Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) (39019 Views)

Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Davido Made Director At Dad's Company As Fashola & Governor Osun Visit(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ajoskele(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Efe brother sha..that smile
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

no man, I don't self-service. I'm a child of God.
dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by jdstunt(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by tribalistseun: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
metorichmond:
The heat in abuja is something else...Ac sef don tire to the work! Mtcheeeeew
the thing tire me o. All we need now is just one rainfall that other areas are enjoying

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by avicky(f): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
metorichmond:
Really? Let's exchange. Come to Minna.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by gbemmy2k10(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
avicky:
Really? Let's exchange. Come to Minna.
I can relate

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by avicky(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
gbemmy2k10:
I can relate
At least it has rained in Abuja but no wind not to of rain in d whole Niger state. When I come to unwind in Abj, sometimes I don't feel like going to that hell called minna.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by flyDixon: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
avicky:
Black is really beautiful. Bisola's sis looks radiant.
Trying to console yourself, beauty has nothing to do with skin color.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by avicky(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
flyDixon:

Trying to console yourself, beauty has nothing to do with skin color.
Hey fly read my comment very well. You will see I was referring to Bisola's sister not me.
What have I got to do with this

Many are really mad but few are definitely roaming especially on nl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by smartty68(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
make I bring Vaseline
If you dey find Vaseline crew, we dey here my Ogar

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by PhilAmadeus: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
metorichmond:
Bro the heat issue don tire me sef...I don dey ask say maybe we offend God whey him no dash us rain.....Heat whey dey shame AC

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:
Tboss's family is not hard to identify mehn.

dayum!!! I love clean babes..

What do u mean by "clean"?

So dark skinned pple are "dirty"?

The racist tripe u hear on nairaland. Among BLACK people. What a shame?!! U are soooo disgusting. Unbelievable!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by jibs4lv(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
metorichmond:
i tel u my broda,i jxt dey pray mey rain fal o

bak to d thread...i swear if u v been watcng bbn but miss today freezing and family visit,base on logistic,omo na big miss o.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by DaySpringer: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
If that is Tboss younger Sis then Tboss is not 33..

Regardless I just like Tboss' sister,
She gives off this "Happy" vibes even from Still pictures
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
It's sad dt no one in Debbie's family visited her. cry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
janellemonae:

What do u mean by "clean"?

So dark skinned pple are "dirty"?

The racist tripe u hear on nairaland. Among BLACK people. What a shame?!! U are soooo disgusting. Unbelievable!
hahah. am sure u are black. my dear,don't let inferiority complex overcome u.
black is black, but black is golden. black is actually my favorite colour.
but, wen it comes to women, I have a personal preference for light skinned lady
that is what rocks my boat but DAT dosnt mean I discriminate against dark skinned ladies.
its my preference but der are guys who prefare black ladies too, are dey racist too?
btw, not all light skinned girls are clean. to me, oge okoye DOS not fall in d category of light skinned girls I adore,Infact, I prefare a Stephanie okereke to oge.
me know what am saying based on my taste. I just took my time to tell u all dis cos
if u black, it dosnt change a thing, black is beautiful but I "personally" like light skinned of my "taste"

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by datizy(f): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Marvis' sister was really enternaing. Her talk made me smile all through.
Debbie rise's brother tho. The only thing I kept hearing from him was OK, OK, OK
But it was an emotional moment for them and it was fun too

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chelsea and Man united just finished my ticket. chai!
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
janellemonae:
It's sad dt no one in Debbie's family visited her. cry
No actually it is Bally that didn't receive any one from his family. Seems his family isnt in support of his presence in the show
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

that is what rocks my boat but DAT dosnt mean I discriminate against dark skinned ladies.
its my preference but der are guys who prefare black ladies too, are dey racist too?
btw, not all light skinned girls are clean. to me, oge okoye DOS not fall in d category of light skinned girls I adore,Infact, I prefare a Stephanie okereke to oge.
me know what am saying based on my taste. I just took my time to tell u all dis cos
if u black, it dosnt change a thing, black is beautiful but I "personally" like light skinned of my "taste"

Hey I'm very far from ugly. undecided

I have no problem wt ur taste or ur perception of beauty. U cld have said u love fair ladies. I have a problem wt d word "clean".

It's very clear what u were saying. Hang ur head in shame. Really. Don't say dt tripe outside ur LGA.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
janellemonae:

Hey I'm very far from ugly. undecided

I have no problem wt ur taste or ur perception of beauty. U cld have said u love fair ladies. I have a problem wt d word "clean".

It's very clear what u were saying. Hang ur head in shame. Really. Don't say dt tripe outside ur LGA.
hahah. if u read my last post or any before, I never used d word " ugly" ur making all dis up.
clean means being spotless. its not easy to have a sparkling white cloth n not have a single stain on it. an unblemished skin. dats what I mean by clean in dis context.
cos d fact a cloth is black DOS not make it dirty as u think. but, if it's dirty or blemished
the skin colour can always hide it. but for a light skinned person, ders no hidding place.
hence d reason why I "personally" applaud naturally light skinned clean ladies.
its not easy realy

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by prynsex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:
Tboss's family is not hard to identify mehn.

dayum!!! I love clean babes..
when momma is actually a printer
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
prynsex:
when momma is actually a printer
HP printer with correct cartridge. the photocopy Na 1st class
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

hahah. if u read my last post or any before, I never used d word " ugly" ur making all dis up.
clean means being spotless. its not easy to have a sparkling white cloth n not have a single stain on it. an unblemished skin. dats what I mean by clean in dis context.
cos d fact a cloth is black DOS not make it dirty as u think. but, if it's dirty or blemished
the skin colour can always hide it. but for a light skinned person, ders no hidding place.
hence d reason why I "personally" applaud naturally light skinned clean ladies.
its not easy realy

Don't twist urself into a pretzel explaining urself.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

It's not about 'inferiority complex', nobody cares what your preference is, it's about stating your preference without degrading another
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
janellemonae:

Don't twist urself into a pretzel explaining urself.

even if u dont wanna understand me, at least I learnt d word pretzel from our Convo
just when I have decided to increase my vocabulary. thank u Ma.
am pretzelized in my taste of women no vex.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by ekanDamie: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
1bkaye:

It's not about 'inferiority complex', nobody cares what your preference is, it's about stating your preference without degrading another
why are u pipu making me look offensive Na. *sad face* I only said I like Tboss's family from d onset I never mentioned any other person again. so where is d degrading part coming from?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

why are u pipu making me look offensive Na. *sad face* I only said I like Tboss's family from d onset I never mentioned any other person again. so where is d degrading part coming from?

*sippingzobo*
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by DaySpringer: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why are you answering all those babes with inferiority Complex?

Tboss' sister is CLEAN,

Bisola's Sister is also CLEAN

Debbie-rise is Dirty Black.. Oya make una come attack me.

Nonsense...
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
DaySpringer:
Why are you answering all those babes with inferiority Complex?

Tboss' sister is CLEAN,

Bisola's Sister is also CLEAN

Debbie-rise is Dirty Black.. Oya make una come attack me.

Nonsense...

Are u calling Debbie dirty because she has pimples & spots (like d other guy said?) or because she's darker skinned?
Honest question.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) by Luizkid(m): 12:19am On Apr 02, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Nice fams....buh tha Bisola's sister tho....abeg who get that jona pics whey him dey lick lips
Manage dis one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.