Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed (1655 Views)

Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over / GEJ Message Lia Mohammed On IPOB Sponsorship / Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by Raptureminded(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
According to Lai Mohammed those picture were spread by hyena and jackals

Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by carammel(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Could this be lie mohammed's account or a parody?
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op don't post fake news
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by AnaCheks(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hahaha
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by Raptureminded(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Op don't post fake news
Its not fake news you can confirm it yourself...
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Raptureminded:
Its not fake news you can confirm it yourself...

Check the link

It must be from ipob miscreants

Which of the pix

Bring it up

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by StRichard(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm I don't think this is the real lying Muhammed we all know.
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by ZombieTAMER: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Op don't post fake news
Are you scared lying Muhammed will speak the truth once in his life time today!?

Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by Raptureminded(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Check the link

It must be from ipob miscreants

Which of the pix

Bring it up
Go check lie Mohammed last tweet. You will see that it's coming from Lai Mohammed... it's not fake it's real
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by MaziOmenuko: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Raptureminded:
Go check lie Mohammed last tweet. You will see that it's coming from Lai Mohammed... it's not fake it's real

Thats not his tweeter account. His official account is @mohammed_lai

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by tinkinjow: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chai!
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by Raptureminded(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Thats not his tweeter account. His official account is @mohammed_lai
Nope... Check this out

Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by MaziOmenuko: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Raptureminded:
Nope... Check this out

Kid, check the pix you posted very well, read what was written in the profile; should I spell it out for you because I know it is difficult for you kids to read these days neither is your comprehension ability any better than a toddler.

Now go back and read the intro in that profile pix: it states 'Parody' and also sarcastically spelled Lai as 'Lie' then said sorry sarcastically.

Next time, verify your info before spreading fake info on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by Raptureminded(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Actually, Am sorry for the information I just spread. Actually it's not from Lai Mohammed. @ Mazi if u want to correct people atleast do it politely. Why call me a kid... No one is beyond mistake... You urself u r not an angel... thanks and God bless you.
shalom
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
carammel:
Could this be lie mohammed's account or a parody?
should be fake, he's old enough not to talk in a language like that.
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Op don't post fake news

Parody it seems
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Parody it seems

Boss where you enter ?

2days
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by SalamRushdie: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Boss where you enter ?

2days

I dey oo Sir ..Been taking it easy bro hoping for a better Nigeria ..How's work and your farm going .?
Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I dey oo Sir ..Been taking it easy bro hoping for a better Nigeria ..How's work and your farm going .?

Cool baba

Watching and hoping

We are watching

Nimet prediction about rainfall for 2017

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed by lalasticlala(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fake

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Identity Of Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna Plane Crash Revealed (pic) / [LETTER] APC Governors Congratulate Tony Nwoye / I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.