai has got them out of sambisa and now arm and send them south. They are well armed all the way from north to south.The south should wake up and fight back. The only language they understand is revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by gamargu(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2017
This fulani herdsmen killings is a bloody lie every time they tell us herdsmen yet we never see them or any proof of the killings. This is simply a ploy to make buhari's government look bad why was there no herdsmen killings when osinbanjo was acting president.
Southerners can be so dishonorable especially the afonjas bunch of backstabbers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by BlackOnassis(m): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Is it really that difficult to get arms in that country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Yeligray(m): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Dem get mind cum my land cum do dz nonsense.. If i hear,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Yeligray(m): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Dem get mind cum my land cum do dz nonsense.. If i hear,...we be efikz na usoro go tk place.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Herhmjay(m): 2:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why those affected can't retaliate, or shey dem dey fear Sai Baba or Wat.
Hmmm, I Don tire sef. ..

To dey hear dis same old story.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Youngzedd(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2017
dessz:
how do the herdsmen kill people and still sleep at night abi is their conscience doing vacation
...iam not understanding.

They have the heart of the cow their rear. There's no different between them and a cow.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by sweetjim(m): 5:07am On Apr 02, 2017
chisos
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by BlackOnassis(m): 5:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are the biggest poosies in Africa. They never face their enemies, they prefer coming at night to burn down everything. Or they gang up and rape women.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by dangwarmai(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Fake wailers, emotional heroes, social media warriors. You are not helping our country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by delishpot: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2017
uzoclinton:

only govt can stop this

More like the FuLanis are united in their actions. The typical Nigerian society lack such focus and unity. They will even find someone that will betray them to the FuLanis for a good portion of Tozo!
Fulani get sense and strategy pass the average Nigerian tribal groups.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by ebere100: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Nitrobemsin:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fulani-herdsmen-kill-10-cross-river/

You people are coward, don't u have youth. It's better to die fight, than running. Kill them too .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Ugosample(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2017
gamargu:
This fulani herdsmen killings is a bloody lie every time they tell us herdsmen yet we never see them or any proof of the killings. This is simply a ploy to make buhari's government look bad why was there no herdsmen killings when osinbanjo was acting president.
Southerners can be so dishonorable especially the afonjas bunch of backstabbers.

So Enugu attack was a lie?

Southern Kaduna?

Agatu?

Even when olu falae was kidnapped by Herdsnen, is that a lie too?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by mytym(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2017
joinnow:
I always have this premonition that this Fulani herdsmen are private train army and spy. They know all nook and cranny of all village in Nigeria even more than the villagers themselves.
So my question is if civil war start no where to hid cos they know everywhere. They even pass Mtn everywhere u go.

You're right...An average Fulani herder or not is very organized and trained to protect himself nd cattles in the bush so they are armed with very crude but potent methods, skills and concoctions.

Their Normadic lifestyle has also prepared them to master the geography of any place they visit using natural signs and markers...These are their Core competencies. They're naturally well organized and coordinated and considering the advent of modern riffles they are extremely dangerous.

It won't take much for anybody who has the resources to train them coz they already have natural residual/commando skills.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Pureheart12(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Useles fulani
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by LC14052016: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2017
This is already a civil war of fulani herdsmen vs the rest of Nigeria, with backing of some unknown strong Govt officials. The earlier you forget your taboo the better for you. Soon your monarch would have to go squat with another monarch for safety.
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by LC14052016: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2017
emperorgoke:
what makes El rufai to give them money from killing d southern kadunas signifies dt d fulanis av strong support.. How they get AK 47 shows they av strong backings,.... I support every state government sud empower their vigilantes nd mk it fire for fire fr d fulanis, mind u, the fulanis are employed to take d cattle around, they r not d real owner of d cattle, d question we nid to ask ourselves is dt,,,,,, who r d real owners of d cattle? ...
the man el rufai should be held accountable and responsible for these deaths
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by LC14052016: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2017
MosD:
It still surprises me that fulanis could have guts to unleash mayhem in far south and the governors will be watching like mumu. Take it or leave it, Fayose is the man!
fayose should be president!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by anyicash(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
Until now I never knew conscience dey go vacation. lol
me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kwara / Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape / Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.