Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (38591 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos) / Obong Attah "It Is Well With My Soul" Book Launch: Udom, Oshiomole, Ngige Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by DollarAngel(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by Ppresh2017(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Political meeting!!!
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by malware: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
yaqq:
this men just the link their children to each other! David mark- chairman senate committee on............

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by Physicist(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why is it that, among the elites in Nigeria, in marriages between North and South, the bride is usually from the South and the groom from the North? Why is it rare to see a groom from the South and a bride from the North among the Nigerian elites?

1 Like

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by hotspec(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2017

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by femolii: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Osu daughter.
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by Langbasa: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Abeg i wan know whether MMM Still dey function
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by babalonimi: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2017

;
oganass:
Please where are the Science students? is it true that, When a gal is on her period and she sits on a table, the table becomes periodic table.?
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by mikolo80: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
tunderay:
Smh, see as dem dey laugh, their children hooking themselves to continue the looting. Yet some people will want to kill themselves on top their matter.
it's from killing that you get your foot in the door
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by Bestbaby12(f): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Smart boys. We are nothing but pencils in the hand of this boys.
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by nijascammers: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
if Nigerians are not coward, this is what should be done to National looter.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39465064
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by unstableaswater: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Hope Ipob slaves would learn what political camaraderie is all about. They will continue to build dynasty as long as Ipob peasants would lick their ass & hate other tribes which the children of their political leaders love to always share their beds with..

Igbos, you can go jump into the lagoon cos you hate other tribes, your political leaders do not give a fcck about you.

Kiss the truth!

That is all that matters to u abi? Na so all ur body go dey shake to marry from people u seize every opportunity to denounce.

Na bastard una go continue to born till una receive sense. Ask urself y his son married T.A Orji daughter.

Igbo girls can marry anywhere, it is the boyz the parents hold. It is the boyz that will continue the family name.

2 Likes

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by unstableaswater: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
When u marry an igbo girl, ur child is half igbo, get that into ur head. He or She will always be a half member of ur ethnic group.
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by TimeManager(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
unstableaswater:

[s]That is all that matters to u abi? Na so all ur body go dey shake to marry from people u seize every opportunity to denounce.

Na bastard una go continue to born till una receive sense.[/s] Ask urself y his son married T.A Orji daughter.

Igbo girls can marry anywhere, it is the boyz the parents hold. It is the boyz that will continue the family name.
This explains why your lovely daughters are being treated as scumbags & social pariahs.

2 Likes

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by TimeManager(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
unstableaswater:

[s]That is all that matters to u abi? Na so all ur body go dey shake to marry from people u seize every opportunity to denounce.

Na bastard una go continue to born till una receive sense.[/s] Ask urself y his son married T.A Orji daughter.

This explains why your lovely daughters are being treated as scumbags & social pariahs.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by tunderay(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
mikolo80:
it's from killing that you get your foot in the door
well, you are right to some extent.
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by unstableaswater: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

Really? we are commited to divide this country so we can get some peace of mind, the obsession is abit much. Let me ask u, where are u from, Mr Afonja? cheesy
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by TimeManager(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
unstableaswater:

Really? we are commited to divide this country so we can get some peace of mind, the obsession is abit much. Let me ask u, where are u from, Mr Afonja? cheesy
The Next time You address me as Mr. Great Afonja... Anyways, One of your sisters who happens to be my mistress doesn't think the crude way you do. What a shame on Ipob peasants. tongue

Truth is talking!

1 Like

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by okawanyi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
SageTravels:
Mr. David Mark it's been long I saw you.

I tells you! That Dude na Don
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by unstableaswater: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
The Next time You address me as Mr. Great Afonja... Anyways, One of your sisters who happens to be my mistress doesn't think the crude way you do. What a shame on Ipob peasants. tongue

Truth is talking!

