Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Is JUNGLE JUSTICE the only way? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is JUNGLE JUSTICE the only way? (380 Views)

Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is JUNGLE JUSTICE the only way? by kelvee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
*** cry cry ****
I can't still get over a video clip sent to me via watsapp to me some hours ago
Was unable to post the clip here tho.
It brought me to share a lil something.
A guy/lady is squating with a friend far away from home... He/she has not been able to make ends meet and the family members are not faring better also.
-* on a fateful day ,Armed robbers were robbing in the compound he/she's squatting. Then suddenly one of the neighbours came to knock on their door that two out of three theives have been apprehended. *
As the guy/lady ran out to see the thieves, he saw one of the theives and joined in beating him., on the verge of bringing petrol to burn them . he/she heard his/her childhoods name.from the other thieves position!!!!....
It was he/she's Younger brother...he/she's younger brother is one of the thieves!!!!
That leaves me to ask this question...
What will u do!!

Please human lives matter..!!

Re: Is JUNGLE JUSTICE the only way? by Abudu2000(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Na him oo, the thing tire me sha

1 Like

Re: Is JUNGLE JUSTICE the only way? by Jabioro: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Caught in the web of jungle.. how is he going to save him without been tag and lynched as accomplice.. now to separate chaff from the weeds suddenly become an Herculaneum task ...may God be us always.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bricklayer Allegedly Kills Ex- Wife’s 82-yr-old Granddad With Wood In Osun / How Police Arrested Leader Of Imo Bank Robbery At Father’s Funeral / Police Declares N10m Reward For Arrest Of Mastermind Of Zaki Biam Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.