Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Need Advice On Fibroadenoma Surgery Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Advice On Fibroadenoma Surgery Please (425 Views)

How To Treat Varicocele Without Surgery! Please Help!! / Get Rid Of Fibroadenoma From The Root Not Surgery / Breast Fibroadenoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Fibroadenoma Surgery Please by iypretty(f): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
doctors in the house,pls my sis has a fibroadenoma in her right breast and the doctor said she has to remove it.please my sister is scared cos she doesn't know how surgery look like.please is there anyone who has undergone such surgery before ?any advice is welcome.doctors in the house,pls my sis has a fibroadenoma in her right breast and the doctor said she has to remove it.please my sister is scared cos she doesn't know how surgery look like.please is there anyone who has undergo such surgery before ?any advice is welcome./]doctors in the house,pls my sis has a fibroadenoma in her right breast and the doctor said she has to remove it.please my sister is scared cos she doesn't know how surgery look like.please is there anyone who has undergone such surgery before ?any advice is welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Things About Sexual Health Everyone Need To Know / Lagos State Remembers Dr. Stella Adadevoh. / Anti-aging Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.