Women are the weaker sex, they are led by their hearts and feeling not their head and end up dieing slowly and painfully from their feelings in the end. Men are territorial and about acquisition. U dont expect me to behave like her do u? undecided
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by richard870(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
shameless!
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by TimeManager(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
unstableaswater:

Women are the weaker sex, they are led by their hearts and feeling not their head and end up dieing slowly and painfully from their feelings in the end. Men are territorial and about acquisition. U dont expect me to behave like her do u? undecided
I couldn't have expected you to behave otherwise,the reason you are more unstable but I would advise that you be stable so that people can explore your true nature rather than rot in bitterness.
Truth is mine!
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by babyfaceafrica: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Only poor people think about tribe and become bigots like some people on NL....rich people think about unity and success..tribal warlords..una see your life...Igbo weds north...and some people will make noise...naivity at its best

1 Like

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by unstableaswater: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
I couldn't have expected you to behave otherwise,the reason you are more unstable but I would advise that you be stable so that people can explore your true nature rather than rot in bitterness.
Truth is mine!

Ask urself y u attach beauty to a particular tribe, then ask urself if u really believe that Igbos have a monopoly on beauty, then ask urself the reason u are commenting on this thread like ur life depends on it, then ask urself how you truly feel about the igbos. Only then will u confirm, that u are the bitter, sick and twisted psycho here.

1 Like

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by dxpecial(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
saint7000:
Look at her beautiful skin...is she and her father mixed? Igbo people and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6

Other tribes will read this and move on...but not Afonjas, watch and see how Afonjas will attack me now. They envy Igbo light skin!
your comment reek of biogot and sentiment u shouldn't mention afonja or are the Igbo people the only beautiful people we have in Nigeria try to respect other tribe thank u
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by unstableaswater: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Truth is mine!

U know wat, let me be the first to apologize, go and marry urself an Igbo girl and be happy. I dont want u to commit suicide Oooo! Ndo!
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by Adebowale89(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
aboki, afonja and ipob. hope you can see, shine your eyes before 2019

yes we can start the revolution from 2019. this mantle of govt belong to us now. this is our time.

goto your ward and your lg and register as a member and let's disgrace this old cargo comes 2019

1 Like

Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by TimeManager(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
unstableaswater:

Ask urself y u attach beauty to a particular tribe, then ask urself if u really believe that Igbos have a monopoly on beauty, then ask urself the reason u are commenting on this thread like ur life depends on it, then ask urself how you truly feel about the igbos. Only then will u confirm, that u are the bitter, sick and twisted psycho here.
If being fair in complexion is
what you termed beauty, then I wouldn't belabor myself to explain how strains of strange genes largely affected your Melanin.. cheesy(history explains that much)

FYI, there is nothing like monopoly of beauty. Beauty is simply the concept of the mind & the beholding of the eyes.
My igbo mistress hates biafra. I can never touch any biafra dreamer. What the heck!
Truth is talking!
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by ufuosman(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
God bless their marriage, congrats to them
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by unstableaswater: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
If being fair in complexion is
what you termed beauty, then I wouldn't belabor myself to explain how strains of strange genes largely affected your Melanin.. cheesy

FYI, there is nothing like monopoly of beauty. Beauty is simply the concept of the mind & the beholding of the eyes.
My igbo mistress hates biafra. I can never touch any biafra dreamer. What the heck!
Truth is talking!

Biafra has nothing to do with igbo women, the decision is for igbo men, afterall, it is our territory,land, eastern states and region that we are talking about. Like, i said, marry urself an igbo wife and be fulfilled.
Re: Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend by TimeManager(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
unstableaswater:

Biafra has nothing to do with igbo women, the decision is for igbo men, afterall, it is our territory,land, eastern states and region that we are talking about. Like, i said, marry urself an igbo wife and be fulfilled.
Do not be uneccessarily euphoric. I would not have an igbo girl as a wife but Mistress. They are content with taking the side position.

Truth is mine!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Does Buhari Have A University Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.