Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River (19204 Views)

Troops Repel Terrorist's Attack In Baga, Kill 10 (PHOTO) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Kogi Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by mmsen: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2017
emperorgoke:
what makes El rufai to give them money from killing d southern kadunas signifies dt d fulanis av strong support.. How they get AK 47 shows they av strong backings,.... I support every state government sud empower their vigilantes nd mk it fire for fire fr d fulanis, mind u, the fulanis are employed to take d cattle around, they r not d real owner of d cattle, d question we nid to ask ourselves is dt,,,,,, who r d real owners of d cattle? ...

I don't want to vigilantes I want real state police.

That is the only way to put a stop this nonsense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by jbbalarabe(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2017
SUPER STORY
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
LC14052016:
the man el rufai should be held accountable and responsible for these deaths
remember Benue Governor did the same thing,, paid the fulanis... Instead of paying d fulanis,,, they can use the money to empower the vigilantes

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by breeze23: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2017
As you people claiming that you hate what Fulani people are doing to your people and your farmlands.
You are the same people that are supporting and funding Fulani herdsmen.
Go to all the Biafra lands and see thousands cows that are purchased and consume everyday by the same Biafra people.
Must you eat cow meat?
Stop buying and eating cow meat, let see where they will get money to buy AK47.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Seunjungle(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
"we don’t like shedding blood on our land, it is a taboo for an Efik man to take up arms.”

Wait patiently for police men to come then...but the funny part is that don't be scared when its seems like police men are joining the fulanis to carry out their evil work in staining your so called land with your peoples' blood...I pity the innocents bodies among you!

You better carry your own wicked weapons and defend your stays in your land before it turn brutal?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by giles14(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nitrobemsin:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fulani-herdsmen-kill-10-cross-river/
massob ipob bzm. and all those useless biafran secession group where are thou now that ur populace are been butched in ur own backyard
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by mmsen: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
joinnow:

It seem u don't listen to news or your are not in Nigeria
Abraka is in which
state. Fulani Don kill many there even professor.
Is it not last month one house of rep said Helicopter do bring the Fulani supplies.

As of Bayesa cow cannot graze on Water.

There was a lot of noise made in Bayelsa because the governor had the foresight to direct the Fulani's to Bayelsa Palm so that the cattle wouldn't be roaming around destroying crops and fighting the locals.

If these governors want to earn their keep they should come together and make it plain that the era of wandering cattle is over. Buy land, build a ranch and do it a in civilized manner instead of this Fulani mumu nonsense. It's 2017 not 1717.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by mmsen: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
breeze23:
As you people claiming that you hate what Fulani people are doing to your people and your farmlands.
You are the same people that are supporting and funding Fulani herdsmen.
Go to all the Biafra lands and see thousands cows that are purchased and consume everyday by the same Biafra people.
Must you eat cow meat?
Stop buying and eating cow meat, let see where they will get money to buy AK47.

I've been saying this. Boycott beef then they will have no reason to bring cattle south. We don't need anything from them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by bizzibodi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
why cnt states paass antigrazing bills why?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by hrykanu231(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2017
gamargu:
This fulani herdsmen killings is a bloody lie every time they tell us herdsmen yet we never see them or any proof of the killings. This is simply a ploy to make buhari's government look bad why was there no herdsmen killings when osinbanjo was acting president.
Southerners can be so dishonorable especially the afonjas bunch of backstabbers.

I wanted to type a whole lot for you, but I think that will be a total waste of my time. You are just too f.oolish...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Cross River by Ken4Christ: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
They are getting into more States now. It is a planned agenda. The Southern Governors should sit down and discuss this issue once and for all irrespective of party. We are talking about lives here.

With all this news, people are still defecting to APC. Nigeria is a country where we value money more than humans.

Tomorrow, voters will still queue and vote for these irresponsible leaders just for 1k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kwara / Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape / Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.